place your wages here

W

watcher

As ive been busy the last few days with important stuff i anit had the time to read how your still making a fool out of your self crash.
Keep up the good work as ur doing a dam fine job.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

O

old.=CCC=Virus

MMMmmmmm...anyway

Getting back to the main point of this thread....lol

I see the groups ending something like this....

Group1 - [LS] 1st | Powerbladders 2nd
Group2 - wrld 1st | MAS 2nd
Group3 - ccc^ 1st | [IHP] 2nd
Group4 - paddy 1st | =RD= 2nd
Apart from group 4....I think the rest are dead certs.....

Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

PS - It is true clan ccc^ are winding down there EF division...but while there are still clans to play and theres still a challenge..we'll be around !

-=-=-=-=-

ccc^vi®us
leader of clan ccc

www.clanccc.co.uk

O

old.Napalm

LOL

AHA we are back on track, thanx V lol.

Just a bit unsure about next phase, is it a knockout with winners and runners up or are these used to make up the next divisions?

Napalm

O

old.Ping^Spike

Originally posted by Soupeh
Perhaps he meant:
"If I write something vague about DAD I can get Asterix to jump on this thread and look like a paranoid tit again"

It worked...

O

old.Ping^Spike

Originally posted by InfinitySisko
CCC?? whats that??

Meet us on a Barrys World bookable server and we'll show you...

O

old.crashpaddy

Originally posted by WATCHER
As ive been busy the last few days with important stuff

lol normal excuse

i anit had the time to read how your still making a fool out of your self crash.

thank you :) I am what i am and aint no one going to change that hehe :clap:

Keep up the good work as ur doing a dam fine job.

and thank you again.............keep practicing spyglass ;)

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

O

old.crashpaddy

lol so thats why you was so bad on spyglass,you was dozing!!!! ;)

O

old.walmrj

Clearing the air

Hi all,

Just thought I had better make a post to clear the air.
The reason we are here is to have fun (well most of us anyway).
To be honest I can't be bothered with all this bad feeling, and it appears that's the view of most of you lot too.

Hopefully this will be the end to the arguement between Crash and Asterix, because it is starting to affect other people now.
We don't want any bad feeling for the EFF, or BWEFL.
Crash was speaking for himself only (which is why I haven't said anything before now), but if he has upset anyone else as a Paddy then I appologise.
Paddy have no problems with any other clan, and we have enjoyed all our matches so far.

=RD= have worked very hard to set EFF up and I think they have done a great job.
Thanks to everyone involved for all your hard work.

Wal(Paddy).

O

old.crashpaddy

if i have offended anyone else it's not my problem.i didn't ask them to get involved in it.i was only "defending" MY clan when this all started giving me a bad name.but check back a few posts.........thats all asterix was doing as well.but hey if it's one rule for one and not for the other and if others want to jump on me about it fine.

well i can't keep making jokes/having fun etc on here anymore cos im match admin now....................so obviously some people don't think i'm as bad as some people make out.

see this is the point.half of you don't even know me,yet you make judgements on what type of person i am by a few forum posts.most of the people i have directed to this forum to read have found it funny because they know what my real personality is.

oh well back to the days of boring threads :)

O

old.Napalm

Well said Wal!

I have absolutely np's with Paddy at all and you guys have helped to make EFF a success and I thank you for that. In fact big thank you to every single EFF clan for everything so far!

Good luck 2night and we look forward to meeting you guys again soon in BWEFL and possibly EFF 2!

Napalm

D

[DAD]Monty73

I have no problem with you Crash, or APA or Paddy for that matter I just agreed with Wal(Paddy):

"Hopefully this will be the end to the arguement between Crash and Asterix"

That was all really. Enjoy the Admining :)

O

old.DigiT@L(PADDY)

All I'm saying is.....the angle of your dangle is adversly proportionate to the heat or your meat!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Death Is My Gift!!!:sex: :sex: :sex:

O

old.crashpaddy

hey monty i never had any problem with you either :) it was just him,things probably just got so mixed up that it may of seemed like i was having ago at the whole DAD clan but let me asure you that was never the case.

anyway hopefully this is all over thank god :)

i also want to congatulate napalm and the OD guys for an excellent job doing the EFF.the organisation is brilliant,the scores,tables etc are put up almost imediatly after the matches have finished. well done guys :) if season 2 is any better than this season (and bear in mind it's only just under 50% through) it will rate among the top leagues for EF in my oppinion.

O

old.Napalm

EFF

Thanx Crash m8, much appreciated!

Congrats to Paddy on their division 1 victory tonight, you progress to the Semi Finals. Also gg to WoS, close game 2night and good fun!

Napalm

O

old.crashpaddy

we won!!!! huh? i looked this morning and noticed the "paddies win div1!!" on the news page.I actually thought we played each other twice lol so it was quite a shock.

O

old.Napalm

Paddy

No only once, then winners and runners up in the semi finals.

I've got a better system planned for season 2, but Paddy have won it. DAD, WoS and SF can still take 2nd place in this group!

Napalm

O

old.crashpaddy

i suppose thats the best idea for making it a one game league,that way if one team wins all three matches the last games are always going to be deciders :)

can't wait to hear what you got planned for next season,any spoilers? lol

O

old.Napalm

EFF 2

All really depends on how many and which clans we get to sign up, but I have an idea for more than 1 tournament in the season.

I've arranged a few things for Season 2 but I can't really reveal em yet until I know for definite we can do them.

Napalm

O

old.Dark^TF^Alan

ZzZzZ

u never get board of forms do u? wow where hwachter hes not on the form my god ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZ
:sleeping: :sleeping:

W

watcher

Im still around alan :p.I see u didnt get ur chirstmas wish:D

:clap: :clap: :clap:

O

old.paddyjed

i love you all...:)

the eff is great....:)

(paddy) loves you all too.......:).....(except B3@st)

crash?...wanna play in a match?.....ohhh....go on then :)

peut-etre one against (DAD)........i dont think so........the server couldnt take it.

jed(Paddy).....(beer is nice):eek: :eek: :clap: :clap: :eek: :eek:

M

mr.Blacky

YESSSSSS!

finaly a smart man beer is nice yes I concure lol

O

old.Dark^TF^Alan

hmmm popcorn
pop cord nice
beer bad for liver (LIKE I GIVE A DAME)
hmm beeer
hmm sex :sex:
i got no chrinbo wish :|

M

mr.Blacky

yes Alan is back lol

hmmm Alan thought you were underage and that you were not permitted to drink and sex? you rofl hehe masturbation doesn't count as sex m8
;)

but m8 what the hell is pop cord???:confused: :rolleyes:

O

old.Dark^TF^Alan

pop cord is pop corn with pizzy pop and weed.....i have to wait to year and my dad taking me to a strip bar :D:D BABE
oh blackshirt u would not like the lezbian type ur a bit bent
PLZ DONT HERT ME MR PEDO IAM ONLY 14 YEARS OLD!!!!!!
I DONT NOTHING WRONG....runs in to connor and sits down shack in j/k
dont take it to maddly black its a ioke god cant have fun theses days like bond

O

old.Asterix

Thank god alan turned up, now me and crash can take this piss out of him not each other....

Oh joyous days!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom