Playstation Vita

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
I got a mailshot from Sony today about the Vita and how wonderful it is with a PS3.
I went to the unsubscribe link immediately.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Had a play about with one on Saturday in GameStation. Thought it was a decent piece of kit tbh, nice screen on them.

My little lads bday in Feb so we're going to get him one as he likes handhelds.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I got a mailshot from Sony today about the Vita and how wonderful it is with a PS3.
I went to the unsubscribe link immediately.
Right,

Firstly I won a bottle of Champers :)

The Vita is a nice piece of kit, the front and rear cameras play heavily in the games. The rear touchpad takes a while getting used to but after a while you start to like it. The screen, oh my god, is just fucking quality. Played Wipeout 2048, some other games and the latest Uncharted, loved them all.

Is it for me? No. I have a PSP which has sat on the shelf for the last 2 years gathering dust but then it could just that I am failing as a games player :(

rynnor

Rockhound
Isnt this 5 years too late? I just cant see much of a market for this anymore?

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
I think they'll sell quite a few.. but it will most likely be around the £150-175 mark by June.

Having to buy a 16gb memory card(imo you should get at least 16gb if you want to use it for more than 5min a week).. for £30 as well as the console is a pain as well.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Vita already sold 1.2m units, faster than PSP/3DS. Seems like it's doing quite well. ( seeing a lot of talk about it from buyers in the US, not so many from EU ).

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
So was the PSP didn't play any games on mine though.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
bought ours for my sons birthday so I know its going to get used.

and I get a chance to play about with it as well, easier to use than a laptop when your sat on the bog after all :)

Aada

Part of the furniture
The Vita won't be judged until 6 months down the line right now it's all hype, the games aren't that great to be honest and that will be what defines it the 3DS had the same problem they released a bunch of games that weren't great.

Sure Vita has Uncharted but it isn't the best Uncharted and i'm looking at future releases for the Vita and well it doesn't look that great to be honest.

I predict a £70 price drop by Christmas and the games better be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom