You should be in Iraq, suhc tictax!!1one

nol

Fledgling Freddie
raidplan.jpg

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
Well deserved imo!!

Lots of planning!

Saady took a week of work also to get this going!

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
well, im not very glad the relic is gone.. but i think i can speak for like 80% of alb when i say,
We'll take em back on our own way not via mids...

Was different having a relic this way... wasnt really deserved.. so i didnt really played with YES WE GOT A RELIC WOEI WOEI WOEI

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Stl0ng plan, many bitter Alb's will be crying as their mums tuck them in tonight.

Wtg hib :D

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Wasnt the actual relic loss that annoyed me really, more like the Alb reaction tbh, feel kinda ashamed of being part of a realm that continuingly seems not to give a crap about its own frontiers defence..... hope this changes with NF or gonna be boating and walking a very long way.

And just for the record, I was one of the few albs tryna retake beno, after defending beno with about 4 of us before it fell.

Simmern

Fledgling Freddie
Drav said:
And just for the record, I was one of the few albs tryna retake beno, after defending beno with about 4 of us before it fell.

What have mid attacking benowyc to do with hib raiding your relic keep? :p
Not like another 2 guards would have made a great difference.
And anyway, it was 1-1½ in benowyc when I checked :p

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Way to go Hib! Great planning and outcome..
roflmao :clap:

liloe

It's my birthday today!
big grats to us =))) and ofc thx to all the people participating.

P.S. Noler, your plan is ver good, 3-step plan: Port, fight, win =)) So what do all the others want =)) uuuuber cunning =)

nol

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
big grats to us =))) and ofc thx to all the people participating.

P.S. Noler, your plan is ver good, 3-step plan: Port, fight, win =)) So what do all the others want =)) uuuuber cunning =)

Was Amadon/Saadyst's plan :D my contribution the planning session was..."um, I have visitors coming at 4" :(

Bometal

Fledgling Freddie
nol said:

Superb planning !

Your my god now 1!!1!!1!1!1!eleven!!1 :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Although I want more details (time schedules, bg laiders, dye colours, wich weapons are used, if you waited until it started snowing at night etc ... )

Givf Plan++ :p

Amadon said:
abuse FF, get the relic back

yes because its soo hard to take an undefended relic keep from a realm where 90% dont give a shit cos theyre up theyre own arses.. but ofc if u wish to claim tactics please do so :puke:

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
yes because its soo hard to take an undefended relic keep from a realm where 90% dont give a shit cos theyre up theyre own arses.. but ofc if u wish to claim tactics please do so :puke:

perhaps albs could do something about that?

mids took power relic from hib to show it can be done.

hibs take it back next day.

albs gotta think to themselves.. hmmm.. what we doing wrong here?..

come on albs.. give us a 3 way battle ffs.. we know where u are 24/7.. emain.. *sigh*

Tzeentch

Fledgling Freddie
pre-toa, relic raids were to the defenders advantage, massively, the only way to tip the balance was with superb organisation, or sheer mass of numbers.

now?

faultfinder brings a personal ram on virtually every tank, a few patches ago rams were limited to 3 per door, allowing defenders time to get in.. which was ok, to an extent..

now you can have the equivalent of 40 rams with minimal stress about organising them or worrying about losing parts etc

doors fall in under a minute, regardless of leve.

there was no real plan, just - you guys go there, you guys there, tanks hit the door, run home

sure, with a heavier defended keep, you need more timing, planning and people

but

just bring 200 people, and you'll achieve the same effect

anyway

gj hibbuls, gj ama doing most of the grunt work

cu mids @ mjol

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
Funny that all the retards here fail to see the sarcam in the original post. Oh well :rolleyes:

Tzeentch

Fledgling Freddie
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
no one claimed tactics

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
there is no eye in queue !!one

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
but ofc if u wish to claim tactics please do so :puke:
Everyone especially have said all along that there were no tactics. And if you still didn't get it, please let us all know. :twak:

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
Tzeentch said:
pre-toa, relic raids were to the defenders advantage, massively, the only way to tip the balance was with superb organisation, or sheer mass of numbers.

now?

faultfinder brings a personal ram on virtually every tank, a few patches ago rams were limited to 3 per door, allowing defenders time to get in.. which was ok, to an extent..

now you can have the equivalent of 40 rams with minimal stress about organising them or worrying about losing parts etc

doors fall in under a minute, regardless of leve.

there was no real plan, just - you guys go there, you guys there, tanks hit the door, run home

sure, with a heavier defended keep, you need more timing, planning and people

but

just bring 200 people, and you'll achieve the same effect

anyway

gj hibbuls, gj ama doing most of the grunt work

cu mids @ mjol

It's going to take you a little more effort to pull off the same thing on Mjollner as you did at Castle Myrrdin ;) Atleast I hope so.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
I'm sure many will agree with me when I say F*** OFF!!

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
Ardamel said:
It's going to take you a little more effort to pull off the same thing on Mjollner as you did at Castle Myrrdin ;) Atleast I hope so.

that all depends if we can get there un noticed and if u can respond in under 10 mins see you soon ardamel better tell everyone to turn there graphics and effects wayyyyyyyyy down the shrooooooooms are comin for you :)

Amadon

Fledgling Freddie
Ardamel said:
I hope so too, was disappointed with Albs but I can understand why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom