Pit Bull vs. Porcupine

Lethul

FH is my second home
porcupine1_sm.jpg

porcupine2_sm.jpg

:worthy:

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Wow, that doggie must have been real persistant to end up like that..

Chosen

Resident Freddy
The thread should've been named "What do you get if you cross a Pit Bull and a Porcupine?"!

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm.. Someone aint good with the old darts are they ;/

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Poor dog :( I would flatten the porcupine with a shovel..

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Yes nevermind that it was the dog who attacked the porcupine in the first place right Cozak?

Nothing poor about that dog other then that it was bred to be to stupid to let go of something when it hurts.

Himse

FH is my second home
Pittbulls are relentless when they want somit, like they wont let go of your fucking hand if they bite it :<

Laddey

FH is my second home
They showed that in 'Nuts' magazine, and god damn that must be painful for the doggy, and it killed the porcupine btw. Pitbulls are fierce, they lock there jaw on something and they're not letting go of it.
A friend had one, and it locked its jaw on it's lead, he had to throw it against the floor/wall anything he could for it to let go...nice dogs tho (and it never let go of the lead, it snapped it was chain aswell lol )

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Pirkel said:
Yes nevermind that it was the dog who attacked the porcupine in the first place right Cozak?

Nothing poor about that dog other then that it was bred to be to stupid to let go of something when it hurts.

Yes, nevermind that, if it was my dog and it didnt win, the porcupine would be very flat indeed.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Cozak said:
Yes, nevermind that, if it was my dog and it didnt win, the porcupine would be very flat indeed.

Same, same with anybody / anything that hurt my dog, they grow on you so much. Like they say, a dog's a mans best friend.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Pirkel said:

and the pitbul won, he ripped the porcupine to shreds. the dog should be put down for attacking wild creatures or something.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Darksword said:
and the pitbul won, he ripped the porcupine to shreds. the dog should be put down for attacking wild creatures or something.

Maybe, but if it was your dog, a dog's a family pet. Even pitbulls can be a family pet. How many people would be heartbroke, 3? 4? and if the porcupine died how many heartbroke people would there be? ... you tell me :)

Lethul

FH is my second home
Laddey said:
They showed that in 'Nuts' magazine, and god damn that must be painful for the doggy, and it killed the porcupine btw. Pitbulls are fierce, they lock there jaw on something and they're not letting go of it.
A friend had one, and it locked its jaw on it's lead, he had to throw it against the floor/wall anything he could for it to let go...nice dogs tho (and it never let go of the lead, it snapped it was chain aswell lol )

hmmmmmmmmm, what does "lead" mean? :)

Laddey

FH is my second home
Cozak said:
Staffordshire Bull Terrier <3

<3 viscious (sp) dogs if they're trained to be, they attack other dogs like it's going out of fashion, if it's a nice dog then they're brilliant, pritty intelligent

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Lethul said:
hmmmmmmmmm, what does "lead" mean? :)

Lead is leash, the chain you attach to the collar to walk them :)

Laddey said:
<3 viscious (sp) dogs if they're trained to be, they attack other dogs like it's going out of fashion, if it's a nice dog then they're brilliant, pritty intelligent

Yeah they are great dogs with people, especially kids, they were bred for pit fighting originally though, so their tolerance of other dogs is usually slim to none. Mine was fine with other dogs until a poodle had a go at her when she was in heat and she bit it, never been able to have her around other dogs since.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Other than that they're great. My bulldog is great, isn't viscious at all but i never let it around other dogs. Theres always that little thing inside that if they dont get along, it's going to be hard to get a 6stone (approx) bulldog off another dog

Laddey

FH is my second home
Doom said:
kill the dog.

Why because of its been brought up to do, and what kind of dog it is. Like i stated before, theres going to be ALOT more heartbroken people if the dog dies than if the porcupine dies. Plenty more porcupines out there, and you're going to say plenty more dogs, each dog is unique to each family member, once the dog dies it can never be replaced

Himse

FH is my second home
Dogs just shit everywhere :< cats are much more civilised :) lol..

Nah, my grandad used to have 2 great danes, best dogs ever, some person broke into his house, and they almost killed the dude ;x he had like, chunks out of his arm n stuffs :X

Laddey

FH is my second home
Himse said:
Dogs just shit everywhere :< cats are much more civilised :) lol..

Nah, my grandad used to have 2 great danes, best dogs ever, some person broke into his house, and they almost killed the dude ;x he had like, chunks out of his arm n stuffs :X

lol now great danes shit everywhere, and it's like...big shits. Cats are crap they come in when they want some food and go back out! dogs have more of a personality :)

septic

Fledgling Freddie
Laddey said:
Cats are crap they come in when they want some food and go back out! :)

I'm not a cat lover...I don't like them at all, our cat (My girlfriends really..No pussy jokes please :) ) just seems to sleep all the time, no use other than a family pet.
Then one day we spot, not one but two mice that quickly ran into the airing cupboard upstairs into a hole in the floorboards.
I put a humane mouse trap down with a piece of Jaffa cake to entice the wee critters...No joy..I tried cheese/chocolate/chewy mints to no avail :mad:
Enough was enough the rat poison had to go down, I put two trays of the stuff down, the next day the lot had gone...Yay mouse problem over...Or so i thought :mad:
A week later the mice were spotted again..They looked healthier than ever...WTF!

So the mouse trap went down again, this time I loaded it with rat poison, yes...The ultimate combo (haha bye bye mousey wousey)
The next day I checked the trap, It had not been triggered but the rat poison was gone off the trap!! OMFG WTF!! (I knew then that i wasn't dealing with your everyday mice, these seemed to have amazing evade abilities)

As a last resort I put the cat bed upstairs (Her suggestion) maybe this lazy good for nothing cat might have a use after all.
The next day I opened my bedroom door and there at my feet sat the cat with a dead mouse in her mouth...My girlfriend rejoiced "See, I told you"
I reminded her that there were TWO mice not one. (I hate it when she's right)

The day after that...Another dead mouse! I hate that "I told you so look" which is exactly what I got.

In total the cat caught four mice in four days...FOUR!
I'm glad to say the mouse problem is no more and as much as I hate to admit it, it was down to the cat..Her cat! (Which I now get reminded of everyday)

I have a Jack Russel, he's just recovered from a scratched eye off that fucking cat...Her cat...Cost me 25 quid at the vets for treatment.
I got the 25 quid back off her (I only asked for money as a joke, but she coughed it up, so I thought what the hell) seeing as it was her cat that done the damage.
She then went on to charge me 25 quid for the mouse clearing her cat done.
Talk about being owned!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom