PoC Hammer question

staj

Banned
Old.Ilum said:
well equip a fast offhander and you'll notice offhand cap drop

ofc offhand cap drops depending on speed of it.

"The increased speed of the mainhand weapon is equally offset by the decreased speed of the offhand weapon. Hence, the haste effect has no consideration in maximum unstyled damage over time (though it does impact the efficiency of this damage delivery). This conclusion applies equally to both LA and CD/DW."

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Staj, i guess u're not right with "overcapping offhander speed" thingie but i'll try doublecheck tonight with croc in offhand + haste +/- celerity.

staj

Banned
Summoner said:
Staj, i guess u're not right with "overcapping offhander speed" thingie but i'll try doublecheck tonight with croc in offhand + haste +/- celerity.

the thing is you cant swing for less then 1.5 sec, so you'r not actully swinging faster then that, but you are actully losing dps if you use a faster weapon which will swing at 1.5 (fastest), when you insteed can use a slower one and stil cap at 1.5. Damage is calculated on base spd not actuall spd.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
yep and when cap drops, the dmg of the offhand drops as well? :p

im just saying that to calculate it properly, you need to calculate both the increased dmg from hitting faster without dps loss on mainhand, to hitting with less dps on offhand.

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
something tells me that we're talking bout different things:
offhander dmg limited by its base dmg cap which depends on its delved dps, speed and weapon skill;
offhander dps (damage per second) also depends on what kind of MH do u use, swing speed, chance for dual haste.

staj

Banned
Old.Ilum said:
yep and when cap drops, the dmg of the offhand drops as well? :p

im just saying that to calculate it properly, you need to calculate both the increased dmg from hitting faster without dps loss on mainhand, to hitting with less dps on offhand.

agreed and I posted numbers before, you can never get actuall direct numbers due to random generators, but you can get theoretical ones which gives you a hint at where you'r going.

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
croc tooth can be activated as blunt, coz mine is :p

anyone fancy working how much quick i need?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom