Politics POLL: Brexit Withdrawal Agreement

If you were an MP would you vote for or against it?

• FOR

• AGAINST

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I love that well trod path from.
'Youre a fucking idiot...thats never going to happen, you thick brexiter'

to

'What a great idea, whats wrong with it , you thick brexiter '
You're missing the 'It could never have happened without a UK referendum whilst we were in the EU' bit.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I think the problem is those individual command structures aren't likely to go just because there is an EU army, it'll just add another as well as any NATO ones already in place and then the problem becomes you seem to be spending more money on administration rather than front line forces.

I think if they do it then France and Germany will have to be 100% behind it, and what other countries in the EU have any military relevance? I'm sure many of them will drop their armies altogether.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The EU will eventually be a federal state anyway, they can only take a union so far. They spend years fucking about with stuff atm.

I'm not even sure that's any sort of secret, it's not necessarily a bad thing either.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Germany doesnt have an army, it has a civil defense force.
I have proof of that on a little piece of paper Im waving on the aircraft steps

dysfunction

FH is my second home

It does have an army

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Oh do shut up. Of course they have an army. It had a number of post-war restrictions (like the Japanese did as well), but they've mostly gone now.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Job lives in the 50s though so, to him, he is absolutely right.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So why do you give a shit about climate change then?
Obviously because the desecration of the environment, the mass extinctions are happening right now.

Because I'm not a knuckle dragging retard things don't have to affect my life horribly for me to understand their importance. But even if that was the case - human idiocy killing the rarest and most precious thing we're aware of in the entire universe - life - is affecting me, personally. And you too - but you're too dumb to notice it.

Instead, you're distracted by an irrelevant "who gets to wear stripes on their arms" argument you're inventing in your own head.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You know what @Job. If Angela Mirkin came over here and said "I'm going to run for prime minister" I'd probably vote for her.

1) To piss you off.
2) Over the years she's shown a level of competence that none of our current crop can match.
3) Mostly just to piss you off though.

I give zero shits if ze Germanz (with their current ideology) wanted to replace our government with their own. I wouldn't blink. I certainly wouldn't take up arms against other humans because bojo and his mates stood to lose out.

I'd hope that they'd go all-in on renewables and massively increase worker protections and environmental legislation. Better than the race to the bottom we've just fired the gun on.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Going to have to bring you up on that, Germany is a right arsehole with its coal usage, they don't really give a fuck. They are very slow to the renewables table, 2038 is when they are aiming to stop using coal...

Gwadien

You know what @Job. If Angela Mirkin came over here and said "I'm going to run for prime minister" I'd probably vote for her.

1) To piss you off.
2) Over the years she's shown a level of competence that none of our current crop can match.
3) Mostly just to piss you off though.

I give zero shits if ze Germanz (with their current ideology) wanted to replace our government with their own. I wouldn't blink. I certainly wouldn't take up arms against other humans because bojo and his mates stood to lose out.

I'd hope that they'd go all-in on renewables and massively increase worker protections and environmental legislation. Better than the race to the bottom we've just fired the gun on.

I do think its envy that a FEMALE GERMAN chancellor is probably the greatest leader the world has seen this millennium.

Going to have to bring you up on that, Germany is a right arsehole with its coal usage, they don't really give a fuck.

To be fair, he did say he'd hope.

And yeah, Germany's energy decisions probably are mainly decided by their desire to be less reliant by Russian gas.

Job

I totally agree, we all know the germans would run the show better, in fact I do believe thats one of the main arguments presented by the 'If Hitler had won the war' brigade.

I'll sign you up.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I totally agree, we all know the germans would run the show better, in fact I do believe thats one of the main arguments presented by the 'If Hitler had won the war' brigade.

I'll sign you up.

Except it isn't because anyone who knows anything about history knows the Nazis were an organisational disaster. Only morons think they made the trains run on time.

But the Germans run things a fuckton better than the British do now, and have done so for the last 60 years. But yeah...nazis.

Embattle

FH is my second home
It was heavily factional to the point of uselessness, Hitler was swayed by one sycophant or another which is sort of like someone else we know.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
He'll find that nobody gives a fuck, in the same way that tory rule changes finished loads of IT businesses at the start of last year and not only did nobody give a fuck, some on this forum even lolled.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Ah..obscure rules to increase costs.
The rest of the world has to comply with those rules to deal with the EU.

Now we've joined "the rest of the world" we have to obey those rules. (In fact, we're still at an advantage to the rest of the world).

This is what you wanted @Job. It's what you voted for and what you argued for. You didn't care that there'd be a bit more red tape - you wanted independence.

So why are you complaining? This was always going to be the way of things. Everyone told you this. It was in all of the papers, all of the media - both your "msm" darlings and across your idiot groups.

So - direct question: What is your specific complaint when this is what you asked for?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Oof, they interviewed that same fishmonger in 2016. Talk about a contrast... optimism fuelled by lies and empty promises to the cold realisation that he'd been lied to.

Gwadien

Oof, they interviewed that same fishmonger in 2016. Talk about a contrast... optimism fuelled by lies and empty promises to the cold realisation that he'd been lied to.

If he only he was warned he was being lied to.

Job

And that would be 5 years of remoaners undermining our bargaining position.

Thanks for that.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Lol. That's funny. Several people already predicted before we left that that would be @Job's response - blame remoaners for pointing out that things would be shit before we brexit, then blame remoaners for it being shit once we've left.

Occam's Razor @Job - the simplest explanation is that you're a fucking moron, and despite obvious things being pointed out you have refused to believe them, so it's all your own fault.

So thanks for that, Mr Brexiter.

Job

Im not blaming remoaners for pointing out things might be difficult...its the 5 years of ridiculing leavers, digging deep into law to prevent it, doing the very opposite of a united front and in some cases colluding with the EU to undermine brexit talks.
Its safe to say if the media and the establishment had said, lets make the best of it from day one , it would be history now and we'd be in a much stronger position.
I'm surprised you aren't all cheering Trump.
Democracy..pffffff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom