place your wages here

M

mr.Blacky

lol

rofl
nah Alan can take a joke but ehhmmmm what do have lezbian (what ever they are) type to do with me can't remember that i said that lol
but hmmm 14 and weed lol second of all what a crap combi :puke:
@ Asterix hehe well perhaps can ask more people to join lol get the tension off hehe ;)

Alan I know I tease you to much but well you can take it and dish it out thats cool m8 ;) freaking wanker hehe

M

mr.Blacky

ANGRY

damn I am angry this aint a thread to spam or to fight a war in this is how i make some money :eek: so only bets odds and wagers please come on people make me rich :clap:

O

old.Asterix

Hey blackshirt, maybe me and u should start a clan up just for the ppl who get the shit on this forum. Seems that we are the most had a go at ppl on here. Maybe we could get a webby, train ppl up in the art of annoying ppl and be the best clan in the world??

D

[DAD]Monty73

What would you call it Asterix the [Sh*t]Clan lol

O

old.crashpaddy

nah it would definatly be the [ASS] clan ;) hehe

M

mr.Blacky

hmmm no am not an ASS man give me boobies hehe:clap:
but no thx Asterix caus I can already see who else have to join argh ;) Crash and Alan hehe :clap: lol

O

old.Napalm

Originally posted by Asterix
Hey blackshirt, maybe me and u should start a clan up just for the ppl who get the shit on this forum. Seems that we are the most had a go at ppl on here. Maybe we could get a webby, train ppl up in the art of annoying ppl and be the best clan in the world??

ROFL :D

M

mr.Blacky

hehe found a new member for you Asterix look in the ef forum hehe Wadada and Monkey going at it lol
Why Crash are you more an ass man? lol ;) nah just kidding m8 lol:clap: but me a tart? duh off course send me more women hehe

O

old.Dark^TF^Alan

iam with black! :) in stead of jerry it could be blackshirt form ;)

M

mr.Blacky

gheghe

nah just want to get of the brentford resident status hehe that is why i post this much :clap: ;)

ps uhmmm before I insult a Brentford resident NO HARM INTENDED it is a JOKE (sorry for this but some people take games too serious instead of their lives)

O

old.Napalm

I dunno but we are both trapped here for another few hundred posts.

M

mr.Blacky

hmmm aint it a planet of star trek (the klingon prison planet ) i just dont know and well wanna get out off this place if its the last thing that i do (last part singing and oof what a crap sound) :(
but 300 why so much :mad:

O

old.[TF]Bond

This sounds fun :eek: and with the bets i wish i could say TF but i would have to go with RD 2 :( and alan beware :eek:

O

old.Napalm

More than 300, some guy had about 500 posts and was still the same level as us.

W

watcher

300+:puke: lets start taking bets on the first past Phnaargos resident :clap: :clap: :clap:

M

mr.Blacky

hmmm found how much for each
0-29 posts = penge
30-99 = brentford
100-499 = phnaargos
500-1399 = talks too much
1400-1999 = earther
2000+ = forum diety
really depends watcher if you get your form back and start posting again otherwise I vote for myself hehe:clap:

M

mr.Blacky

crap i just saw that i am running last you lot post too much hehe

O

old.Napalm

Just keep adding a few......

"ROFL"

.......posts and you will soon catch up :p

M

mr.Blacky

i know m8 just keep on with the easy things otherwise i have to post in the forum called "be nice" or "never say anything online after this post"

M

mr.Blacky

again an ohhhh just saw how much you average is in posting and am in shock

uhmmm how much is spamming

W

watcher

Damm im running last now :twak: wheres alan when u need him lol

:clap: :clap: :clap:

M

mr.Blacky

Originally posted by WATCHER
Damm im running last now :twak: wheres alan when u need him lol

hehe I paid him m8, i use all the tricks to get ahead :clap:

O

old.Dark^TF^Alan

oki lets get started

oki if we want ot reach 2000 we got to spam :p
whacter iam at ur side for any thnig u want :)
i got a new pedo alfit for u!
:) it got beknocklers :)
bond shut it!

M

mr.Blacky

before Watcher comments ;)
what are beknocklers:confused:
or is it some sick toy for the 2 of you to get

........... argh yuk:puke:

O

old.crashpaddy

binoculars for those of us who speak/spell the queens english :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom