Planned Changes

O

old.MAS|Bull33tPr00

:twak:Widdy... Waddy... Woody hey you guys fan of toy story? ;)

:fluffle: now make peace or I frag ya :wub:

M

mr.Blacky

I was kicked out of a server caus I didn't have the map....

and I was happy about it :clap:

M

mr.Blacky

am constant getting "cant find the server" when i klick on the link you gave Starman :(

S

Starman

yeah the FTP server has been having problems the last few days. Sorry :(

D

[DAD]Monty73

I can't believe I never noticed this before, I thought I had seen it in the list................

I know the servers are now changed but any chance of adding Geothermal 2 & 3 to them? If you only want 1 then 3 would be the better or the two.

Also I know that you (Starman) said that you werent adding new maps to the DM servers at the mo, but the PAD maps seam to be Death Match maps..........

..................any chance of you adding that..........

noki_ffa - Spacial Void

...............map that ftp'd to the BW site up on the server as well........even if its not in the standard rotation, its a great fun map and much more fun than the pad maps IMHO, no offence to the PAD creater (impressive maps btw).

Hope to hear back from you soon m8

[DAD]Monty73

O

old.[RG]Diabo

Yup wadada is right the same happend to me when me and another guy was trying to play jungle.
Anyway did any 1 here play fire temple? it is a nice map ;)

O

old.Dreadnought

pro_astro is another class map !!!!

man i love it ;)

O

old.[RG]Diabo

pro_astro is a cool map but the bestte of all maps is geo3 ;)

S

Starman

Re: .

Originally posted by wadada

wadada, with note to jungle, the map is on the server. But for some reason it is crashing it. I have asked the server guys to take alook.

Im very sorry for anyone who as tried to contact me in the last week or so. But i have been very ill and as so i have not been at the computer very long. If you still want me email is as always the best way.

*runs back to lay down*

S

Starman

I have just been informed that the problem with jungle has been fixed, and it is now running fine.

Enjoy :clap:

O

old.Dreadnought

nice 1 m8 :)

cud u take off stasis and breach from ctf xpansion maps? lol...

D

Deslizer

insurrection & co

i downloaded ctf_insurrection and realised that it is on the bookable servers

shows the command /dir maps only the maps which the server AND I have or all maps? ... i hadn't seen before, that it's there

starman could you give us a complete list of all custom-maps which are on the bookables?

S

Starman

I dont have a list to hand, but i will try to find out.

O

^OnyX^

re:insurrection & co

Type the following lines next time u're on a bookable:

/rconpassword <pw>
/rcon path

This should give u all the .pk3 files on the server. :)
U can scroll up & down with PageUp/PageDown keys.

D

Deslizer

scary...

thx onyx i got a list

but some maps are missed: ctf_insurrection is not listed, but it is playable
ctf_nebulaclash is not listed ... but it seems to be on the server (when i type /dir maps on a pure bookable it is shown)
every time i loaded ctf_nebulaclash, i got kicked and the server loaded geothermal (start map)

when i type /dir maps padcenter was not shown ... i have it, and its shown with /rcon path ..
i loaded it and then the error msg
couldn't load padcenter.bsp
are there different versions of this map???

O

^OnyX^

Re:scary

Hmm ..... don't know which directory is displayed with just the '/dir' command .... it might be u're own dir.
Not sure if it works but have U tried '/rcon dir' ?

As far as I know, there is only 1 version of the padcentre map. (not counting the Q3 version)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom