Pokemon GO

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Saw a group of kids start running yesterday whilst on my bike so decided to set off after them to see what they had found. Apparently it was a Dragonite, but I just missed it :( one of the kids got it and he was ecstatic to say the least. Quite fun walking around town and see just how many are playing this. All ages and types too

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Saw a group of kids start running yesterday whilst on my bike so decided to set off after them to see what they had found. Apparently it was a Dragonite, but I just missed it :( one of the kids got it and he was ecstatic to say the least. Quite fun walking around town and see just how many are playing this. All ages and types too

You would be on a register of some sort here after that.

CorNokZ

You would be on a register of some sort here after that.
Thankfully I live in Denmark and not a nanny state. And the "kids" we're probably 16+. I'm the one getting old :(

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Blastoise came up on tracker on Monday but couldnt find it :(

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Pokemon GO, how about Pokemon no? It is healthy for the kids to stroll around a bit isn't it.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Everyone in Tokyo has gone completely insane for this shit mane. I've been playing quite a bit and I'm normally pretty hardcore in games compared to the average person but I'm falling behind.

I went out a few nights ago with some of my housemates. We walked to some park which had a bunch of lures in. It was like 1am on Monday morning and the place was just fucking rammed with Japanese dudes.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
You lot are mentioning the names of these things as though everyone should know what you are talking about.

It's like "I saw a baboon nearby but it rushed off into the trees."

CorNokZ

You lot are mentioning the names of these things as though everyone should know what you are talking about.

Lol I know right? A thread about pokemons and it is expected that people know about the different pokemons? How crazy is that? I was over in the football thread earlier and someone was talking about a Sturridge and I was like "wtf, why ain't nobody questioning what that is and why ain't nobody explaining what it is?".

Hurr durr in overdrive

Aoami

I am a FH squatter

Absolute shittest of shitposts.

CorNokZ

Quite thrilled that I managed to catch this with just three poke balls

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160729-142333.png
    Screenshot_20160729-142333.png
    503.2 KB · Views: 30

CorNokZ

Caught a Lapras today. Only 910cp, but still quite pleased with it

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Caught a Lapras today. Only 910cp, but still quite pleased with it

You must be quite high level, I'm still only 14, been saving up Pidgeys and Weedles + Candy to Evolve all together while I have a Lucky Egg active.

CorNokZ

You must be quite high level, I'm still only 14, been saving up Pidgeys and Weedles + Candy to Evolve all together while I have a Lucky Egg active.
I just dinged level 14 today. I can't be arsed to save up. i figured that I'll probably be playing this for a long time to come, so I am in no rush to get the best possible or get max level right now

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I just dinged level 14 today. I can't be arsed to save up. i figured that I'll probably be playing this for a long time to come, so I am in no rush to get the best possible or get max level right now

i want to level up quickly because as i understand it the higher level you are the higher the CP on pokemon is when you capture them.

CorNokZ

i want to level up quickly because as i understand it the higher level you are the higher the CP on pokemon is when you capture them.
True, but I reckon I'll encounter most of them again, sometime, and by then be higher level.

At the moment I just enjoy the hunt

Lethul

FH is my second home
I like it, I'm almost forced to stop tho as there are not a single pokestop in my town and I am down at 12 pokeballs :(

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
caught the one that was in my front room, lost interest deleted app.
waits for app that lets you undress avatars based on facebook profiles of hot chicks.

CorNokZ

There's a Jynx nest in my building so I'd be well pissed off if my next 10k egg is a Jynx. Hoping for a Snorlax, but that won't happen

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
i saw talk of a harry potter style pokemon go. think this could spawn a slew of copycats?

CorNokZ

Pokevision has been taken down. There is now no way to find pokemons without wandering about in the blind

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Caught 3 standing on my balcony, failed to see the fuzz and uninstalled. :)

Starman

Part of the furniture
My company today issued an internal "safety bulletin" (I work in the electrical utility sector) regarding people playing Pokemon Go and how we need to for example watch for people walking into our excavations in the footway.

I simply thought *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom