Pit Bull vs. Porcupine

Laddey

FH is my second home
lol, ok ok cats have 1 decent point :p nothing else! you can't throw logs etc and they bring them back :p if you put them in the canal/river etc they squeel, my dog loves it and always finds something interested, IE a boot, a big log, the list goes on :)

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
too bad agressive dogs arnt more intelligent, then it would probably only have ended up with 1 needle

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
I got a schapendoes (look them up in google.) They're not very good at any thing :p

And tends to run into things, because it can't see :p

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
auch they should really do the right thing and take that dog to the vet and put it to "sleep"

it has too be in such serious pain

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
To be honest I'm on the side of the porcupine. Stupid dog. Got what it deserved. Poor porcie.

Laddey

FH is my second home
~Latency~ said:

:(

The dog should be put down, for it's own sake. It must be in sooo much pain like Rellik said, it could be blind deaf whatever

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Hats off to the neanderthal cretinous Chav who..

1: has a Pitbull cos he thinks it makes him 'ard'
2:sets it on a Porcupine, with no thought for his own dog or the life of the Porcupine (where do you find Porcupines anyway?)
3:There really are an awful lot of humans who are walking adverts for abortion.
4:Set yer frekin psyco dog on a Hyena mate, lets see who wins that one?

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
imo they should kill those dogs because they killed that porcupine, because if the owners really loved and cared about their dog then they wouldn't let it attack the porcupine anyway, but in these cases they did let the dog attack, that's just sick

Laddey

FH is my second home
Job said:
Hats off to the neanderthal cretinous Chav who..

1: has a Pitbull cos he thinks it makes him 'ard'
2:sets it on a Porcupine, with no thought for his own dog or the life of the Porcupine (where do you find Porcupines anyway?)
3:There really are an awful lot of humans who are walking adverts for abortion.
4:Set yer frekin psyco dog on a Hyena mate, lets see who wins that one?

Ye understandable, the master is a cock for doing it, or maybe he never the dog could just be born aggressive. Pitbulls do tend to be aggressive. Poor dog/porcie, Porcie put a damn good fight up i bet.

Earl

Fledgling Freddie
Why has nobody pointed out the fact that he took pictures of his dog before taking it to the vets? :(

Kanim

Banned
Laddey said:
Why because of its been brought up to do, and what kind of dog it is. Like i stated before, theres going to be ALOT more heartbroken people if the dog dies than if the porcupine dies. Plenty more porcupines out there, and you're going to say plenty more dogs, each dog is unique to each family member, once the dog dies it can never be replaced

if a dog has being brought up (or trained) to attack other animals, perhaps its the dog that needs killing afterall ?

Laddey

FH is my second home
Kanim said:
if a dog has being brought up (or trained) to attack other animals, perhaps its the dog that needs killing afterall ?

Pitbulls are vicsious (sp) dogs, it's in there blood to bite, fight, whatever. What are you going to do kill all the dogs of that certain breed? It's now illegal to train those kind of dogs to kill other animals attack humans. So the dog would need killing and the owner needs a ban to breed/train/have other dogs like that.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Earl said:
Why has nobody pointed out the fact that he took pictures of his dog before taking it to the vets? :(

Good point.

A pit bull is a killing machine with teeth and a tail. Cue description of the Alien or Jaws.

Anyway, what do you expect if your dogs attacks something like a porcupine ?

The porcie has those spikes for defense against just such an attack

IMO the owner's a total moron. Put that prick in a room with a porcie and tell him to go fish a £100m winning lottery ticket out of its arse by using his teeth.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Lamp said:
IMO the owner's a total moron. Put that prick in a room with a porcie and tell him to go fish a £100m winning lottery ticket out of its arse by using his teeth.

LOL :) Pitbulls where bred to fight back in the day. A german shepherd would be likely to attack another animal like a porcie. Dogs fight each other, dogs fight other things aswell. Ohwell, the master needs a good kick'in if he's been training the dog to fight. A pitbull could kill a child, and seriously injur a man if not kill. Just imagine a pitbull that got hold of a young kid. It isn't worth thinking about, thats why they should be kept on a lead when going for a walk with a muzzle on.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Billy Connolly did a hilarious stand-up routine about pit bulls. Its on one of his live at the xxx theatre dvds. If you're a BC fan (like meh), you've prob already seen it.

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
Lamp said:
Billy Connolly did a hilarious stand-up routine about pit bulls. Its on one of his live at the xxx theatre dvds. If you're a BC fan (like meh), you've prob already seen it.

Aye, make em register them at the post office - that'll scare the b*st*rds....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom