Player Housing Prices

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by monkeynutter
how much for a tent. If house prices are 1-5plat think it will last as long as the pvp server.

It's not the price, it's the rent; I could go for a standard single-player house being 5 plat+, as long as the rent was manageable in terms of not forcing you to farm all the time to keep the house.

C

civy

Wonder what happens to the stuff you have vaulted in the house if the repo man move in.

S

SFXman

Originally posted by civy
Wonder what happens to the stuff you have vaulted in the house if the repo man move in.
Maybe they follow the ways of Ultima Online. It is there on the ground for others to enjoy.

M

monkeynutter

Originally posted by svartmetall
It's not the price, it's the rent; I could go for a standard single-player house being 5 plat+, as long as the rent was manageable in terms of not forcing you to farm all the time to keep the house.

yer i kind of cut myself short there, even 1plat for house and then rent,how much use is it long term. why not just pay 1plat and keep it.

F

Freia

Originally posted by Ninth Dimension
Why BP? if anything player housing is more of a roleplay aspect of the game than anything related to RvR, and i know a lot of people that don't like RvR and yet would like to have a house in the game.

PLEASE give payment with BP. I have loads to spare and i dont like PvE and farming gold. Why shouldn't i be alowed to get a house?

K

kallora

Originally posted by Freia
PLEASE give payment with BP. I have loads to spare and i dont like PvE and farming gold. Why shouldn't i be alowed to get a house?

With you on this. Many many moons ago it was mentioned by Mythic that BPs would let you but cool stuff... like houses...

Since then they have realised not everyone RvRs, especially people who craft, who NEED the housing more than anyone.

Yes don't forget these prices are from the BETA which is set very low so we can test everyhting without breaking our banks. That being said Kallisti has about 30 plat from multiple copies to Pend over the last few weeks ;)

As for what happens when Repo'd, in the middle of each zone is a Market Place, which has a bunch of NPC bankers (ahem!) who will hold the contents of your repoed house in their vaults until you reclaim it. however, there have been a "few" bugs with this system... and also bugs with property lots remembering things that were on the plot before and giving your new house vaults that belong to the previous owner etc... They are fixing the bugs pretty quickly now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom