Piss porr yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
elbeek said:
I guess you are finding classic dull or do you just spend your spare time trolling on forums for a server you used to play?

My minstrel is ml 10 btw.
OMG! You're ML10?! What justice is making you get to ML10, and not us? care to explain? Think of all the Relic raids you missed because YOU had to do MLs :twak:

However, I do not find Classic dull, but I do find downtime dull, I can do more than 1 thing at a time you know... unlike other people.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Narzeja said:
OMG! You're ML10?! What justice is making you get to ML10, and not us? care to explain? Think of all the Relic raids you missed because YOU had to do MLs :twak:

Difference is, I never missed a single relic raid. Your point is?.......

I will take VF's advice, no point in argueing with idiots, they will always beat me with their superior experience.

Waspic

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
Difference is, I never missed a single relic raid. Your point is?.......
Ok, good for you, m8...but plz don't forget that not every1 are as lucky as u to be able to play 24/7 - most of us have to choose. I advice that u choose for urself and let the rest of us make the choices of our own.
/cheers, Wasp

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
Raven said:
maybe you should get a girlfriend then
or a job...

elbeeks said:
I will take VF's advice, no point in argueing with idiots, they will always beat me with their superior experience.
Because idiots seem to have lots of experience in whatever you're talking about... again, your arguments remain flawed.

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
A real man would know when to stop posting in this thread. :m00:

/mum

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Rickie said:

/mum
I thought real men were allowed a little fun, every now and then? :<

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Graendel said:
Real men hang out at Freddyshouse? Oo

Yeah, ladyboys hang around at GoP.com /looks at Roddy and Andrilyn, we've even got a skirtboy there too :(

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
What people fail to realise is that RvR is the end game
You sir!!! Are the biggest idiot I ever met. I dislike RvR, so there for I'm not alowed to play this game since RvR is the end game, which means RvR is what this game was made for, which means EVERYONE has to RvR.
Now crawl back to you corner in your house and think about yourself before making another stupid post again :twak:

Rickie said:

/mum
and since this was my first post, and my last I am a real man according to mum :p

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Rhori said:
You sir!!! Are the biggest idiot I ever met. I dislike RvR, so there for I'm not alowed to play this game since RvR is the end game, which means RvR is what this game was made for, which means EVERYONE has to RvR.
Now crawl back to you corner in your house and think about yourself before making another stupid post again :twak:

and since this was my first post, and my last I am a real man according to mum :p

Well I am surely flattered, baring in mind I have never met you. Either you are fucking stupid or can't read. Re read what I have posted then come back if you have a problem. When you enter a discussion please make sure you have thoroughly read what is posted first, then you won't look so dim.

No where did I mention you HAD to RvR, all I was saying was it was a shame that some Albs put an ML raid before helping to defend the realm during a relic raid.

If you would like me to type it in caps lock because you are fucking slow I will.

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
If you start arguing over spelling then you know you have lost the real debate.

Beeks stop QQing about PvE-raids, at the end of the day the higher ML players will now contribute more to RvR in the long-run.

Oh and perhaps organise a Relic Raid yourself? The main problem in Albion RvR seems to be a lack of co-ordination and planning IMO, despite the number of people who try to lead very few are successful in controlling some
Albs.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
this thread is getting silly - not entirely sure what certain hibs are doing in here trolling either...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom