Piss porr yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Disagreeting / not sharing priorities with some people it one thing. But IMO, you should never blame the raid leader or give him a hard time for not cancelling the raid. Those are lose-lose situations for him. Whatever he deicides to so, he´ll always end up incurring the wrath of one side. As a result, he (as well as the other possible raid leaders) will get discouraged and might stop doing raids in the future, which can be even more damaging to a realm than losing a relic.

Just my 5c

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
Not dictating, I just asked why 8fga couldnt help defend frontier. What people fail to realise is that RvR is the end game and even the PvE orientated gain benefits from having relics.
Maybe, but for a fair few players PvE is the end game and not RvR. RvR is there to get some stuff to make their PvE go a little better but they don't care for RvR or can't compete because they're simply not fast enough/lack a buffbot/whatever. My mum for example can't do solo RvR even with the most opted suit, most overpowered class, etc simply because she can't respond fast enough.

Die-hard PvEers realize that Relics give benefits but they don't enjoy getting 1-shot by bainshees, farmed by the enemies without making any progress whatsoever, and generally just feeding the enemies realmpoints. I'm not saying it goes so bad for every PvEer, but the general life expectancy of a die-hard PvEer is not very high in the frontiers.

Another issue is that many people prepare for masterlevels. Sure, maybe they can be run another time, but maybe next time it's organized on a day that they can't attend. Family, work, or other reasons. Thus people want to get the masterlevel done while they are able to so next time they wont have to again. (Unless they're crazy people who put 7 chars through the full MLs ;))

Also, some computers are not able to run RvR very well, especially relic raid sized fights. Two and sometimes three realms fighting with a large group can bring all but the highest end computers to its knees. (Unless perhaps you put all settings on the lowest and run at 800x600, but who wants that?) When the game becomes such a slugfest it's hardly any good. All you provide is another target.

Waspic

Fledgling Freddie
Jesus Christ, Beeks...who are you to decide for everybody what to spend our time with? Is it your plan to scare every possible ML raid leader to stop running MLs, cuz u're giving them a hard time non stop? How bout urself...what ML are ur char's, my friend?
Grow up tbh...:twak:

Deventuris

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
What people fail to realise is that RvR is the end game and even the PvE orientated gain benefits from having relics.

:worthy: U completely RIGHT :worthy:

BTW : Too sad that all the middy s + hibby s only come @ weekend out ...
... weekend is only for my GF :sex:
If ya know what I mean

elbeek

Part of the furniture
For those who are slow witted I will repeat. I did not blame Shanessa, I did point out that there was a relic raid underway and help would be appreciated. What I did was no different to the Pryd guy who was on the ml raid and used the previous rr bg to ask for help.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
how dare people do what they want when they pay thier own subs, i mean really!!!

Crystalair

Fledgling Freddie
Beeks if you have such a problem with people trying to get ml's then why dont you play on Glastonbury where you dont have to worry about it?

Shanessa is doing a fantastic job helping people get ml's, cause at the end of the day, ml's are part of the game, and some people (like me) want to take part in every part of the game, not just rvr.

I personnelly think that ml's help rvr, I have never been out in new frontiers without someone yelling FOP here please. Well I think without ml's there would be no FOP's or FOH's or anything, so I guess ml's are important?

With the relics gone it gives the rvr's something to do, rather than just defending, which to be honest, can get boring ever now and again.

_________

Crystalair - ML10 Cleric

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:
Albs don't deserve relics. plain and simple. We havent the right attitude for keeping them, we cannot defend them and we do not deserve the relic bonus.

It amazes me that we have managed to cling to any of them for this long as it is, but it wont last.

+1 rep point to you matey. right as ever :D

Waspic

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
What people fail to realise is that RvR is the end game and even the PvE orientated gain benefits from having relics.

With MLs (PvE) leading towards better chances in RvR, and RvR being 'The End Game', howcome then your argument to push ppl to focus on RvR is the fact, that RvR bonusses lead to better PvE...? :eek7:
Oh wait...maybe it's not so simple...maybe these ppl who made the game are actually educated and have had some ideas of making a game, which doesn't END (like in GAME OVER).
Dare I ask you again, Beeks, what ML are your own characters, which you enjoy RvR with?
/Greetings Wasp

arimyr

Fledgling Freddie
just wanted to check with the allmighty beek if it is ok if we do ml 7 grp step today? dont wanna risk the relics :fluffle:

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
relics come and go, it's the way of the game. Getting them back is half of the fun.

darkho

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
Yet again Albs prefer PvE to defending our hard earned relics. What you fail to understand is ML's can be run anytime and are a damn sight easier with bonuses.

Will our illustrious, and newly qualified ml8 realm mates be quite so eager to run a relic retake or will they find something else to do primetime other than help out? :twak:

GEt a fucking life dude as u seem to think this game is all andevery thing u blame ppl for lossing sumthing that isent in realy life u need to get a REAL LIFE dude how gay joining a ml riad bg to tel ppl that there is a relic riad on the go as if we dident no about it GET A LIFE DUDE FFS elbeek

Kcinimodus

Fledgling Freddie
To quote you from this thread:
elbeek said:
I take it that all the adding qq is going to be this years fotm? Hope not because it's as boring as fuck.
I take it that all the 'ffs you PVE'ers should defend ze relics' qq is going to be this years fotm? Hope not because it's as boring as fuck.

Brommix

Loyal Freddie
Man! some of you people are sad, because a few of us actually think that relics and pvp is what this game is about you try and convince is that ML raids are fun ??? here is a suggestion if you like pve that much go bloody WOW. Now I respect everyones descision to use your time as you please, but on the other hand those of us who actually see the fun in this game is to defend on the relics and find out there are more people doing PVE than actually wanting to come defend, you should know that we could be abit disappointed.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
buts its so funny watching elbeek cry his little eyes out in public :)

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Raven said:
buts its so funny watching elbeek cry his little eyes out in public :)

nearly as funny as your infamous " I quit " posts. You are shit at those as well ;)

elbeek

Part of the furniture
darkho said:
GEt a fucking life dude as u seem to think this game is all andevery thing u blame ppl for lossing sumthing that isent in realy life u need to get a REAL LIFE dude how gay joining a ml riad bg to tel ppl that there is a relic riad on the go as if we dident no about it GET A LIFE DUDE FFS elbeek

I will get a life when you learn to spell....Type it with your face did you?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
elbeek said:
nearly as funny as your infamous " I quit " posts. You are shit at those as well ;)
yeah, nearly, but not quite

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
elbeek said:
Yet again Albs prefer PvE to defending our hard earned relics. What you fail to understand is ML's can be run anytime and are a damn sight easier with bonuses.

Will our illustrious, and newly qualified ml8 realm mates be quite so eager to run a relic retake or will they find something else to do primetime other than help out? :twak:
/yawn

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
elbeek said:
I will get a life when you learn to spell....Type it with your face did you?
quite funny that you take the piss out of someone for some bad spelling when you think poor is spelt porr...

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Raven said:
quite funny that you take the piss out of someone for some bad spelling when you think poor is spelt porr...

Like u spell cerial eh?

elbeek

Part of the furniture
CBA to search for it but you dunno how to spell either so I guess we are even.

Waspic

Fledgling Freddie
So...I see u're online atm, Beeks, would you plz care to tell us what ML ur char's are now?

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
elbeek said:
CBA to search for it but you dunno how to spell either so I guess we are even.
Please stop posting before you are making yourself look even more like an asshat. :twak:

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Narzeja said:
Please stop posting before you are making yourself look even more like an asshat. :twak:

lol, how could I surpass you?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Boohohohoooohohoho :'(

You know what? The next time I'm out celebrating someone's birthday, I'll tell him/her that I'm off home, to defend the realm!

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Narzeja said:
You can't tho', I'm just saying... SAVE YOUR SELF! :eek7:

an another note, how about them ML's of yours?

I guess you are finding classic dull or do you just spend your spare time trolling on forums for a server you used to play?

My minstrel is ml 10 btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom