Playingwithfire

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
LOL

You ever seen the rest of thid? or just log on when albs have ck!

You even leveled to 26 camping ck for hour after hour ROFL!

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Zdeath said:
He cheats, unfortunatly.

Some would say he has no life.

Yeah i heard that last night!

Well camping CK to level 26, is just sad!

Zdeath

Banned
Dorimor1 said:
Lol, nice one imo, not like mids or hibs don't do it either.

They do, but not as much as albs.

It's just random random rog-zergs from you guys.. jeez.

kaionda

Fledgling Freddie
well tbh, Playingwithfire is maybe the player that has given me the most challenge with my RM up till now :) so reroll and fight me again imo!

/Shinyiu

polza

Loyal Freddie
aye his a gd player. but i dnt get why he basically never leaves CK island unless runin apk - ck. btw was campin ur body as when me and rid has killed u, u gave 3rps givin my chanter aeron 352rps though i was gonna be chucked out next death :) , ohw and beacuse only other peps in thid where also eithin standin on or within 50 units of ck wall ><

statued

Loyal Freddie
hes done enough work with his Main to have some grievplay fun camping ck

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Unleashed said:
LOL

You ever seen the rest of thid? or just log on when albs have ck!

You even leveled to 26 camping ck for hour after hour ROFL!
Get a grip ... he has bolts .... you expect him not to use them where you cant hit him ?
You don't like it then either :
1) Don't go there
2) Bring a treb so you can get to him

You don't :
1) Post about it here
2) Try to make fun of him by saying he is level 26 ...
:rolleyes:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
polza said:
i dnt get why he basically never leaves CK island unless runin apk - ck. ><

Reason one : Vampiirs
Reason two : Warlocks
Reason three : bonedancers ( who now never solo )
Reason four : Hib guild groups running 4 - 8 persons on quiet days
Reason five : Range is his friend
Reason six : Thid Blitz or something ? dunno who they are - solo killers

thats 6 I pulled out of a likkle basket :(

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:

+ NS's ...evul ickle things :p i tink everytime i seen him out of thid..i PAd him and killed him..
<--just a messanger dont shot meh! :twak:

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:

A basket of complete crap by the looks of it.

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
Staffzor said:
A basket of complete crap by the looks of it.

K mate try playin a solo class in thid and then tell me what u think of his basket,

why would he bother comin away from CK, he is a FW not an ice wiz ffs,
tbh makes it all the more better wen u get to sneak up on him, :p BS and a garrote does the trick

polza

Loyal Freddie
Ronso said:

1: was none online at the time =)
2,3,6 was no visable mids in thid at the time thou think there was poss 1stealther out.
4. tbh dam ur right on that 1 FSR were roamin as 4.
5. aye range is his friend but when there is FSR roamin as 4, and a duo, why hide up by ck with around fg of albs, not grouped just together.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
polza said:
1: was none online at the time =)
2,3,6 was no visable mids in thid at the time thou think there was poss 1stealther out.
4. tbh dam ur right on that 1 FSR were roamin as 4.
5. aye range is his friend but when there is FSR roamin as 4, and a duo, why hide up by ck with around fg of albs, not grouped just together.

Are u talking about like a certain 10 minutes that you noticed it or something ? cause eh ..im not .

Im saying in general ..as in .. always ..these are the reasons I would camp if I was playing a 2hitwonder caster class .

think of this situation ..

4 bds come across mid bridge as a group .the moment one of them steps on to the middle island he gets 2 hitted by a wizz..

seems like justice to me :clap:

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
polza said:

Because from my experiance, the wizard would have been one of the first targeted.

Stealthers 1 shoting him around every corner, archers ripping into him, Of ocurse he's gonna stay in the CK as a bolt caster, maybe a cabby, sorc or theurg would be ok outside the CK, but a firewizard suites sitting in the CK and blasting anything that comes into radious.

Its where firewizards are at their best, notched up a heap of RP's once AOE the people in front of CK, or standing on the second floor AOE everyone in the little tower opposite the keep door, laughing hysterically coz there was a rezzer there rezzing people so waiting for them to sit down and the AOE must have killed at least 3 rez sick people who were just rezzed.

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
TriggerHappy said:
K mate try playin a solo class in thid and then tell me what u think of his basket,

why would he bother comin away from CK, he is a FW not an ice wiz ffs,
tbh makes it all the more better wen u get to sneak up on him, :p BS and a garrote does the trick

K mate used to play a solo VW when other members of TB weren't about, and it was fun and challenging. However the bullshit part is about Thidranki Blitz or whoever running over all soloers, just complete crap tbh. On a side note I have no idea who this character is, seems crap to have to stick inside CK tho :p.

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
ya mate solo'in is fun and tbh VW's rox :p, nothin better than takin out duo's and trio's as a solo'er

but to say that this guy should be runnin around which i just realised who ye are talkin about and .... he does roam, neva seen him away from the ck island but he deffor roams, in and out of the water,and very good player, camera toggles, unlike alot of casters and is a very well kitted out player, but LOL mates, if u know there is a FW in CK that can 2hit u dont go near CK ffs :p or do wat i do and get a stealther(i mean myself ofc) to go up and end him easy mode,

tbh no matter how OP he is as long as he solo's i cant but a bad word to him, now if he had a /assist with 7 other wizzies then id go mental but fuck it let him go

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
simple as this...
he plays his game, u play urs..
my heart bleeds for u all that he isnt a n00b and comes outside ck and gives u free arpees and stops ganking u in 1bolt..yes 1!!!

..QQ ? :m00:

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Zdeath said:
They do, but not as much as albs.

It's just random random rog-zergs from you guys.. jeez.
says someone who is an alb him self looking at his sig.. gwatz for you!!

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
Are u talking about like a certain 10 minutes that you noticed it or something ? cause eh ..im not .

Im saying in general ..as in .. always ..these are the reasons I would camp if I was playing a 2hitwonder caster class .

think of this situation ..

4 bds come across mid bridge as a group .the moment one of them steps on to the middle island he gets 2 hitted by a wizz..

seems like justice to me :clap:

Fear my new Fire wizzy named magmaa. Muhaha.

Was ubah fun tonight with wizzy, dinged 3 levels in an hour.

uron

Loyal Freddie
if he sits in Ck and gets to lvl 26 he knows how to play his class....
would b like me (infil mainly) starting on a FG..i prefer blue con casters personally ;) nah ill kill nething, exept BDs! ive taken out duos, haven tried a trio yet.
dont flame him, he may sit in CK, but ive seen locks or similar doing same thing.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
m8 in thid BDs are not really hard if u can play ur class and have 6 weapons for poisons like meh ^^ ...pa wit disease/s+c ...switch to 2nd mainhander and hit him wit dot on garrote..he is pretty much fuked atm, and prob strafing u like a wh0re ... so usually a garrote to his main pet will make the healer pet heal the pet..=> u can now gank the BD ...but u aint got much time, do it rite, and ur on 60-80% health..and BD on the floor QQ irl and saying, fuk this, im rolling a WL !!! :flame:
--edit--
ps. WLs in thid sucks ^^ ...easy arpees imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom