Piss porr yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Yet again Albs prefer PvE to defending our hard earned relics. What you fail to understand is ML's can be run anytime and are a damn sight easier with bonuses.

Will our illustrious, and newly qualified ml8 realm mates be quite so eager to run a relic retake or will they find something else to do primetime other than help out? :twak:

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
everybody has the right to do what he wants - this is a game.

edit: i was there with my cabalist and defended the relic

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
humm mls can be rund anytime...so can RRs...so its no diffrence...only diffrence is that in RR u get defenders in mls u don´t...so stop whining...its a game and we all love it

Edit:and bonuses dosent matter...its the player that matters no bonuses

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Gonna take you 2 rounds of dds to kill those expers in Cruachan Gorge now beeks? :fluffle:

shadowmaster

Fledgling Freddie
Well for people who have probs with ML raid i would gladly see the foh's and fop's and all other abilites disappear when people don't run them

You should be glad that people run them because after the raids the persons are stronger for RVR!

And if you can't make a decent BG for RVR well maybe that's your fault then

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
and as on all other RR mids/hibs run when ML raid beeks whine, let people play as they want if they wanted to come defend instead of getting their ml's I bet they do come defend without you calling people tards and stuff for helping their realm.
and maybe now we can get some mids and hibs back in rvr as it's been dead for days now

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
dear Beeks

I tol BG about the rvr happengs and they now they was free go RVr at any time I dont are a rvr player that ALbs now i am doing mls to help albs get ready fore rvr and blame me all the time is wrong I dont have Nothing to do with what Mids plaing in rvr how should i now a week ahead that Mids go fore ouer keeps when i host mls

Bg was informed about it Beeks and YOU cant BLaim me all the times of lost of a RVR attack By mids like you do 54 in my bg at time you pm me and 65 in rvr bg i was told

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
Beeks the is only a game and all here pay for to do what there will so u can not blaim any for this there, shanessa run mls because he will help albion and the same will i do and will not cancel it, because mids or hibs are go after relic then we have more to do with getting it bk.... :twak:

Beeks just because u are done with pve then will it not say we other are and it sound like u take this game as all u real life....

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Void959 said:
Gonna take you 2 rounds of dds to kill those expers in Cruachan Gorge now beeks? :fluffle:

Aww such a comeback. Whats up, pants too tight?

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Actually I wasn't in the ML raid so wasn't responding as a defence, studying for exam in 36 hours time, or was I supposed to shelve that too in order to defend your power relic? :)

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Void959 said:
Actually I wasn't in the ML raid so wasn't responding as a defence, studying for exam in 36 hours time, or was I supposed to shelve that too in order to defend your power relic? :)

In that case why post?....oh wait, you can't help but add can you. I am flattered by your obvious jealousy inferred in your posts, keep trying you never know ;)

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Will do, and btw it's 'implied' you're the one doing the inferring.

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Beeks, sometimes you can be a nice guy other times you're not.

but by what right can you dictate the way others play daoc?

Everz

FH is my second home
Darnit Beeks maybe those blue con xp'rs you kill will stand a chance now?

Losky

Fledgling Freddie
beeks get a life it only a game, i pay same as everyone else so i can do what i like...ur more then welcome to pay for me then and only then u can tell me what to do.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Dafft said:
Beeks, sometimes you can be a nice guy other times you're not.

but by what right can you dictate the way others play daoc?

Not dictating, I just asked why 8fga couldnt help defend frontier. What people fail to realise is that RvR is the end game and even the PvE orientated gain benefits from having relics.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
elbeek said:
Not dictating, I just asked why 8fga couldnt help defend frontier. What people fail to realise is that RvR is the end game and even the PvE orientated gain benefits from having relics.

maybe becuase they pay this game to get a change to compete in RvR...not all ppl like to play same char over and over day in and day out...they want a few mld and rdy so they can switch...live with it...and now pls close this whine thread

Corran

Part of the furniture
Was there to defend and died (ld for teh win) went to bold open port ld'd. Couldnt be arsed to log back on as power relic been lost...

but..........................

From a rvr point of view this 'MAY' be a good thing. Possibly bringing more enemy back into rvr and so get more fights.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
boo fucking hoo, its only a game, stop whining and get out more

arguyle

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:

This might just be me not paying attention but whoever (an important person not just a random player) said that RvR is the endgame?

I for one dont play to get better at RvR i play for fun and having fun with other ppl at the same time. This for me is high lvl raids, that even means MLraids.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I play Alb/Prydwen and people like you make me move to Glastonbury.

Its a game, when you start paying my subs, then you can tell me what to do

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Albs don't deserve relics. plain and simple. We havent the right attitude for keeping them, we cannot defend them and we do not deserve the relic bonus.

It amazes me that we have managed to cling to any of them for this long as it is, but it wont last.

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
Yet again Albs prefer PvE to defending our hard earned relics. What you fail to understand is ML's can be run anytime and are a damn sight easier with bonuses.

Will our illustrious, and newly qualified ml8 realm mates be quite so eager to run a relic retake or will they find something else to do primetime other than help out? :twak:

"Hard earned relics" kkkkaaaaayyyy.

When you pay for peoples subs, than u can say that but for now just go back to killing expers (horner wannabe) ;)

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
ohhh just realised it's not even 10 days since last beeks had to whine about albs was on ml raid and we lost relic... hmm and in that time we maneged to get it back also... hmm gues he can't get the time to pass other ways,
Beeks whine from the 13th

mmmpie

Fledgling Freddie
And 2nd it might bring more enemies out!! /half bad might turn out good :cheers:

Coz If any realm,etc (albion),have 5-6 relics...then we would pr auto send more Mids and Hibs away from Exc/Prydwen(for a rl break/a sub realm/pve)!

And we should play to keep the population high on the rvr scene on exc/prydwen,so we have some enemys to play with!

/I wouldnt mind if we shared em!
But 3 relics,dosent send many away from the game,so lets keep those now/try xD

/Piez0r

Cyen

Fledgling Freddie
Its not our fault mids/hibs do relic raids when there is a ML on. As for me i wasnt even logged on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom