Please release WoW in Europe Now Blizzard

Gamah

Banned
So all these NF whining "WoW will rock daoc is dead" people leave and never return. I for one am getting bored of the constant whine...So please, please, PLEASE release WoW in Europe NOW Blizzard and lets be free of the whiney bitches \o/

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
Stlong whine!!!

A whine about a whiner whining about whining!!!

Gamah

Banned
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Stop whining about whiners... you whiner.

Could tell you were a sheep shagger even before I read your location :flame:

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
So all these NF whining "WoW will rock daoc is dead" people leave and never return. I for one am getting bored of the constant whine...So please, please, PLEASE release WoW in Europe NOW Blizzard and lets be free of the whiney bitches \o/

just play yer dark age of suck alot and stop whine :eek:

Dood

Fledgling Freddie
I only see good things happen to those who gonna stay in Daoc after WoW is released:

Maybe Mythic finally realize they cant fuck their customers anymore and actually start making improvements.

No more zerg whine posts on FH coz its just gonna be a few random stealther kids left trying to find each other in NF haha

Thornar

Fledgling Freddie
Dood said:
I only see good things happen to those who gonna stay in Daoc after WoW is released:

Maybe Mythic finally realize they cant fuck their customers anymore and actually start making improvements.

No more zerg whine posts on FH coz its just gonna be a few random stealther kids left trying to find each other in NF haha
It will be to late to "fix" daoc. Mythic has shot themselves in the leg.

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
it might be too late to fix it for you, but for other people they will see it as a good thing, not a good thing too late, sure it might be late, but some things are just worth waiting for, altho this would be one hell of a long wait oO.

Otep

Fledgling Freddie
IF you dont like good pvp then go wow, if you do you'll be back after 1-2months of WoW + catacombs eu..

Brilliance

Can't get enough of FH
i played daoc for 1,5 year and loved it. toa screwed it, nf killed it.

i am a gamer that wants GOOD fights / and not gay-noob-siege-epic-heroic battles-sieges

i played wow beta and now playing wow on us servers.

just thinking of daoc makes me wanna puke.

wow is immensly superior from all points of view and has huge space for evolution. daoc is dead and shit.

have fun....

Roken

One of Freddy's beloved
Amazing how many 'Retired' / 'Quit' / 'Currently playing WoW' people read the DAoC Forums. I thought I was sad for playing it so much, but crumbs I sure as sh*t don't waste my time reading forums on games I don't like or play.

Believe me if Mythic / GOA release a "Come back and you can be the best and everyone will think you're cool" type patch... we'll let you know. :flame:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Roken said:
Amazing how many 'Retired' / 'Quit' / 'Currently playing WoW' people read the DAoC Forums. I thought I was sad for playing it so much, but crumbs I sure as sh*t don't waste my time reading forums on games I don't like or play.

Believe me if Mythic / GOA release a "Come back and you can be the best and everyone will think you're cool" type patch... we'll let you know. :flame:

owww...someones in a flame the world mood :(

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
i quit daoc and still post/read her, was a part of this "community" for 2 years, why should i stop just because i dont play the game anymore?

anyway, i like spamming "i agree with brilliance" with shit like "haha, daoc is dead and those that are left playing on there empty servers, hf!" because atm have nothing better to do with my time :(

Sorro

Fledgling Freddie
All you gimps who really think WoW pvp will be any good make me laugh.

Dream on.

(and by that i do not mean daoc pvp is superb, my kind of pvp is/was UO or Shadowbane... open pvp, no safespots, lots of variations... but daoc is "sadly?" the best out there atm)...

Gamah

Banned
Lo. na thorey has gone..I'm playing a bit on mid/excal and a bit on alb/pry atm..trying to decide which char I should invest most time in..SM's are truly wicked in keep fights...but I like to run around solo which they are not so good at..and the minstrel excels at.

So inbetween the two at the moment untill I decide :)

Gamah

Banned
I can't wait till you all leave and theres still 1500+ prime time on Uk servers..then we look back at all these posts and see how stupid you look :clap:

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
He got a point Mor..

Nothing can possibly suck more than SWG OR Microsoft Train Simulator

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
Roken said:

MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :m00:

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
I can't wait till you all leave and theres still 1500+ prime time on Uk servers..then we look back at all these posts and see how stupid you look :clap:

ok.

yep

ok.

Gamah

Banned
You always post crypic flame replys..my small brain can't handle it!

SigvartH

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:

Play what you want. 70000 pps on Exalibur server, and I would still be dead boored of daoc. But I be sure too logg in and make a post on FH so you can taunt med for leaving daoc now that 1500+ pps still play exc server, if thats makes you happy :clap:

Indio

Fledgling Freddie
Thornar said:
It will be to late to "fix" daoc. Mythic has shot themselves in the leg.

Should that not be shot themselves in the 'lag' ;)

Gamah

Banned
SigvartH said:
Play what you want. 70000 pps on Exalibur server, and I would still be dead boored of daoc. But I be sure too logg in and make a post on FH so you can taunt med for leaving daoc now that 1500+ pps still play exc server, if thats makes you happy :clap:

Even been reading the thread? Because your reply makes no sence..I am not taunting anyone with the reason there will be 1500+..just saying Daoc is far from dead with or without World Of Pvecraft

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Even been reading the thread? Because your reply makes no sence..I am not taunting anyone with the reason there will be 1500+..just saying Daoc is far from dead with or without World Of Pvecraft

lol! then what is DAoC? Dark Age of Cocksuckinguberpvelot (or sth)? If I remeber correctly before SI came xp was really hard and at DAoC you have to get 50 then farm cash for rvr armor. Nowdays you have to farm money, lvl artis, get ml’s and you are talking about WoW’s pve where most xp’ing from 25-30 is at border zones? DO you have any clue mate or you just hate that people are leaving your precious little game for sth FRESH and NEW? What did you expect? A game where you don’t have to xp? Yeah sure ffs fucking Blizzard why dont you make WoW like DAoC where you can camp xp spots and n1 else can xp at YOUR camp, not be able to xp if your char isnt the “right” one for the grp setup and the only areas that you have visited during the 2-3years you are playing the game is the ones that you can xp and rvr zones? DAoC is farm from dead since WoW EU hasnt released.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom