PK Event Night

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
you know all about me and what i did or didnt do, im sure.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Bonelamencer said:
Hi ! Did you ever know that if you die irl then you will be dead? :m00:
You didn't run in fgs either so stfu :twak:

im just waiting for skold to report the bad post and its bye bye bonelamencer

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Bahumat said:
im just waiting for skold to report the bad post and its bye bye bonelamencer
it wasn't treatment or smth i just wanted to say that you don't have to do some things for getting knowledges about em

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
enkor said:
you know all about me and what i did or didnt do, im sure.
Do you need info about yourself? ok ! :D Skold - solo skald,was unguilded all the time.Seems to be a necro irl cos likes to join guilds after their death such as malice or ruin.Your friends who are still playing are Kindrid and Ghorak(Chuuck).Can't write anything special about you cos you are just a random wanker :(

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
yes indeed i have never grouped with anyone! (and especially not with ruin, since i was actually in it before it died?)

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Fear wasn't dead when he was in it :wub:

And btw thats still two more friends than you have that are still playing, or ever even :kissit:

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
enkor said:
yes indeed i have never grouped with anyone! (and especially not with ruin, since i was actually in it before it died?)
You never played in presetup groups for sure :wanker: And you joined ruin when it was almost dead so who cares? You aren't experienced in fg fights so shut ur mouth wanker :twak:

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Atleast i have balls ;)

what are you like 12?

FGS man woman or whatever you are, if you really think you have balls show it and dont carry on this stupid flame session

let the record show i do not want him to show HIS balls

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I think enkor used to be in Fear before i was. I imagine he was in plenty of 8V8 battles

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Bahumat said:
I think enkor used to be in Fear before i was. I imagine he was in plenty of 8V8 battles
no he wasn't :p he just likes to imagine about his experience :m00:

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Bahumat said:
ever heard the expression "Fact or Opinion"?
yea, the fact is that skold is unexpereinced in fg fights but his opinion is different from the fact.His e-peen is too small for his words :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
your argument is based ON YOUR OPINION. its not a proven fact lol

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Bahumat said:
your argument is based ON YOUR OPINION. its not a proven fact lol
Ok i'll give you proofs if skold writes in what groups he played.Fear? No he didn't play with armav and warpig.Do you need proofs? Ask u guildm8s ;)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
so your telling me skold joineed fear and never grouped in 8v8 battles?

i dont know if this is true but seems kinda strange. im sure one of the older fear members can agree/disagree with you

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
i played in fear and evolved groups back in the day, not that that has anything to do with whether or not horde maingroup is good. i played with ruin on a number of occasions before and after angui and co quit, and based on the fights i had with ruin and some random groups around the same time, i am saying that the horde FG with frown etc was one of the best on camlann at the time. If mr. bonelamencer wants to tell me what HIS opinion is based on, feel free.

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
enkor said:
If mr. bonelamencer wants to tell me what HIS opinion is based on, feel free.

Extensive strafing and leeching the fgs I would imagine.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
enkor said:
i played in fear and evolved groups back in the day, not that that has anything to do with whether or not horde maingroup is good. i played with ruin on a number of occasions before and after angui and co quit, and based on the fights i had with ruin and some random groups around the same time, i am saying that the horde FG with frown etc was one of the best on camlann at the time. If mr. bonelamencer wants to tell me what HIS opinion is based on, feel free.
How often did you do it? Do you really think good fgs need skalds? Maybe you were invited for 1 run but you didn't have ur "own place" in groups.
Kicks said:
Extensive strafing and leeching the fgs I would imagine.
Yeah ! Super Bone pwned fgs solo by leeching !

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
ofc skold ran in 8 mans while he was in fear you complete retard, seriously no1 likes you irl, no1 likes you in game, no1 likes you on forums, you play a bonedancer, your lvl 43, seriously, fuck off spouting stupid and completly uninformed opinions about other ppl who are far better players that you will ever be. any rr9+ deserves at least basic respect as a player, a 43 bonedancer however ? 10 a penny,prick

Natswoo

Banned
Bonelamencer How does it feel to be hated and the KoS IRL list of everybody?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
eventually bonelamencer will take a step back and say "wow i truly am a wanker"

untill this happens we will have to put up with him :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
xtortionist said:
id chain him in game if i had ever... once... ever .. seen him, /shrug

i have not ever seem him ingame neither,

post a screenie if you have 1 of what he looks like

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Natswoo said:
Bonelamencer How does it feel to be hated and the KoS IRL list of everybody?
Why are you talking about everybody? Ame refused to meet me irl :D

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
xtortionist said:
ofc skold ran in 8 mans while he was in fear you complete retard, seriously no1 likes you irl, no1 likes you in game, no1 likes you on forums, you play a bonedancer, your lvl 43, seriously, fuck off spouting stupid and completly uninformed opinions about other ppl who are far better players that you will ever be. any rr9+ deserves at least basic respect as a player, a 43 bonedancer however ? 10 a penny,prick
Haha how can you know about my rl f you don't know me ? You didn't play on camlann when skold was in fear tho.I don't have to be 50 rr9 to pwn ur "respectful ppl". Am i more skilled then and deserve more respect? :D Moreover i really don't care about ur words fag :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Bonelamencer said:
Haha how can you know about my rl f you don't know me ? You didn't play on camlann when skold was in fear tho.I don't have to be 50 rr9 to pwn ur "respectful ppl". Am i more skilled then and deserve more respect? :D Moreover i really don't care about ur words fag :D

think maybe xtortionist was in Fear roughly the same time as Skold.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom