PlanetSide

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Mank has the most longest and hard to spell name ive seen. :p

Longest goes to the "ggggggggggggggggggggggg" guy. :twak:

Cyfr

Banned
mank said:
I think you shot me earlier! I can't see there being many Cyfr's around at least.

Well I squaded with you (and sharma) on NC then you left (which I presume was because of lag :p).
We have TR night on Wed so I went over there after that, I played Cyfrx for a while but remade it to kryptieTR.. I could well have shot you with Cyfrx, I doubt it was anhy other Cyfr as I have the nick Cyfr 'reserved' (note: forgot to delete to get name back) on a free trial account :p

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
There also the occasional elitist toss-pot ala:

wtf.jpg

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm, Bijou seems like a bit of a dick, but I'm more amused by KryptieTR dying at the hands of Vanutrash. I guess it happens a lot.

Xav

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Check PS forums for the reason why Lashers and Lancers are all the rage now.. :p

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
I might rejoin BS very soon... Adelphia offers a nice 3mb up and down cable con... ffffaaast. For 20$ a month. :D

Supposedly it will reach us here in the boonies - that's what they told me on Monday at least. Customer service told me "Oh, yes - we had a tech out where you live last year. Sure thing... but I can't place the order because my data is from early 2002. Call back on Thursday.. I will go and update the data base right away etc.".

So, I will find out tomorrow.;)

I did enjoy PS alot (singing for Jup and saving his shoddy Gal from enemy mossies and Reavers... hehe) - I just hope the 5 hours time difference won't ruin the game for me... :(

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Jups a bloody good Gal pilot as far as were all conerned. :touch:

Right guys? :twak:

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Not as good as Jup driving a van .. ehem .. off a certain cliff. Btw the names in my post should have been Jup/DMW/Krypt <not kron .. was thinking krypt while typing kron :eek7: > and of course Teh Uncle :worthy:

When i get my other system running i will pop in. This one is lacking in specs.

mank!

Part of the furniture
SilverHood said:
you still getting crashes?

Well it didn't crash last night, I couldn't find the mem setting in my BIOS though. I posted on the Tech Support and they told me to update my drivers and change my sound settings back to default and it seems to have worked...

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I have this game, neeeeeeeeever played it. Hmmmmm, should I?

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
Our survey said 'UH UHHHHHHHHH'

No, its bad for your health, and could melt your brain.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
FS! I blame Xtro and his sweet talking sales pitch, bastid :eek:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
:eek7: at this sudden, unsolicited and yet strangely welcome recruitment drive ;)

Unc... get the connection and then see how you get on from there, Ivan, get yer ass ingame and start catching up again you nonse, Mank, don't forget to sign up on the BW boards, and Trem, come and try it out, it's a good blast :D

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Lol Tremor, you will hate it, I guarantee it :) Do try it though, if only to prove me right :)

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
Ok, I've got an active PS sub, so it seems. Currently have a couple of characters on VS/Werner - worth me joining you this evening? and if so, am I going to have to swap sides? :S

What's XP like these days? A couple of months ago the XP trail seemed to get really hard after a couple of patches and I just ditched playing totally...

Xav

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
if you want to play with BS regularly you will need to add an NC character on Werner. We have BF praccy this evening till 10pm however if you give Dexter a tell in game and tell him that Yoni or Jupitus sent you then he will invite you to squad - if we all get on we will invite you to the outfit :)

mank!

Part of the furniture
Jupitus said:
Mank, don't forget to sign up on the BW boards

BW boards? Do you mean the Barry Squad ones?

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
Yoni said:
if you want to play with BS regularly you will need to add an NC character on Werner. We have BF praccy this evening till 10pm however if you give Dexter a tell in game and tell him that Yoni or Jupitus sent you then he will invite you to squad - if we all get on we will invite you to the outfit :)
Creating a character on NC means deleting my Vanu, yes?

Xav

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Indeedy not, you can make characters on a second empire now, all to do with SOEs clever idea of merging the US servers together.

Cyfr

Banned
But you are locked our of the other empire for 12 hours of course :)
Oh and blah at the VS lashers killing me :(. That was the night of the VS buff so everyone and their dog was out with a lasher and lancer = major spam and death. Plus I was on TR so low BR and crap certs.. :p

*runs*

Cask

Fledgling Freddie
Wish they never messed with the lasher in the first place. It was a great weapon just had to use it defensively, I always thought it was more like laying mines for the enemy to run into rather than actually shooting at them. Backpeddling around a tree trunk slapping the guy in the face as he chased you was the most effective way of doing it.

Getting really tempted to give it a go again now though so might reactivate the account for a month. Which side is considered the most underpowered now then?

Scooba da Bass

Fledgling Freddie
Cask said:
Getting really tempted to give it a go again now though so might reactivate the account for a month. Which side is considered the most underpowered now then?

Vanu for life little buddy

*sniff*

Furr

Can't get enough of FH
If popular opinion is anything to go by then all three...

Cyfr

Banned
Well as I see it NC have the worst heavy assault weapon as it is only effective at very close range (however its very good at close range). The NC's main tank is very good and so is TR's.

In my opinion, NC are the most underpowered at the moment and thats where Barrys Squad play (apart from TR night on Wed). However they aint THAT underpowered, I use a common pool weapon and do really well with it.

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
are they having problems with the chat servers again? Just logged in and couldn't send a tell, or read what people were saying. Tres peculiare.

Xav

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom