Politics POLL: Brexit Withdrawal Agreement

If you were an MP would you vote for or against it?

• FOR

• AGAINST

Results are only viewable after voting.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Im not blaming remoaners for pointing out things might be difficult...its the 5 years of ridiculing leavers, digging deep into law to prevent it, doing the very opposite of a united front and in some cases colluding with the EU to undermine brexit talks.
Its safe to say if the media and the establishment had said, lets make the best of it from day one , it would be history now and we'd be in a much stronger position.
I'm surprised you aren't all cheering Trump.
Democracy..pffffff

Its the Boris lie machine (exactly like Trumps lie machine) in full force if you believe that remainers are the cause of the issues we are facing today.

Remainers colluding with the EU. :ROFLMAO:
Who did all the negotiations?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Im not blaming remoaners for pointing out things might be difficult...its the 5 years of ridiculing leavers, digging deep into law to prevent it, doing the very opposite of a united front and in some cases colluding with the EU to undermine brexit talks.
Its safe to say if the media and the establishment had said, lets make the best of it from day one , it would be history now and we'd be in a much stronger position.
I'm surprised you aren't all cheering Trump.
Democracy..pffffff

If you think a firm John Bull spirit and us all pulling together and standing at the white cliffs with a scowl and going "no, mr faceless Eurocrat, this will not stand, we're British", would have made the slghtest bit of difference, you're an even bigger fucking idiot than I thought, and believe me, I think you're a HUGE fucking idiot already.

Every piece of negotiation fuckwittery was a result of Tory incompetence and Tory infighting. The public had no say, the CBI had no say, the Labour party had no say. Just the internal wranglings of the Conservative & Unionist party and their unelected advisors.

Democracy. pffffff

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Its almost like they don't give a shit about what they promised...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What the fuck is Lexit?

Face it @Wij - every fucker in the country who voted brexit was told very clearly that worker protections were going to be lowered. But more than that - they already know the form the Tory party has - we all do.

But we not only voted for Brexit, we continue to vote Tory.

You can't blame this on Corbyn. That's bullshit. You have to blame this on the majority of the UK population for falling for bullshit and lies and, when push comes to voting shove, for not really caring about anyone else.

If average joe thinks there's a small chance he might lose out financially despite society at large potentially being improved, he votes Tory.

We're naturally a Tory voting country.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

Wij

I am a FH squatter
What the fuck is Lexit?
The left-wing case for Brexit.

Face it @Wij - every fucker in the country who voted brexit was told very clearly that worker protections were going to be lowered. But more than that - they already know the form the Tory party has - we all do.
The Tories assured us they wouldn't be repeatedly. Project Fear remember.

Also it's not relevant. Lexiteers assumed that THEY would be in charge of how we would steer social policy once freed from EU shackles. Not Tories. Deluded yes, but that's what they thought. Other people warned them that there was no chance they would be in charge post-brexit.

DaGaffer

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Short thread about a Polish lorry driver's experience in Kent. (spoiler: it's not good)

tl;dr: He turned up, was shunted back and forth between lorry parks and customs offices for 2 days before being given the green light to travel, at which point he was fined £300 because his Kent Access Permit had expired.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The massive fuck-ups (and I am dealing with all sorts of customs shit right now that is giving me a massive headache) is not explicitly down to Brexit itself, it is down to the Tories agreeing to stuff that they just don't understand and expecting every other fucker to understand it for them (people like me) coupled with officials who also don't understand.

DaGaffer

The massive fuck-ups (and I am dealing with all sorts of customs shit right now that is giving me a massive headache) is not explicitly down to Brexit itself, it is down to the Tories agreeing to stuff that they just don't understand and expecting every other fucker to understand it for them (people like me) coupled with officials who also don't understand.

Upending half a century of commercial, political and economic integration is difficult you say?
please-tell-me-be051f9234.jpg

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It's not even that. Everything, anyone does is procedure, a clear set of steps that no matter what they are, are simple to carry out and if followed, don't go wrong...if you know what they are. But it's all a mystery, there is no guidance from government, even the customs clearance guys are essentially winging it half the time. I'm about 90% there in getting half a million pounds worth of equipment through customs...all starts again next week.

It isn't even my fucking job. I'm going to have not my job put on my business cards I think.

All while carrying out our financial audit. The fun never ends, 15-hour days this week and working tomorrow. I've had 3 days off since 19th December, Xmas day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day. It's fucking brutal.

Last edited:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Well, I still get overtime, I made sure of that when I got promotions, so it's not all that bad, the amount I am doing I might treat myself to a private island or something. Then live on it and never speak to anyone again.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Lol. Raab is not convinced the problems in the fishing industry are caused by brext
Fishing companies working for a decades.
Brexit happens.
Days later fishing companies collapse.

"Nothing to do with us" - says Government.

And annoyingly...

...lots of people, including loads of people here, still vote Tory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom