PoC

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
to the 5 mids camping poc...hope u have fun...atleast give the ppl that port in a change to buff up/summon pet to give it a little more fair fight and not stand rdy spamming pbaoe as soon as they enter....1 of u would whine here if a fg or so enters and kills u..then it would be words like damn cheaters...bugg users from 1 of u i bet...let ppl buff up and even the score a little instead of thinking u rock!

atos

Fledgling Freddie
But we killed you.. and um you died.

We rock? =)

But thanks for the arpees.

And in mid PoC we had a reaver + cleric camping at the same time, just fyi.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
lol i bet GoA gonna put up a 3 meter safe barrier soon so u can´t attack inside it...then u will whine...if u think u rock then let me buff up and face u 1 vs 1 instead then

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
atos said:
But we killed you.. and um you died.

We rock? =)

But thanks for the arpees.

And in mid PoC we had a reaver + cleric camping at the same time, just fyi.
reaver+cleric that is 2 ppl u where 5...big diffrence

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Only thing you might have a chance to kill me with solo would be the cabby if you moc. And perhaps the necro with buffs.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Any the point wasn't buffed people attacking unbuffed?

What is the point then? ^^

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Lol fuck off Brite :p This is my whine thread!

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
next patch, if u stay at entrance too long you get nuked, but then u just camp further inside :s

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
Dwali said:
lol i bet GoA gonna put up a 3 meter safe barrier soon so u can´t attack inside it...then u will whine...if u think u rock then let me buff up and face u 1 vs 1 instead then

think i read u get hit by some smite spell or something if u hang round the entrance too long in a patch soon maybe 1.74/1.75

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
atos said:
Yeah, I thought it was this patch though.
thats why u camp as much as u can until patch...nice move...go out in RvR instead

Sentimos

Banned
yea thx for the rps, u came back 3 times, and now ur in mid poc camping...and us 5(1 is bb) and we did fill a fg of albs without a hit deeper in.

Keep QQ

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Dwali said:
thats why u camp as much as u can until patch...nice move...go out in RvR instead
You knwo this is actually the first time I camped another poc than my own..

And I've basicly soloed to rr6 with a nonstealther. So before you say anything else think about what this means..

Apart from me having an enormous patience..

Brite

Banned
trollum h4x my post away! i demand an explination ! i want answers! :wij:

better change the subject tbh,

nerf warlocks!

Brite

Banned
atos said:
You knwo this is actually the first time I camped another poc than my own..

And I've basicly soloed to rr6 with a nonstealther. So before you say anything else think about what this means..

Apart from me having an enormous patience..

it means your stooped ;P

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Sentimos said:
yea thx for the rps, u came back 3 times, and now ur in mid poc camping...and us 5(1 is bb) and we did fill a fg of albs without a hit deeper in.

Keep QQ
just doing as u do...camp entrance for rp...becuase i only use my necro to farm cash and artis no RvR and lvl artis

trust me no matter what con enters mid poc he is dead....atleast i move around in there and not camping

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Sentimos said:

Keep QQ

Reaver is almost ready, fancy a fairer 1v1? :). Last time you handed my arse to me when i was pretty stlong 48 :p

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
stupeh said:
next patch, if u stay at entrance too long you get nuked, but then u just camp further inside :s
they will know how long u can stay then go back a few min then back campiing again...its the way of mids

Brite

Banned
Dwali said:
they will know how long u can stay then go back a few min then back campiing again...its the way of mids

LOLER m8s all teh mids are teh lames and they all suck in rvr due to my experience in rvr of teh stlong rr4 :worthy:

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Dwali said:
just doing as u do...camp entrance for rp...becuase i only use my necro to farm cash and artis no RvR and lvl artis

trust me no matter what con enters mid poc he is dead....atleast i move around in there and not camping
Right, and we are coming for you. =)

Brite

Banned
you made twolum so happy with his whine thread :<

awwwww look ad im play with his whine thread, look at his liddul twol face, awwwwww

gwal

Fledgling Freddie
Dwali said:

so much for the fair fighting u preached so much about

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
gwal said:
so much for the fair fighting u preached so much about
just paying back the medicin they gave me...no far fights in alb poc so why in mid poc

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
i c that atos and gang has left alb poc...now we have perrybd and ethild camping alb side instead...now i know why mids can´t make it in RvR...all there realm m8s camps poc entrances instead of helping in RvR

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
You know ya might actually get more rp's not going to camp poc entrance urself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom