PoC

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
i´m not taking my gimp necro out in RvR to face bugg banshess all the time...that class should get there frontal aoe removed and i wish gms would detect all radar users and ban them for life!!!!if i go RvR i go with scout or icewiz atleast then i can pwn camping enemies

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
so ur moaning about dieing to poc campers, when ur trying to camp poc? :eek:

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
I know i've been watched for Radar, seems im innocent! Keep saying i use it if ya want, also bug abusing bainshee's? How can they bug abuse in open rvr u frigging n00b. You shouldnt have left hib and become a tosser who whines cos someone beat him to poc entrance for camping.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Actually. I've only seen you bugabuse on your banshee alot Penlid. I should learn how to abuse ST so I can like perma stun you.

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
LOL how do i bug abuse? I started playing Bainshee again last monday after a month off.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Penlid said:
I know i've been watched for Radar, seems im innocent! Keep saying i use it if ya want, also bug abusing bainshee's? How can they bug abuse in open rvr u frigging n00b. You shouldnt have left hib and become a tosser who whines cos someone beat him to poc entrance for camping.

Go away you skill less cheating ass.

You suck with your Bainshee so hard, even me, one of Albions biggest gimps, had no problems killing you 1 vs 1 while you lost your friends somewhere. And that was with MoC2 and 28 in Body in ROG/quest gear. So before calling someone a "frigging n00b" work on your playstyle.

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:

You suck with your Bainshee so hard, even me, one of Albions biggest gimps, had no problems killing you 1 vs 1 while you lost your friends somewhere. And that was with MoC2 and 28 in Body in ROG/quest gear. So before calling someone a "frigging n00b" work on your playstyle.

RR5+ sorc a gimp... :rolleyes:

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
off topic but we all live in a yellow submarine, except trollum hes too fat.

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:

Errr ya that was when you lagged strafed in crim direction when you was on /face and you then miraculously were behind me. Oh ye i 2 shotted you on wednesday sorry skill-less whining tit.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Coolan said:
off topic but we all live in a yellow submarine, except trollum hes too fat.

Poor Trollum, does anyone love him? :(

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Its sad when I see him dying

Always nice to see a big fluffy troll running around rvr :>

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
I tried to solo the five of you, yet you ganked me, what's that all about? :(

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
atos said:
Where are the whines!?
Didn't answer me! :< Why did you kill my ickle merc? I thought we had something... special :(

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I BGed the warlock. ^^

But I gained roughly 5k rps, so I think I'll solocamp entrance next time.

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Atos can i ask a Q, how did i bug abuse all the times you seen me? Iirc all the times i've seen you, you have died. Is it because i killed you, you blame it on bug abuse? I'd like to know exactly how i bug abused.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Most of the times you have killed me I've been steamrolled when I've been out solo by your group.

The rest of the occations you have killed me you've killed me outside LoS. Example: bridge towers, towers and keeps.

Now don't get me wrong, I think the banshee is a great class. But I had exactly the same hate versus necros and nerf nerf animists.

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
I killed you on top of bridge after i ran to top, i killed you when you were grouped with a warlock. I killed you near berks on flat land. Anymore lies?

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Keep em coming. =) I recon people belive me more than you as they've been exposed to those strong tactics.

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Yes stlong tactics that means me running into range of you and killing you, very stlong. What's so hard to believe.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:

mebbe cos you are a friggin newb? :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom