Plan for Castle Myrddin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
chipper said:
that all depends if we can get there un noticed and if u can respond in under 10 mins see you soon ardamel better tell everyone to turn there graphics and effects wayyyyyyyyy down the shrooooooooms are comin for you :)

There is no doubt that it's easy to get there undetected, it's how well you defend the entrances/block the road to Mjollner and how fast you bring down the doors that will determine success/failure. Most mids are bound in Svasud, running Mjollner with speed takes 2 min :)

Tzeentch

Fledgling Freddie
i will enjoy the challenge ardamel, even tho i might screw up sometimes, it will be fun ;]

Brommix

Loyal Freddie
hehe well done hibs...and GREAT tactics :).
Btw its kinda ironic that the mids who gave the relic also helped by taking alb keeps :)

Calo

Part of the furniture
chipper said:
that all depends if we can get there un noticed and if u can respond in under 10 mins see you soon ardamel better tell everyone to turn there graphics and effects wayyyyyyyyy down the shrooooooooms are comin for you :)

last time hibs went on our relics we had 300+ mids withing the 7 mins at mjol, i hope ur ready to be farmed ;)

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
The biggest challenge to raid dagda was to get the hell out of there before the server/zone crashed. 3-4 more minutes and my guess is that Dagda would be surrended with 3000 shrooms.

But GJ Hibs for taking your RR :) I heard about 15fg hibs in Hadrian's Wall.. and thought that you couldn't fail.. I mean how many albs know the way to their power relickeep?!

Gorre

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
last time hibs went on our relics we had 300+ mids withing the 7 mins at mjol, i hope ur ready to be farmed ;)
i think you forgot to add "by shroomlag and hibpbaoespam" to teh end of your sentence

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
The most fun part was when we got the relic...

... and albs at Excalibur said "Its clear, bring the relic!"

Man, I laughed! IRL!

:clap:

Then when albs spottet hibs at CS w8ing for relic to come out... That was just as fun :p (Donno if both r true, but they said so on /cg)

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
chipper said:

Are u so independent of shrooms theese days? U have so many more damn good classes...just a question..

Trubble

Fledgling Freddie
Ardamel said:
There is no doubt that it's easy to get there undetected, it's how well you defend the entrances/block the road to Mjollner and how fast you bring down the doors that will determine success/failure. Most mids are bound in Svasud, running Mjollner with speed takes 2 min :)

Hibs will spam shrooms all over and your precious relic guards will go down without buying you much time, if any time at all. Hibs would have had the str relic long ago if they wanted them.

Dumonde

Fledgling Freddie
Brommix said:
hehe well done hibs...and GREAT tactics :).
Btw its kinda ironic that the mids who gave the relic also helped by taking alb keeps :)

We took Beno cuz we wanted DF back. Didnt know anything abut the hibs before a few mids got rolled over by 4 fg hibs.
Btw, funny to see how the 31 albs on beno suddenly retreated when 2nd door was down.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Funny how the server can handle so many mushrooms and can't handle half or even less albs. There isn't that big difference anyway (especially in RR), just F8 and attack....

Runolas

Fledgling Freddie
Trubble said:
Hibs will spam shrooms all over and your precious relic guards will go down without buying you much time, if any time at all. Hibs would have had the str relic long ago if they wanted them.

Tbh I think you need to look after your own relics at Dagda first before going after Mjølnir. Hibs defence of keeps has been shit as of late. Getting trough Odins with 100+ undetected is not an easy task. If your spotted your dead. If you get to the relic, then only then will you have a sligth chance, before 200+ Mids are inc. Anyway if I were you I would pay more attention to your own frontier.

Calo

Part of the furniture
well lets hope they nerf shrooms fast so they actually have to use tacks again :)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
200 mobs (effectively) cause alot less lag than 200 active players :)
look in stygia for example ^^

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
Hib = spam realm? Sounds nearly as bad as the zerg realm (or maybe worse) :(

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:

Last time hibs were on your relic it was 4-5fg and 3rd door was down to 50%. Next time it will be 4-5fg animists alone.

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
well lets hope they nerf shrooms fast so they actually have to use tacks again :)

Sorry to disappoint you but the 15-shroom limit will have ABSOLUTELY NO effect on relic raids since people are using highest shrooms only there anyway and you cant make (much) more than 15 at a time due to enormous power consumption.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
No one likes you, Elewyth, at least not your FH personality. Stop spamming obscenities all over, please.

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
I wonder how Elewyth ever managed to register an account here cause hes so goddamn stupid you might think its too hard for him :|

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
love the people giving hibs shit for spamming shrooms, failing to mention that we r the least populated realm and can't come close to matching u on numbers for a rr

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Eleasias said:
I wonder how Elewyth ever managed to register an account here cause hes so goddamn stupid you might think its too hard for him :|

God ur handsome when u troll :p

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
love the people giving hibs shit for spamming shrooms, failing to mention that we r the least populated realm and can't come close to matching u on numbers for a rr

HI FOTM animist! :eek:

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Runolas said:
Tbh I think you need to look after your own relics at Dagda first before going after Mjølnir. Hibs defence of keeps has been shit as of late. Getting trough Odins with 100+ undetected is not an easy task. If your spotted your dead. If you get to the relic, then only then will you have a sligth chance, before 200+ Mids are inc. Anyway if I were you I would pay more attention to your own frontier.
actually getting 100+ in odins is piss easy, done it enough to know ;)

Trubble

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:

Hibs are balanced on being the least populated realm, which in fact was the argument way back to give hib casters baseline stun. If the population issue is now getting fixed with animist petspam, maybe some of the other "balancing" things should be removed again?

Point is that animist petspam is severly overpowered when it comes to defeating pve mobs (incl. realm guards) and creating impassible defence barriers in rvr, and everyone knows it. So dont come here and play stupid like that, please.

Sharpo

Fledgling Freddie
Trubble said:
Hibs are balanced on being the least populated realm, which in fact was the argument way back to give hib casters baseline stun. If the population issue is now getting fixed with animist petspam, maybe some of the other "balancing" things should be removed again?
get a clue.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Trubble said:

Point is that animist petspam is severly overpowered when it comes to defeating pve mobs (incl. realm guards) and creating impassible defence barriers in rvr, and everyone knows it. So dont come here and play stupid like that, please.

u call me stupid yet u say that complete bs about hibs getting baseline stun on a mage? find me the link to where thats said.... it doesn't exist cos its complete bullshit

Calo

Part of the furniture
Fluid said:
u call me stupid yet u say that complete bs about hibs getting baseline stun on a mage? find me the link to where thats said.... it doesn't exist cos its complete bullshit

the part of the animist is true but ur just blind to it cause u know that its true

and don't come with the bs like " we can't come with 300+ ppl" cause atm with ff etc u really don't much ppl, just good planning & tacks

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Trubble said:

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool<breathes>loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom