Pk campers and Bug abusers

S

sto

I have been enjoying the Bg for some time now with a few alts all Albs, but just recently have noticed how stupid ppl r getting.

PK campers - Mids i have seen do this once or twice, hibs never but alot of albs r doing this, they r told and it is explained to them why it is stupid to do this yet they still yell for rez when they die there. PLZ IF YOU U R A REZZER DO NOT REZ PPL WHO DIE AT THE PK. There should be no reason to go to there keep unless you need to find out how many there r or u have chased someone down. U DO NOT need to check ever 5 mins, if you do let the stealthers do it.

Bridge Bug - Over the past few days quite a few Mids have been abusing this bug, mainly casters r usinging so they dont get hit but can devastate anyone who goes over bridge. Only yesterday I saw ppl getting killed on MB but could see no mids or hibs about, thought to myself thats odd, and it kept happening, I then found myself having to use the bug myslef to get the little bugger out (ppl were already starting to leave because of him), I dont like having to do this but i will if I see ppl getting killed by the abusers. It is so lame and is stopping the fun for both sides. If pll keep dying to a person who is bug abusing, most will not report it but they will just simply leave the Bg which means less ppl to kill. By using these bugs u r showing yourselfs to be losers cos u cant win any other way. Stop doing it and have a fair fight, and i urge anyone who see ppl using it to report there names even if they r on the same side.

Anyway BGS r the best fun but would be hell of alot better without pk campers and bug abusers.

Sto Ned

O

ormorof

i totally agree with you, i myself was on BG earlier today and i was very suprised to find a bunch of hib casters invisibly nuking us

it made crossing the bridge impossible as they would just kill us as we couldnt hit them :(

please stop this, this isnt the point of the bg's

S

=Shazzy=

Guys the best thing to do is just get yourselfs killed by them and some a member watching taking screenshots then once your dead you send GOA the screenshots/dates/times/witnesses/names of bug abusers
GOA will do the rest finding out who the other abusers were. Then once they have looked at there logs on what happened in that battleground at that time and date and that location and see the people (names/race/class) they will look to see if they have exploited bugs before "REMEMBER EXPLOITING BUG IS BREAKING CODE OF CONDUCT OF DARK AGE OF CAMELOT" and GOA have the right to ban anyone they wish for breaking these rules, that include stupid hiberians acting childish because they are unable to kill people the normal way and makes other log out of BattleGround, and that goes the same for Midgards and Albions

GOA will give you just a few warnings via email & Rightnow on www.camelot-europe.com
then you will have you account froozen .......

I'm just greatful i'm not playing on Thidranki anymore, so i'm away from the childish n00bs / Teleport Keep Campers ""Lamers""

I just hope when you guys get higher in level these childish acts will be left behind in Thidranki

A

albrule

ohh well i know this, i have seen alot of fellow albs and hibbies do this too

O

old.Kladen

ive seen some hunters try get into the bridge and i just shout "OI STOP TRYING TO CHEAT"

and yesterday there was a hibbies ranger in there shooting people and it was very obvious killing off all our shamans.

thing is if you can get a screeny of a bug abuser they can get banned for it.

S

=Shazzy=

There is 3 ways of getting a screenshots of the n00bs cheating

(1) if there casters (which most of them are they camp there) make them use bolts and screenshot them coming out and make sure there name is on your chat window when you have taken the shot, or get a group of people have 2 stay back at a distance to take screenshots while the other play chicken with the lamer under the bridge or pillars.

(2) If you have pet users in your group cast pets on the lamers as pets will just going through the bridge and attack them (take screenshots step by step as the pet enters the bridge and attacks, 9 times out of 10 the bug abusers will ran out fearing death by pet and there you go more screenshots.

(3) If you know how or have seen people enter the bridge via the bug entrance do the same and once inside snap away with the screenies (making sure to click on all lamers underneath to get there names shown on the chat window / if possible write down what class they are aswell, as this info will be needed) When you go to enter the bridge have a group of friends of the people in your group al rush as the same time so the lamers can't see who is going to enter to take the screenshots.

Most Common Bug Abusers in Thidranki
(Albion: Wizards/Sorcerers/Theugrists/Scouts)
(Midgard: Runemaster/Spiritmaster/ShadowBlades/Healers/Skalds/Thanes)
(Hiberian: Eldrtich/Enchanter/Bard/Warden/Ranger/Nightshade)

I would have to say that Midgardians are the worst for using this bug (from what i've seen) that doesn't mean every single Midgard does it so don't reply to me slagging me off for saying this because its already been said and thats really nothing you can do about it so na na na na......

Once you have got these screenshots and the infomation (date/time/witnesses/names/your info) you need to enter Rightnow with your game login and password, then you need to create a thread or new question / the subject or name of the question is Code of Conduct of something like that i can't fully remember, then type out you infomation on what happened giving every little detail etc etc etc, then add the screenshots (remember to change there format to jpg) then click send and wait for Europe DAOC Customer Support to do the rest, it takes a few days for the results, you just get a thank you email, they will never send you a message saying they have been warned or banned.

I Hope this has helped you guys out on what to do the next time you see someone bug exploiting (thats even your own realm members)

Have Fun

M

Madonion Slicer

I was a bit ashamed to see last night when i went to the BG, alot of Albs under the bridge try to jump up into it, i did not take any names but i thought it was very stupid thing to do, just goes to show some people cant play or being any good unless there is a cheat.

Shame

S

=Shazzy=

Very True Laughingboy,
I see no need for it.. i have warned many of my own team when i used to play in BG "this is one of the reason i hardly go into the BattleGround anymore because of stupid n00bs bug exploiting or lamers camping the tk" (which is totally stupid) i'm fine with the odd Stealther camping there to pick off the odd person and telling there group who is coming out - but when a full group of tanks/casters/healers camp - thats just plain lame. I don't really think they understand if you camp a tk no one will come out there tk (apart from the odd person who want to die or because there bored).

Back to the bug, Mythic won't fix this bug because they would need to rewrite the code for that battleground, and all they want to do is smoke pot. If they fixed this Bugs the game would be alot of a happier place, cos then we don't have to worry about getting killed by n00bs camping in bugged areas of the game.

But they only thing you can do is put up with it, take screenshots have them reported banned/warned. Until then just hope Mythic get there thinking caps on to get these bugs fixed.

O

old.Kladen

Originally posted by =Shazzy=
/ShadowBlades/(Hiberian: /Warden/

why would shadowblade and wardens wanna hide in the bridge?

throwing daggers hit for about 3 damage and wardens short bow is just as pathetic.

only reason why sb go in there is to flush out bug abusers.

rangers/scouts/all casters are the ones that camp in there so there isnt a realm that does it most

O

old.Cotta

Hehe i watched an firby try going in the bridge , i took few screenies and laughed a bit at him ( was stealthed).
But after a few minutes he managed to get in :( , but he came out the other side again :p

S

=Shazzy=

old.Kladen

You need to watch these people camp before you understand why they do this, ShadowBlades camp there "in stealth" yes to pick off bug abusers and to go into stealth wait for a group to pass over head then take out there healers or caster, i know this because i have seen it happen many times and i was once a victim of this. About the Warden, maybe i got the classes mixed up, but you have to understand any class will camp there because you can ran out and come right from behind a group and take then without warning even if its 3 people again a whole group they will still pick off a caster without any real trouble if the caster shouts for help.

I hope this has answered you question.

old.Cotta it is funny watching people try and get into the bug entrance of the bridge.
Thats why i'm in the process of making a Infiltrator and my first victims will be the Midgards and Hiberians in Thidranki so watch out guys - i'm coming for you ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom