Politics POLL: Brexit Withdrawal Agreement

If you were an MP would you vote for or against it?

• FOR

• AGAINST

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Its not commonly spoken about in Britain or taught in schools but a lot of French anti British feeling comes from our and Americas relentless bombing of France and mainly the ports to hamper German activities.
Undoubtedly important when it came to U2 bases, but still it was merciless and well remembered in the French consciousness.
These pictures might be worth remembering next time you get the Ferry to Havre.

They hate us so we should hate them?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Well thats up to you.

It just reminds mw how little we know of the continents true feelings, short of binge watching all their news comedy and highbrow discussions.
Its presented to us through a reactionary media and an urge to ignore.
We have left our feeling be well known by electing Farage every year to have a go.
There has been few firebrand EU 'politicians' who would give it back, no doubt afraid of the backlash Farage gets.

I think it was a missed opportunity, instead of laughing at him..or tutting, they should have thrown it back.
Im pretty sure the French could find someone for that, and might have made a lot if brexiters feel there was a real chance of debate.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Job

Something like that would do.

Farage you are an english retard, and throw a boule at him.

Job

Fail link so I only read the headline figures - but surely partly a reflection of a more varied diet (stuff that doesn't grow here) as opposed to it all being down to new zealand lamb?
So import it on giant oil guzzling ships.

Thats globalism for ya.

Gwadien

Well thats up to you.

It just reminds mw how little we know of the continents true feelings, short of binge watching all their news comedy and highbrow discussions.
Its presented to us through a reactionary media and an urge to ignore.
We have left our feeling be well known by electing Farage every year to have a go.
There has been few firebrand EU 'politicians' who would give it back, no doubt afraid of the backlash Farage gets.

I think it was a missed opportunity, instead of laughing at him..or tutting, they should have thrown it back.
Im pretty sure the French could find someone for that, and might have made a lot if brexiters feel there was a real chance of debate.

Nah mate.

Much like most the world, I think the French were and are grateful that 'we' defeated the Nazis. Because the bombings were arguably necessary in order to win the war, because if it wasn't for the bombing of U2 bases then Bono would be thrashing shit music from his secret base and scaring shipping off and starving Britain.

It's reported on the liberal elite left wing media sites because it's there as an educational story, about how in shit times, evil can flourish and then political forces like the Nazis can come into power and unleash fear, death and destruction across Europe.

Then there's you seeing it as a reason to hate.

You literally can't learn can you?

Farage is a self serving twat and don't get me wrong, many of the MEPs are, as are many politicians. Your man of the people image is a lie.

They're not laughing at him, they're laughing at us, they're laughing at you.

Job

lack of documentation
Nah mate.

Much like most the world, I think the French were and are grateful that 'we' defeated the Nazis. Because the bombings were arguably necessary in order to win the war, because if it wasn't for the bombing of U2 bases then Bono would be thrashing shit music from his secret base and scaring shipping off and starving Britain.

It's reported on the liberal elite left wing media sites because it's there as an educational story, about how in shit times, evil can flourish and then political forces like the Nazis can come into power and unleash fear, death and destruction across Europe.

Then there's you seeing it as a reason to hate.

You literally can't learn can you?

Farage is a self serving twat and don't get me wrong, many of the MEPs are, as are many politicians. Your man of the people image is a lie.

They're not laughing at him, they're laughing at us, they're laughing at you.
Im not so convinced, there was and still is a good chunk of Europe who would have liked Hitler to win.

Im not convinced the pragmatic French wouldnt have simply incorporated germans into their psyche and moved on.

I travelled to France during the Normandy celebrations and the French shipkeepers were being forced to display 'Thankyou Liberator' signs and were being told off for telling Brits to fuck off.

I actually do understand their pain.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
In the same way that you understand how victims of racism feel because you're from Liverpool and sometimes you get a bit of stick?

Gwadien

Im not so convinced, there was and still is a good chunk of Europe who would have liked Hitler to win.

Im not convinced the pragmatic French wouldnt have simply incorporated germans into their psyche and moved on.

I travelled to France during the Normandy celebrations and the French shipkeepers were being forced to display 'Thankyou Liberator' signs and were being told off for telling Brits to fuck off.

I actually do understand their pain.

Are you in that chunk?

Job

All I'm saying is they might put it on the tombstone of the last white person to die in Europe.

Though Im pretty confident history will repeat before then.

Gwadien

All I'm saying is they might put it on the tombstone of the last white person to die in Europe.

Though Im pretty confident history will repeat before then.

What do you take more pride in? Bring white or British?

Job

I dont take pride in something I put no effort into.
I just think it will be sad to see the white mutation die off at its own hand.
We are actually hating ourselves into extinction.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
And to play a long a little bit, the wife's brother's wife (We'll call her sister in-law) is half Indian, absolutely smoking hot btw. They have two kids, both blond haired blue eyed.

In 1000 years there will likely be one race of human and people will look back on your idiocy and laugh...kind of like they do now.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I dont take pride in something I put no effort into.
I just think it will be sad to see the white mutation die off at its own hand.
We are actually hating ourselves into extinction.

How many kids do you have?

Job

Just the self hating left.

The next war will be another one between white people, the right is slowly going to gain more and more support from conservative racist immigrants and the left is just going to start seriously losing its shit when it realises its entire base is brainwashed students and the benefit bunch.

They have completely lost the working class.

Job

And to play a long a little bit, the wife's brother's wife (We'll call her sister in-law) is half Indian, absolutely smoking hot btw. They have two kids, both blond haired blue eyed.

In 1000 years there will likely be one race of human and people will look back on your idiocy and laugh...kind of like they do now.
Yes that is the probable future of mankind and Im sure there will be a whole new set of criteria for us to hate each other.
Indians have that one in the bag...the caste system.
Its still doesnt negate the fact that the rare mutation we are will die out and and everyone will be the same.

I think its the self hate thats the most depressing...Raven thinks that keeping white people is idiocy.
Now that the advertising companies have been given the message to replace white people in adverts, it feels like someone has an agenda well beyond diversity quotas.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I don't think normal people give a fuck...if I'm honest.

People are people, the colour of their skin doesn't actually mean anything.

I tell you what is dying out, bigots, your hill is getting ever so small and that scares you more than anything. This pent up anger over something so utterly meaningless can't be good for you.

Gwadien

Just the self hating left.

The next war will be another one between white people, the right is slowly going to gain more and more support from conservative racist immigrants and the left is just going to start seriously losing its shit when it realises its entire base is brainwashed students and the benefit bunch.

They have completely lost the working class.

So the left is full of hate. Not you. OK.

So when people say it's pretty bad that white people have dominated the world for a very long time and have all benefited from it and it's pretty shit for everyone else. That means they hate theirselves?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Yes that is the probable future of mankind and Im sure there will be a whole new set of criteria for us to hate each other.
Indians have that one in the bag...the caste system.
Its still doesnt negate the fact that the rare mutation we are will die out and and everyone will be the same.

I think its the self hate thats the most depressing...Raven thinks that keeping white people is idiocy.
Now that the advertising companies have been given the message to replace white people in adverts, it feels like someone has an agenda well beyond diversity quotas.

I'll ask again, how many kids do you have? Because if whites are dying out its because they're breeding at below replacement rate. So unless you had more than two kids, you didn't do your bit to save white people and you should shut the fuck up forever.

Job

So the left is full of hate. Not you. OK.

So when people say it's pretty bad that white people have dominated the world for a very long time and have all benefited from it and it's pretty shit for everyone else. That means they hate theirselves?
Pretty shit for everyone else?
Quite simply the golden age for humanity brought upon by white peoples science and industry.
We invented or implemented just about every major advance..we abolished slavery, invented vaccines, turn natures forces into life giving and saving technology.

No race comes close...not by a thousand miles, but somehow we made it shit for everyone else.

Gwadien

Quite simply the golden age for humanity brought upon by white peoples science and industry.
We invented or implemented just about every major advance..we abolished slavery, invented vaccines, turn natures forces into life giving and saving technology.

No race comes close...not by a thousand miles, but somehow we made it shit for everyone else.

And boom, there you go, straight up admittance of your belief in whites being the master race.

Completely white-washed history too. Different parts of the world have had golden eras. It's all about the geography and the political history that made Europe the powerhouse of the world in the last couple hundreds of years.

Has nothing to do with the colour of your fucking skin.

Do you believe that white people are more intelligent than other ethnics too?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

Oh god...wow.

A quick highlight though, you invented shit 'we' lol

Job

And boom, there you go, straight up admittance of your belief in whites being the master race.

Completely white-washed history too. Different parts of the world have had golden eras. It's all about the geography and the political history that made Europe the powerhouse of the world in the last couple hundreds of years.

Has nothing to do with the colour of your fucking skin.

Do you believe that white people are more intelligent than other ethnics too?
Nothing we have ever found has come remotely close and no golden age of any civilisation in history has come within a thousandths of the technological and industrial leap of white Europeans.
Its a simple fucking fact...why does it need such blatant denial?
Why does white supremacist get brought up?
Because there are white supremacists we have to pretend it isnt a thing?
We have to ignore it.
Maybe so, maybe thats what goes with the package.
Youre right...weve fucked up the world for everyone...better we hadnt existed.

Weeere living in mud huts while Africa enjoyed astronomy...its fuck all to do with our white skin...its we just happened to be white when Europe made a massive leap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom