Places to shag (aka not at home)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I think most of the people around these forums would LOOOOVE to shag even at home :p

But to stay on-topic, good places are:

-Elevator in a 6 floor building, talk about a quickie.

-Back of a police car. Be quiet now :D

-Airplane toilet....just not after that fat guy... :(

-Concert. Be sure of ze "hole" you're "working" though.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
TdC said:
we had a private 2 person sauna and a bottle of champagne :)

Eww warmed up champagne...

Saunas rock although they aren't nice when you forget to remove intimate piercings.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
they had put some thought into that tbh, there was a cool compartment under a hatch, and we had an icebucket. true it didn't last very long, but it was still far colder than our surroundings :) there also was a phone directly to roomservice which was nice enough, but I'd not see myself ordering anything other than a drink. it was a nice sauna as far as they go, I prefer turkish style steambaths tbh. also, my ex has lots of piercings and as I asked (because I had to take my watch off, me=sauna noob) she told me that while she could indeed feel them heating up, it wasn't too bad unless you went into sudden heat changes. she wasn't too pleased with the cold water wash-off, but then who is? :)

.Wilier.

One of Freddy's beloved
We went to Center Parcs last week, just me and Mrs Wil for a Pamper Day.
Spent a day in the Aqua Sana, which is like a jumped-up health spa thingy.

Anyway, turns out the Greek Sauna is an excellent place for a quick jump, only if you drag it out at the last minute, check where you shoot, cos experience tells me, it gets lost........somewhere.

Also had a jump in the ladies shower at the swimming baths last weekend. Risky and fun, and who gives a fuck where you shoot it........

TdC

ergh, I prefer not to know who did what and when while I'm lounging about in a hot tub ;)

while I was in NZ I refined my "top 3 worst things that can happen in the stall next to you while showering". it first started in while I was on hols in Danmark.

1) while showering people in another stall start having sex loudly
2) while showering someone in another stall starts masturbating loudly
3) while showering someone in another stall starts washing him-/herself with extremely foul-smelling anti-bacterial soap. and singing. loudly.

.Wilier.

One of Freddy's beloved
TdC said:
ergh, I prefer not to know who did what and when while I'm lounging about in a hot tub ;)

while I was in NZ I refined my "top 3 worst things that can happen in the stall next to you while showering". it first started in while I was on hols in Danmark.

1) while showering people in another stall start having sex loudly
2) while showering someone in another stall starts masturbating loudly
3) while showering someone in another stall starts washing him-/herself with extremely foul-smelling anti-bacterial soap. and singing. loudly.

4) while showering person in stall upstream has a piss (happens a lot at work)
5) end up getting last shower in row of 5, the only one with a drain-hole so all the piss/jizz/clinkers from the other 4 well up in the shower tray :( (also happens at work)

TdC

arrr, that's a good one: linked showers with only one drain. teh lose :(

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
It would be much worse if the person in the stall next to you had a sudden burst of the shits, filling the floor with soggy runny poo, splashing everywhere.

Far worse. Unless you're Wij, in which case you'll get a hard on and start pumping the floor :/

TdC

I shat in a shower once. it's not something I'm proud of :(

it felt good at the time though :D

TdC

nah soz. I was 16 at the time, odds are I was stoned and/or tripping as my memories are extremely hazy. the only thing I can remember very clearly is taking a shower and having to poo really badly, then doing it. people tell me that I also jumped over tents, crawled through tents and drank a bottle of rum. strange, as rum kills me. a whole bottle would have me in bed for two days minimum :(

TdC

err....iirc no, but at times I ask myself why I didn't pick it up and throw it into a random showerstall :)

.Wilier.

One of Freddy's beloved
TdC said:
err....iirc no, but at times I ask myself why I didn't pick it up and throw it into a random showerstall :)

You probably did just like my friends old blind poodle, and ate the fecker back up again !!!

:eek6:

TdC

I hope not :( that would be a nasty thing to suddenly remember, even after 14 years :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom