[poll] if GOA host war u will play on US servers

if GOA host warhammer u will play on US servers ?

• YES

Votes: 45 32.8%
  • NO

Votes: 56 40.9%
  • YES if goa still give same CS like on daoc

Votes: 22 16.1%
  • NO if goa give a better CS

Votes: 14 10.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
ill play EU mainly becous of the times. Opentransit has been ok last year or so and doubt it will get bad again. GoA support seemed ok to me, just a little lack of ingame support, but think we will something alike wow where you can make ingame ticket and they pm you quickly.
I do think they will delay the US patch so goa released same day, im sure they will patch at the same time with just a few hours in between.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
ill play EU mainly becous of the times. Opentransit has been ok last year or so and doubt it will get bad again.

never say never. OT can be rock solid stable for long periods of times. but when they DO go bad they do it with a vengeance. they either work great or they drop dead like theres no tomorrow....

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Honestly, the occasions where OT seemed to fail were annoying but there weren't enough of them to worry me...

I'll be going Europe and see what happens ;)

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
4.5 years of GOA`s excuses... 100`s of bugs EU side that they could have fixed but haven`t
Extremely bad billing support... Maestro = come 5pm lets shut up shop and leave paying customers hanging for a few weeks
Server wipe that seen everybodies items disappear
OT problem after problem not GOA`s fault but still not the point
Right now... /advisors... but hardly ever see a DEV or CSR
Server events haven`t even been thought of by GOA they rely on Mythic to code them in and then drag them on twice as long boring their customers into wanting to goto other games

I`ll give them a chance in beta if they ever give me a link to download it.... they said i`ve been accepted but i`ve heard nothing since
If they do mess up in beta i`ll be going to the US servers for certain

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom