plats on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittyfantastico

Fledgling Freddie
I love Awarkle he is always soooo right :)
Mwah Mwha and Hugs.
Hopefully when I get big enough to worry about artifacts, and templates I will have made enough in game money liegitimatley and will be able to get the enjoyment out of my game that I pay monthly for :).
Thats all anyone really has any right to expect I suppose

Kitty

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Awarkle said:
If the prospective person buying the artifact doesnt have the credit then whats the point in buying an unactivated artifact they cant get credit because the farmers are camping the mob so therefore its a totally worthless item.
Yet to see someone not letting you to join for the credit.
Awarkle said:
If they do manage to actually kill the mob and get credit then there is a chance that the item will actually drop anyways and they dont need to buy it from the cm.
You can always sell the arti if you already have one -> it will cost you nothing :p
I love the artifact farmers - the shorter time arti-mob lives the more there is artifacts available. Some of the artifacts are bitch to get and are therefore fairly expensive and frankly I dont get the whine - just go and farm those and sell em by yourself if you think its all that easy :| I camped Eramai for 4 days /played, killed it 20+ times and got 0 drops - could have farmed green con mobs in DF and get cash for 5+ Cloudsongs in that time :p

Oh, communism has never worked and never will :p

lairiodd

Loyal Freddie
Tilda said:
How do you* afford the prices? Farm your own cash? How do you do that, sell artis/items/drops at vastly overinflated prices.
Its a viscious circle, if everybody just stopped buying artis, and stopped doing artis unless they acctually needed them for themselves, then artis would be up 90% of the time and stupid camp sessions wouldnt be needed.

Tilda

*you in a general term, not aimed at you Carrera

Not really, technically ( in terms of producing the most artis ), the best for the community is for the mobs to be killed as soon as they pop. This provides the maximum number of artis. If the mobs were insta pop and green con, there would be more artis than demanded and the prices would plummet.

The reason they are priced high is due to the shortage, not cos of farmers.

lairiodd

Loyal Freddie
Awarkle said:
In my way of thinking

8 people (somtimes 9) vs 1 person and a bot (who already has the artifact) which group has more right over the artifact mob

the person who is just going to sell it on the cms or the people who actually need it for a group member ?

The group who got there first has the most right :). Now, if a player + bot was there first, and a group arrives, maybe you could come to a compromise, e.g. he groups with 7 of the group and they all get credit and he gets the arti ? This has the added bonus of meaning that in both cases 8 people get credit.

OTOH, I believe the official rules in that instance is that the group that pulls first wins "ownership" of the encounter.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
lairiodd said:
OTOH, I believe the official rules in that instance is that the group that pulls first wins "ownership" of the encounter.

aye, so if someone was camping it 24/7 camp it with them, if u pull first u get the mob, if they try pull it off u it can be reported

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
But suppose to enhance your OWN game play experience, to decide to but some plats, just to make the time you spend in game more enjoyable for your self.

Would in your opinion, is this detremental to the overall community?

How can GOA prove the fact you have purchased plat? if a fellow player trades plat to your character, then its a mutual agreement between 2 players.

Do GOA have the right to interfer.

for eg.

Player A visits site B and pruchases plat.
Player B logs in and pms Player A to deliver plat.
Player B trades ingame Plat to player A.
Player b logs.

Player A goes about his business plats better off .

Player A logs for nite.

Player A logs next day.....plat gone.
Player A checks emails GOA have removed plat, using CoC as excuse.

How would you all react? :twak:

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Sollac said:
But suppose to enhance your OWN game play experience, to decide to but some plats, just to make the time you spend in game more enjoyable for your self.

Would in your opinion, is this detremental to the overall community?

How can GOA prove the fact you have purchased plat? if a fellow player trades plat to your character, then its a mutual agreement between 2 players.

Do GOA have the right to interfer.

for eg.

Player A visits site B and pruchases plat.
Player B logs in and pms Player A to deliver plat.
Player B trades ingame Plat to player A.
Player b logs.

Player A goes about his business plats better off .

Player A logs for nite.

Player A logs next day.....plat gone.
Player A checks emails GOA have removed plat, using CoC as excuse.

How would you all react? :twak:

I'd say:

Various DEV's said:
All transactions made by individual players are final

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
so what your saying is that GOA dont have the right to take it way? :eek7:

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Sollac said:
so what your saying is that GOA dont have the right to take it way? :eek7:
To take it away? If they'd follow their own rules.. no they do not have. However, they can slap you with the (perma?)banstick for breaking the COC/EULA

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
thanks ill get on to GOA right away. Willing to accept a temp ban for breaking rules( should read eula again) but will see, as didnt realise it was a naughty.

Sorry outlander would u rather i start a thread on the same subject?

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom