PlanetSide

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
Cyfr said:
Are you doing /tell kryptie on the werner server?

Trying to, but messages weren't showing on local echo so I guess they weren't being sent.

Xav

Cyfr

Banned
If your called Xav then I guess there is a bug.. I did /who Xav and it showed a guy online called that but it says hes offline when I try and /tell him :(

If you go on again i'll keep /whoing to see if your on, then get you an inv to the squad. A squad member has the /tell bug on his TR char, but you should be able to speak in squad etc

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
Ok, I'm going to mess with my network connection slightly, just in case, then I'll be on.

Are you still on Cyssor? I'll keep my laptop going I guess till I find the squad that way I can be here and there simultaneously ;)

Scooba da Bass

Fledgling Freddie
Cask said:
Hrm didn't we delete and go TR???

<3

Yeah, until we discovered TR players were even more braindead than most of the Vanu hordes. I had to get TheVanuMessiah up to Br20 for the second time, the horror!

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
Cyfr said:
Well as I see it NC have the worst heavy assault weapon as it is only effective at very close range (however its very good at close range). The NC's main tank is very good and so is TR's.

:twak:
That's because you have been a Lasher n%b for way too long, Mr. Krypt.

I vividly remember toting a Jackhammer when running amok amongst a horde of attacking egg heads during a sandstorm. ;)
Result = purple bodies littering all the way from their AMS to the base.

God... PS is the only shooter I am really good at. *cries*

As for teh cable goodness - takes about 5-10 days to get it hooked up.
So I shall be back in about two weeks (hopefully).

Looking forward to "Rah!" Barneys again, crowd. :D

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
fantastic sickeh, I can't wait to squad up with you again :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom