Play, the online shop, and his good manners.

Geimdar

Fledgling Freddie
Well after reading some of your posts, may be, its true, i overreacted. All of us can have a bad day and if you recive a mail with so ambiguous writting you can react on the same way as i did (Unless you are a example of perfection that some guys seems are).

When i write thit post i was totally disagre with the threatment Play was given to me. You can say, "Its a security check... bla bla bla". Well if its a security check and its so real important for them, Why that was not included on the register form?.
Well in my opinion play´s "pick´s their fingers" with the transports fee. And they decide to ask some more information that, in some way, we will not send them (its fast to cancel and order to another shop than make it). As i know it worked great, seven people cancelled their orders.

Some of you where more interested on criticize my grammar than the facts that were really important in the post. As far as i know i only used some contractions, all of them we can see everyday on chats. Never used numbers instead of letters or something like that. By the way, what l33t means?. Guess a person with so l33t grammar as me, should now (thats pure irony, something that some guys lacks)

Some of you doubt about my honorability, well... that say a lot about you, may be thougts like inocent till demostrate contrary are beyond your compresion (will not be really strange after reading some posts)

To finish I have to say that i order it in another shop and after a quick aclaration (two mails sended in less than a minute) i will recive my copy of toa when it will be released.

Pd: Christina people likes you makes me apreciate even more the people i know. I will keep for my own my thougts about you.

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Geimdar said:
Pd: Christina people likes you makes me apreciate even more the people i know. I will keep for my own my thougts about you.
erm... huh? what did I say now? :eek7:
i can understand that you are "upset" because you didn't get the reaction/feedback you probably expected, but why pick on me now? and you could at least try to spell my name correctly, thank you :touch:

Nichneven

Fledgling Freddie
Geimdar said:
Am i exagerating? well may be in england u think in a different way but when u work in a online shop (open to lot of countrys) U have to know how to "say" things

Like 'cuzz'.

I like that one.

I wouldn't have taken your letter seriously since you didn't even bother to check your spelling or your grammar.

You might think that's unimportant but it is in fact one of the most important things to be mindful of. It gives the impression that you really don't care about what you're trying to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom