Pokemon GO

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Yes, this seriously need to fuck the fuck off! Scouted late-night sexor places last night but couldn't find any due to pokemon-players and dog-owners roaming everywhere.

Nate

FH is my second home
I did wonder if any of these Pokestops would turn out to be a dogging site, would be funny :D

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Does make you wonder, Churches are usually Pokegyms.

Good way to attract lots of young boys to churches late at night.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
My best atm is a 1404 Snorlax that I hatched out of a 10km egg. It was only 900~ ish when I got it but I got a shit tonne of candy for it, so naturally I wasted all my dust on it.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I saw my brother in law at the weekend, he is level 16...a couple of weeks ago he was denouncing everyone who plays it as losers. I am only just level 10!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
My best atm is a 1404 Snorlax that I hatched out of a 10km egg. It was only 900~ ish when I got it but I got a shit tonne of candy for it, so naturally I wasted all my dust on it.
A Snorlax? Do you know how rare that is? A guy set up a bot just to hatch eggs in order to make some statistics. Out of 144 10k eggs not one came out as a Snorlax

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
A Snorlax? Do you know how rare that is? A guy set up a bot just to hatch eggs in order to make some statistics. Out of 144 10k eggs not one came out as a Snorlax
Not sure dude, no one around me at work or from my friend group outside of work have got them from their 10k eggs so I guess I was kinda lucky.

CorNokZ

After I went out this morning and spotted a Dragonair and a Charmander on my radar, but was unable to locate them, I found a compass app which helps guide you in the direction of the pokemons. Hopefully that'll put some enjoyment back into the game

CorNokZ

Compass for pokemon i think it is called. Android. It doesn't work 100% and sometimes misses the mon, I think. Will have to do some testing tomorrow

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Got a serious problem with this now.

My wife is playing it and she wants to go for a walk at the weekend to hatch some eggs and see if there are any unusual pokemon around the lakes and rivers round here. I usually spend my weekends sat in my underpants playing games until around 4pm when I start cooking tea. I then start smashing wine until I can't see.

This has obviously spoiled my plans for the next few weeks before she gets bored of catching pigeons and rats.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The entire serious base of Freddys has turned into some kind of Japanese sissy boys

CorNokZ

Tell her to go on her own?

And Niantic changed something so now the compass doesn't work. Reddit is working on it though, so hopefully it will be back in the morning

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
On her own?!

She won't even go to the supermarket on her own, let alone random footpaths and so on.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
I'm finding the clocking of walking distance very poor. i think that might be down to the sketchy internet coverage where I tend to walk dipping in and out.

There, I said it out loud. I am doing this. I am slightly ashamed.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
The new Final Fantasy android card game/battler is waaaaay more fun, obviously it isn't an AR/google maps game, but still.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
So I think it's related to the refresh which has gone from 1ms to 5ms and now to 10ms. So that's explaining why if you're in a car or train you never see Pokemon appear.

I used google maps to check a distance. Walked it and the game didn't reflect the full distance

ECA

I am a FH squatter
So I think it's related to the refresh which has gone from 1ms to 5ms and now to 10ms. So that's explaining why if you're in a car or train you never see Pokemon appear.

I used google maps to check a distance. Walked it and the game didn't reflect the full distance

Niantic calculated the shortest distance between points - so if you walk only in a straight line you're fine, if you walk in a circle it'll bisect it and you'll get much less distance.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
So on my sort of circular route walking the dog I'd be best off walking the first half, then closing and reopening the app so I would at least get most of an out and back recorded?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Probably not, also the app ( for distance ) only samples your location every 4 minutes, so you need to open the app 5 mins before you leave, and when you stop to turn around wait 5 minutes there as well.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
That's probably more of the problem then, because the mobile internet I have, whilst walking about will be present for a few minutes then gone for a few, then back again etc. I'm probably lucky to get any steady 4 minutes connected at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom