Please release WoW in Europe Now Blizzard

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
WoW wont kill daoc QQ and go play it if you like

I might play WoW myself it I get to try it more and get a feeling for it

Tried it once and didnt get the "click" for it like daoc made me feel after 30 seconds on mularn ants back in the days.

Have fun in WoW but leave your daoc dying projects and predictions at home tyvm :clap:

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
I know 7 people that gave up DAoC as soon as WoW US released. I know 15 more that will quit when EU arrives. And these are only the rl peeps. Yes WoW wont kill DAoC as it has people that enjoy the game but losing hibs and mids (Excal) constantly will leave albions to fight each other about their greed. Yes it is too soon to judge about the amount of population that will leave DAoC and if DAoC will die but some have reasons to say that DAoC is dead.

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=41245

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
and how many would have posted the same about:

Shadowbane
SWG

and will post the same about

middle earth online
guildwars

Sure some of the "leaving for WoW" ones will love wow and give up daoc forever but some of them will be back.

Gamah

Banned
Tzan said:
lol! then what is DAoC? Dark Age of Cocksuckinguberpvelot (or sth)? If I remeber correctly before SI came xp was really hard and at DAoC you have to get 50 then farm cash for rvr armor. Nowdays you have to farm money, lvl artis, get ml’s and you are talking about WoW’s pve where most xp’ing from 25-30 is at border zones? DO you have any clue mate or you just hate that people are leaving your precious little game for sth FRESH and NEW? What did you expect? A game where you don’t have to xp? Yeah sure ffs fucking Blizzard why dont you make WoW like DAoC where you can camp xp spots and n1 else can xp at YOUR camp, not be able to xp if your char isnt the “right” one for the grp setup and the only areas that you have visited during the 2-3years you are playing the game is the ones that you can xp and rvr zones? DAoC is farm from dead since WoW EU hasnt released.

Dont really see the need for such an agressive flame by you however..if you read the CoC you would see there is no claming camp spots.

And hmm? Where did I say I wanted WoW without xping...I was commenting on the Poorly implimented PvP system (AT THE MOMENT)..So next time..take a step back and post something not so aggressive.

Sorro

Fledgling Freddie
Tzan said:
lol! then what is DAoC? Dark Age of Cocksuckinguberpvelot (or sth)? If I remeber correctly before SI came xp was really hard and at DAoC you have to get 50 then farm cash for rvr armor. Nowdays you have to farm money, lvl artis, get ml’s and you are talking about WoW’s pve where most xp’ing from 25-30 is at border zones? DO you have any clue mate or you just hate that people are leaving your precious little game for sth FRESH and NEW? What did you expect? A game where you don’t have to xp? Yeah sure ffs fucking Blizzard why dont you make WoW like DAoC where you can camp xp spots and n1 else can xp at YOUR camp, not be able to xp if your char isnt the “right” one for the grp setup and the only areas that you have visited during the 2-3years you are playing the game is the ones that you can xp and rvr zones? DAoC is farm from dead since WoW EU hasnt released.

Dont be a even bigger gimp. There are NO rules about what equipment to wear, or what level to be, to go out and PvP/RvR. It is just something YOU appearently think..

I had loads of fun, and got my share of RP's with crap rog equipment & ML0, heck i even lvl'd normally from 1-50.

Point is, you do not HAVE to PvE to PvP in DAoC, (you might not kill anything as lvl 1, but that surely does not stop you from doing it?... make your own rules, do not follow the sheeps), in WoW you cannot PvP at all, there is only PvE... neat, not. (and yes i know all about wow "pvp", that aint pvp.)

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Sorro said:
All you gimps who really think WoW pvp will be any good make me laugh.

Dream on.

Haha..

Did you consult your crystal ball to get that inane comment? The game is still in Beta in Europe, and has only just been released in the US.. If you look back to this stage in the world of DAoC, it was exactly the same. People were still playing Legend of Mir, Everquest, Ultima Online etc, and still preaching that DAoC had nothing to offer and had shit PvP. A year later, DAoC had the best PvP going, and a HUGE player database.

Now if you compare that to WoW, which has twice the potential DAoC had - You can see that WoW is going to take off no problem. The PvP will be sorted in time, just as DAoC PvP was.

WoW will have over 70 servers, and from public interest so far they are pretty sure over 60 of these 70+ will be full.

DAoC wont be killed, and it'l still be around for a year or two to come.. However WoW will deliver a significant blow to the number of active players, thus making PvP worse on the affected servers due to it being harder to find a fight.. This in turn means more people move to WoW/Guildwars etc, and acts as a downward spiral effect.

Zede

Part of the furniture
It will be years before WoW has anything like the rvr content of daoc - even with the problems daoc has.

the thought of endless pve and limited pvp in WoW really does not impress me.

willing to bet oddles of plats WoW will have the same inbalances when it comes to pvp/rvr - I really dont believe anyone has the magic formula. guarantee WoW forums will be full of counterstrike fanboi's and 13 year olds who just got it off mummy and daddy for christmas :)

daoc whiners - please go away. go post on how much you lovvve WoW on some WoW forums and leave these to the people who want to stay, and crazy as it may seem, dont want to listen to your shit :clap:

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Brilliance said:
i played daoc for 1,5 year and loved it. toa screwed it, nf killed it. I mean, I can't wtfpwn teh n00bs anymore m8s!!!!!

said the zerker-come-healer-come-shadowblade...

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
Sorro said:
Dont be a even bigger gimp. There are NO rules about what equipment to wear, or what level to be, to go out and PvP/RvR. It is just something YOU appearently think..

I had loads of fun, and got my share of RP's with crap rog equipment & ML0, heck i even lvl'd normally from 1-50.

Point is, you do not HAVE to PvE to PvP in DAoC, (you might not kill anything as lvl 1, but that surely does not stop you from doing it?... make your own rules, do not follow the sheeps), in WoW you cannot PvP at all, there is only PvE... neat, not. (and yes i know all about wow "pvp", that aint pvp.)

erm... ok? :eek6:

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Tzan said:
erm... ok? :eek6:
what they said is true, my sm is in crap rog drops no resists capped pie isnt even capped but i still have fun in rvr, peoplethink you need 1337 stuff cause they feel the need to wtfpwn everything walking..

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
Hansmoleman said:
what they said is true, my sm is in crap rog drops no resists capped pie isnt even capped but i still have fun in rvr, peoplethink you need 1337 stuff cause they feel the need to wtfpwn everything walking..

...and others wtfpwn you (unless you are an alb and move with the zerg). And I never said you have to be l33t to play. But you must follow the flock if you want to keep up. Otherwise you get eaten by the wolves.

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
Hansmoleman said:
Basically if you want people to group you and roam around alone than you will have to have decent/average gear and ml's, because you will others with the same small numbers so gear/ml's decide (partly) who wins.
Off course if you stick to the zerg than it doesnt matter, allthough with artifacts and ml's and stuff capped you could live longer and have more fun(lying around dead is usually something I enjoy less/not than killing others) and probably be twice as effective for the zerg aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom