Playstation 4

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
The Kinect requirement is pretty much what sealed it for me, not a chance will I be getting an Xbox. The amount of adverts plastered all over my Xbox dashboard at the moment is an utter joke as well, what other premium service that you pay a subscription to bombards you with so many ads?!

Plus, Playstation seems to be more focused on, you know, games.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Actually that PS+ sub looks pretty decent. Though oddly no Uncharted 2 "just" 1 and 3.

I think a mate has 2, he was forever banging on about so I could borrow it I suppose.

Vitas are £99 at game pre-owned. Pretty damn tempted...

Aada

Part of the furniture
What's the deal? Do you get the game to play for the month or is it permanent?
Its yours as long as yo keep the PS+ subscription running.

I have over 30 games on my PS3 that I haven't paid a penny for other than the £30 for the year for my PS+ sub.

To name a few.

God of War collection
ICO/Shadow of Colossus
LBP2
Infamous 2
Catherine

On my Vita

Uncharted £30-£40 in shops
MGS collection
Gravity Rush
Wipeout 2048

That's just a handful of what I have downloaded.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
PS+ is fantastic, got some amazing games from it for what worked out at around £20 for the year (I think it was on offer when i bought it).

Borderlands, LBP, Arkham City, Uncharted, Saints Row and others. The value of the games is way way over what i paid for the sub.

Deepfried

One of Freddy's beloved
Ordered mine
Now will have to wait and see how good MLB The Show looks as its the only game that i play on consoles,play everything on P.C where i can

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I wonder if Microsoft will run a wankers gallery each month made up of vinegar face footage captured by the webcam.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Its ok Embattle we can see that you bum the Xbox One ;) its no problem tho! each to their own.

I think only one of us has shown true fanboyism and it certainly isn't me since I'll get neither, as I stated before but not to be totally unfair to you I still slightly favour the PS4 :p

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Should Sony stick to the plan then I can see the Xbox only selling to true MS fanbois. I've always preferred the 360 to the PS3 but I'll not be buying the Xbox One unless something major changes. I just hope the Dual Shock is more like the PS2 controller than the PS3 one. Hated R2 and L2 on the PS3 controller.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Seems final fantasy 15 isn't due out until december the 11th or so which isn't so bad, atleast it'll be this year :p need to figure out what will be released at the same time as the console assuming the console comes out in november.

Got my eye on

Watch Dogs
Final Fantasy XV
Kingdom Hearts III (loved the first 2)
Dark Souls 2 - pretty sure this will be Xbox One/PS4, release date is march 2014 tho so fingers crossed

Aada

Part of the furniture
Watch Dogs should be a launch title with any luck.

Mirrors Edge 2 would be awesome for a launch title :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Yea mirrors edge wasn't so bad, played beta games but for what type of game it was it shined.

Aada

Part of the furniture
zomg this year is gonna be awesome :p

I need The Division.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Dark Souls 2 is 360/ps3/pc only according to wikipedia.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Downloading Uncharted 3/X Com/ Mass Effect 3 thanks to PS Plus.

leggy

Probably Scottish
I keep hoping that this is selective fanboi propaganda, but the XBOX representatives from MS really are behaving like arrogant teenagers.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It's not going to help them at all.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
If you have a gaming PC there's really not much point in an Xbox imo, most exclusives are out on both and Playstation has been superior the entire time except perhaps when PS was new and had fewer games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom