Playingwithfire

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
brad said:
Fear my new Fire wizzy named magmaa. Muhaha.

Was ubah fun tonight with wizzy, dinged 3 levels in an hour.

maybe but if u were that saracen scout/infil or whatever that was out last night ..i believe u had ure ass handed to u a bit :p

also called bradlex or something similar ..needs more stealth 11

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
ya i remember it,
-female yell con free armor wearing wizzie (o god cannon fodder ftw )
-then ur scout which continuosly kept runnin away from me into the zerg.......why do peeps do that so cowardice,

gif the solo stealther zerg again was fun, to many adds these days

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe because i was only lev 21 while all the other sb are 24, and the fact that i was unbuffed?

Yeh you just hit me with your 2h for 150 dmg , yeh im on 40% hp already. Might be the reason i dont wish to fight you 1v1.

Probably also don't help as im in free armour.

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
was also unbuffed mate and i jumped u on 100% atleast twice, well mate tbh dint lok like free armor and especially an assasin should not roam in Free armor, big no no, most of ur opponents are stealthers and they will mill u in free armor.

uron

Loyal Freddie
agreed bout WLs .. easy for infils.
will have to get 3 more weaps i think :)

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
uron said:
agreed bout WLs .. easy for infils.
will have to get 3 more weaps i think :)
i strongly advice doing so m8...thats wat made me take down stealther duos, while im unbuffed tbh...+ i dont strafe etc..i aint lame, so if u beat me i always try to /bow or /clap just b4 i get killed..altho, dont always get to :(

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
(invisibletank) said:
m8 in thid BDs are not really hard if u can play ur class and have 6 weapons for poisons like meh ^^ ...pa wit disease/s+c ...switch to 2nd mainhander and hit him wit dot on garrote..he is pretty much fuked atm, and prob strafing u like a wh0re ... so usually a garrote to his main pet will make the healer pet heal the pet..=> u can now gank the BD ...but u aint got much time, do it rite, and ur on 60-80% health..and BD on the floor QQ irl and saying, fuk this, im rolling a WL !!! :flame:
--edit--
ps. WLs in thid sucks ^^ ...easy arpees imo

or....you just could kill it in the PA.....

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
polza said:
1: was none online at the time =)
2,3,6 was no visable mids in thid at the time thou think there was poss 1stealther out.
4. tbh dam ur right on that 1 FSR were roamin as 4.
5. aye range is his friend but when there is FSR roamin as 4, and a duo, why hide up by ck with around fg of albs, not grouped just together.

Yes, FSR were roaming as 4 looking for a decent fight.

Playingwithfire was a pain in the ass to kill due to his windowdragging and close proximity to ck, npc guards/archers and /lvl 20 theurgists spamming pets from keep walls. Such skills...

Alb to make a good guild group imho instead of retarded solo exploiters.

Tunderman - 24 BM of FSR

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom