PK Event Night

Headstrong

Fledgling Freddie
Ok heres the deal,

Since WoW etc came out there is fewer and fewer fg pk groups about, although there are plenty of players on.

So how about we host a PK night in classic Hib with all the pk active guilds running a group ( Horde, Les Bannis, GDE, Odins, Bloodgate, Sacrifice, Exertion, West coast, etc )

8 groups running around between DL and MM would be really cool ;p

if theres any intrest we can maybe make it a weekly event changing between classic zones and stuff, would be nice to meet more then 1fg a night.

So post replies and stuff see if we can arrange a day... like a Monday night or something xD

Minau

Loyal Freddie
would be so much more fun if we could move the current PvP arena from
ToA to Hib classic.. good ol DL-MM area \o/ and we should get less wall
jumping, portal camping etc.. best ide ever imo :)

Would maybe make it easier for peeps to get arties aswell then, wich
would result in guilds getting kited out for PvP faster = more fgs to fight :cheers:

Tankgirl

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
Would be great if we had some enemies

If u like zerging and piss your pants at anything challenging, go join an alb rvr zerg on a carebear server.

I, really, could never have thought that a guild could become more pathetic then an average french guild.

:m00: !

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Imo Horde should split up into 2 guilds, then you'd have some enemys :)

Minau

Loyal Freddie
Amildin said:
Imo Horde should split up into 2 guilds, then you'd have some enemys :)
U meen like thoose 10ish peeps who left Horde to form < Exertion > ?

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Yea, see my idea was so good they did it imediatly :touch:

Headstrong

Fledgling Freddie
Tankgirl said:
If u like zerging and piss your pants at anything challenging, go join an alb rvr zerg on a carebear server.

I, really, could never have thought that a guild could become more pathetic then an average french guild.

:m00: !

Zerging? Challenging?

you obviously dont understand the concept of this idea..
its about 1fg from each guild comming on one night to pk, thus having lots of people to fight instead of running around toa for an hour only to find 1fg out.

get it? :touch:

Headstrong

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
too bad we never saw a haedstrong-grp in hib classic when Diva got a few guilds there ;)

think you'll find i was there with Horde at the time... have a movie that skold made of it. ^^

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
vintervargen said:
too bad we never saw a haedstrong-grp in hib classic when Diva got a few guilds there ;)
They quited prenf :( Only scum left on Camlann :p Can say the same about postnf rvr servers :m00: Daoc lost "old school players"

Minau

Loyal Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Horde was/is/will be scum fyi
what do u base that conclusion on ?
Do u even know any1 in Horde ?

Back to topic.. i hope we`l see many guilds running around
the Hib loop 2nite, would be such a blast, So all u guilds who
can put up a fg, come out and play :D

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Minau said:
yea,there is only 1 decent player - tabbi.I did conclusion on the previous experience of horde as pk guild.They never had any good pk group afaik.But well,Diva was scum too.I am not surprised that players from there joined horde cos they suit each other :p

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
and you know everything about lvl 50 fg vs fg fighting rofl

fyi horde maingroup with frown etc was one of the best on the server at the time. (and at that time the competition was a lot more skilled than it is today)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
this idea could be alot of fun except 2 things

those damn frenchies will log 2000000 people and zerg us all.

animist army or whatever they called will camp MM. i once saw 3 animiists spamming schrooms all over the place. a few people including myself were forced back as they kept on casting towards us. as a a 3 man tank group we ran like screaming girls....well i did at least lol

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
Despite the fact that we weren't listed in the pvp force's. Fear will be there friday night with 8 carefully selected players. GL and may you all die with honour :cheers:
PS use this next time ur listing guilds:
RPLW

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Nice idea Headstrong. The only guild that you didn't list, is the only one that replied with a sensible answer. What is with the eejits that post on this forum? It would appear that the majority only know how to flame.
I hope you get some more possitive responses.
May I suggest that you post messages on the forums of the various guild that you'd like to participate - you'd probably get less rubbish there (except for Fear who are always full of poo :) ).

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
enkor said:
and you know everything about lvl 50 fg vs fg fighting rofl

fyi horde maingroup with frown etc was one of the best on the server at the time. (and at that time the competition was a lot more skilled than it is today)
Yea i know more then you do ;) At what time ? When Adrenaline/LW/Ruin and other decent guilds were active horde maingroup was camping toa porters 24/7 cos they sucked everywhere.Do you mean this time haha ?Ask ur Frown where he usualy played ;) Did he camp si or toa porters? Show me ur "deep knowledges" sweety ! :wanker:

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
enkor said:
(and at that time the competition was a lot more skilled than it is today)

what competition :(

/edit: not bragging, just QQ @ lack of enemies

sabbar

One of Freddy's beloved
Bonelamencer said:
Horde was/is/will be scum fyi
Minau said:

Back to topic.. i hope we`l see many guilds running around
the Hib loop 2nite, would be such a blast, So all u guilds who
can put up a fg, come out and play :D

Im in Horde and im a scum, but not like i care anyway.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Bonelamencer said:
Yea i know more then you do ;) At what time ? When Adrenaline/LW/Ruin and other decent guilds were active horde maingroup was camping toa porters 24/7 cos they sucked everywhere.Do you mean this time haha ?Ask ur Frown where he usualy played ;) Did he camp si or toa porters? Show me ur "deep knowledges" sweety ! :wanker:

hi. have you ever fought that group fg vs fg? thought not, come back when you have and tell me if they are skilled or not.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
enkor said:
hi. have you ever fought that group fg vs fg? thought not, come back when you have and tell me if they are skilled or not.
Hi ! Did you ever know that if you die irl then you will be dead? :m00:
You didn't run in fgs either so stfu :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom