Politics POLL: Brexit Withdrawal Agreement

If you were an MP would you vote for or against it?

• FOR

• AGAINST

Results are only viewable after voting.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Also you can still be first at doing something being in or out of the EU. It makes no difference.

And you may be first but don't make the most of it. Being first doesn't mean you will excel at it.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Awesome now instead of using the time sensibly months will be spent Choosing an unelected leader. Grats!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Being first at something 50 years ago is not much use today...
It is actually.
We have a reputation for invention backed by results.
A recent Japanese study found 45% of things in modern use were invented by the British

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
It is actually.
A recent Japanese study found 45% of things in modern use were invented by the British
Link please

Job

Oh fuck ..read that this morning and prompted the post.
Now history search

Ormorof

FH is my second home
It is actually.

So the brexiteer habit of spouting random "facts" then getting annoyed when evidence is asked for continues. A solid base for an economy to build on ;)

Job

Hang on Im working on it.

Found the link I read..but further investigation to the actual study shows it was taken from an American study and posted in Japanese media as their own.
Its quite often referred to and causes a lot of controversy with the usual.
'No we invented that two years before'.
Its quite a can of worms...including the fact that a Welsh carpenter flew a powered aircraft 18 years before the wright brothers.

Inventing status is held by how big an announcement you make on the day I think.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Well the EU seems popular doesn't it?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Well the EU seems popular doesn't it?

I guess the turn out will be the interesting part of this election.

I do find it bizarre that the only people that seemed to give an inkling of a shit about these European elections are the Brexiteers, as if it suggest it's indicative of the public support for a no deal Brexit, and a second referendum wouldn't be.

Why would I vote for something we're going to leave within 5 months?

I do hope that we don't leave the EU with a massive Brexit Party representation though, can't wait for them to tell everyone that the EU is useless whilst being a useless representative because all they're going to do is go to parliament and call everyone useless.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I guess the turn out will be the interesting part of this election.

I do find it bizarre that the only people that seemed to give an inkling of a shit about these European elections are the Brexiteers, as if it suggest it's indicative of the public support for a no deal Brexit, and a second referendum wouldn't be.

Why would I vote for something we're going to leave within 5 months?

I do hope that we don't leave the EU with a massive Brexit Party representation though, can't wait for them to tell everyone that the EU is useless whilst being a useless representative because all they're going to do is go to parliament and call everyone useless.

Sorry Little Englander, I was talking a bit wider than just the UK.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
The Brexit party vote looks smaller than the decline in vote for UKIP+Tories so not sure it’s very clear cut in the UK.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
In Finland the nationalists got about the same amount of votes as last time, Greens gained big and were bigger than nationalists this time out

And Linus Torvalds dad is now an MEP

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom