Please tell me why...

M

Melodic

I had a great evening in BG3 today but one factor spoiled it, some lame brat of an infiltrator, who will go nameless, insisted on laughing at fallen enemies.

The first time he might have had a point - i had PAd a caster near the ck then ran for it, but ran wrong way and ended up as a pin cushion for a few bowmen - but the second and third times? I fail to see the funny side of being killed by his group (who i was well aware were within helping distance) after i had kicked his lame backside for the umpteenth time that day.

Eveb Sawanah didn't laugh, though he had good cause to after i got cocky and sprinted after him to attack near HPK. Note to self, never attack a friar unless

1) you can PA him

or

2) You have some end left with which to do styles

was fun and Sawanah had the good grace not to laugh, though i was laughing enough for both of us. :eek:

Hope to see you both again, though for different reasons.

S

Sigurd

Some rather sad infil was spamming me from stealth quite a bit in Thidranki today... for no apparant reason.

T

trailblazer

I bet I know which infil it was too....

If you only knew Sawanah like we do.. talk about a kamikaze :D She is a heap of fun to be around but isn't really one for listening to orders ;)

Another good day in the BG, thanks to all Mids and Hibs. You turned out in force and we all had a fun old time.

T

trailblazer

Oh and while I remember, some bloody Celt was rather sneaky in planting a DoT on the few of us on the CK wall. I saw who it was and when I'd recovered managed to target you and hit you with a couple of bolts, but first missed and second bolt isnt my toughest anyway. I seriously hate DoT lol, but nice job on getting close enough to us to cast it :)
Sorry that towards the end of the evening us Albs stayed around the CK, but we had no rezzer for the most part and were drastically outnumbered, so had to use what we had to balance things out.

Would either mids or hibs consider a keep raid next weekend? ;)

M

Melodic

I would be up for some more fun next weekend but for the fact that I plan on levelling Mourne a bit this week, though i am also going to try a final push to 50 for my ranger too so my shade may well still be 35 or under. I do intend to be in BG3 this evening though :)

L

lekkus

Originally posted by the_chimera
Some rather sad infil was spamming me from stealth quite a bit in Thidranki today... for no apparant reason.

Lol our grp had the same thing...till I BS him sooooo hard :D

M

Melodic

ok i am going to name the infi as he did it YET again tonight. I kill a healer and die to the armsman I know is with him and the infi I didn't know was close and the prick laughs....what the hell is up with you you moron? can't kill me yourself you lame piece of shit so you laugh when you do it with help? I don't care if it means i die a thousand deaths if it means i can mke you eat dirt as many times as possible in future. I probably will die after killing you as you seem to be afraid to strike out on your own.

Telocomoto is the lame ass piece of crap bringing a bad name to albs on both servers...whichever guild he is in please remove him as he can only do your reputation irreparable harm.

Oh and /wave Sawanah, I stuck to my note tonight - I had end and got my PA in and you STILL kicked my arse. Great fun :)

T

Trinilim

He sounds spanish.

/laugh spams the arrogant ignorant spanish POS

(no offense to spanish out there ;) )

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by Melodic
I had a great evening in BG3 today but one factor spoiled it, some lame brat of an infiltrator, who will go nameless, insisted on laughing at fallen enemies.

OMG! Stop whining! Was in Thidranki last night with my friar (who finally dinged 24) and OFCOURSE I go stand on a bridge in the hope some stealther confuses me for a caster. You should see them run if they land their CS and I am not 1/2 down. And if they didn't snare me I am gonna follow them all the way till I have them.

And yes.... laugh about their dead bodies because they can't see I am wearing leather.

M

Melodic

i can see the funny side of mistaking a friar for a caster (having done it myself a few times), and it might even be justifiable along those lines, but that's not really anything like these circumstances now is it? So why don't you stop trying to hijack the thread to show how cunning you are... if you're confused about what the complaint is try reading out loud, it might help you

B

BrassMonkey

omfg your trying to preach to someone about how to use their /<action> ffs you even want them banned from their guild?

What next the police have to go destroy their keyboard? I'm not having a go but it seems like you've got really pissed off at this dude, and what else could his intention be if he keeps laugh spamming you? Don't give him the time of day and just ignore it as i'm certain you'll only see worse things with these new patches today and /taunt and /rude as new emotes.

Edit: typo

M

Melodic

hmmm only people speaking to defend this are albs...how surprising...

B

BrassMonkey

Actually i'm posting just as a person, not defending his actions as i too think it's childish and pathetic, as such i don't do it. I just think wanting them kicked from their guild or preaching to them how to use the commands is kinda like telling them how to set up their quick bar.

A bit extreme.

K

Karnage

Re: Re: Please tell me why...

Originally posted by Puppetmistress

OMG! Stop whining! Was in Thidranki last night with my friar (who finally dinged 24) and OFCOURSE I go stand on a bridge in the hope some stealther confuses me for a caster. You should see them run if they land their CS and I am not 1/2 down. And if they didn't snare me I am gonna follow them all the way till I have them.

And yes.... laugh about their dead bodies because they can't see I am wearing leather.

WOH! dumb ass stealther lol, don't even bother to check your name...

the PuppetHEALER kinda gives away that your a friar :-P

K

Karnage

some people are just like that, they get off on when ever anyone dies, in BG1 I even had a scout /laugh at my infil when i got zerged, think hes still on my /ignore list :)

P

Puppetmistress

i can see the funny side of mistaking a friar for a caster (having done it myself a few times), and it might even be justifiable along those lines, but that's not really anything like these circumstances now is it? So why don't you stop trying to hijack the thread to show how cunning you are... if you're confused about what the complaint is try reading out loud, it might help you

There is no real complaint besides some sad Hib who can't stand to get a /laugh-spam.

How far I am off ?

P

Puppetmistress

hmmm only people speaking to defend this are albs...how surprising...

We all know a fg of Hibs is total shit when the bard dies. So if you kill the bard it's time to spam /laugh since we get the RP of the total group of Hibs

/laugh
/dance

Next patch: /rude

M

Melodic

I think you missed a name off your signature

Telecomoto 34 Infiltrator

at least that's what I am hoping you've done otherwise Albion has completely overshot on its Idiot Quota

C

Chameleon

Originally posted by Puppetmistress

We all know a fg of Hibs is total shit when the bard dies. So if you kill the bard it's time to spam /laugh since we get the RP of the total group of Hibs

/laugh
/dance

Next patch: /rude

A bard helps an rvr group, but isnt essential. There are other classes who can mez/aoe mez and then there's stun and the druid root, mana regen from ments, etc, etc. And anyway ..... from my experience in bg1 and bg3, you keep trying to kill my bard, but it's tough for you when your all stood on the spot with zzzzzzzz above your heads :p heheheh

P

Puppetmistress

I think you missed a name off your signature

Telecomoto 34 Infiltrator

at least that's what I am hoping you've done otherwise Albion has completely overshot on its Idiot Quota

Always talking about Albion. You must be a total idiot if you think all Albs are the same and different to the Hib community.

But then again: Starting this thread already gave a few pointers to that direction....

/laugh
/dance

You know what? I am gonna roll an infiltrator and the only thing I am gonna do is go rez-kill so I can stay there forever and piss of you even more!!!

G

Garbannoch Nox

Just take it easy

someone is laughing at you: so what? Get back up, kill him and blow him a kiss :)

for the bard thingy: you are right if you lose your bard it wont make things easier - especially when you are outnumbered you have to rely on some sort of CC. But a bard is not the only CC char in hib - druids can chain root (very effective against casters who get interrupted all the time) also light elds (which are quite popular these days) have a castable aoe mezz like the sorc.
So if you say once the bard is dead the hib group is lost I just have to tell you that this is complete nonesense.

Anyway I really enjoy playing BG3 (even more than BG1 as there are not only stealthers here) and I hope to see you all soon again. I will be there today in the evening.

cu all there,
Lasau - active BG3 char - now with AA2 and MoM1 ;)

Users who are viewing this thread