Pires, what a cnut!

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
*relocates*

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Campbell should've been sent off for a professional foul on Fowler.
Cole & Edu should've been sent off for the fracas after Anelkas goal.
Reyes should've been sent off for almost headbutting Dunne (I think it was) - the intent was there.

- Spurs fan

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Jonaldo said:
Spurs fan

You just removed all the possibility of having a decent conversation about how wrong you are in those 2 words.

Seriously tho, i watched the game. Anelka raised his hands around coles face and thats a sending off offence. Coles petulance was rewarded by a yellow. Pires dives as much as any prem player and henry.... OH MY FUCKING LORD DID YOU SEE THAT GOAL!! It wasnt a freekick prior to the goal either as campbell (i think it was him) clipped the ball as much as fowler.

mank!

Part of the furniture
Jonaldo said:
Campbell should've been sent off for a professional foul on Fowler.

He got the ball. Perhaps a free kick but that was in no shape or form a professional foul or deserving of a red card.

Jonaldo said:
Cole & Edu should've been sent off for the fracas after Anelkas goal.

Cole definitely, cheating fucking dirty little wankstain ****. There's no reason why he shouldn't have got a straight red like Anelka did, who deserved to walk.

Jonaldo said:
Reyes should've been sent off for almost headbutting Dunne (I think it was) - the intent was there.

It was on Tarnat, and all he did was square up to him which is hardly heatbutting someone.

Take off your blinkers mate!

edit: oh, and Henry's goal was fucking magnificent!

Scooba da Bass

Fledgling Freddie
Despite being a vague follower of Arsenal via association I would agree that Pires goes down like Gabby Jay from Super Punchout.

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
Saw the goals on the news.. great goal by Henry.. glad we're back at the top!

Wish I could have seen more of how Reyes played though... anxious to see if he was worthwhile

Nott

Fledgling Freddie
Pires is a good player, but also a cheater. Its not like he's the only one though. Football isn't excactly a gentlemens game. Its a dirty rotten sport where the only thing that matters is to get the points on the board. The rules are just guidlines and the majority of players will try to bend them as far as the ref will allow. You also get away with anything(except pure violence) as long as the ref don't see it.

I just see them as a bunch of idiots that do entertain me. If I wanna see sportsmanship I watch snooker.

Gurnox

One of Freddy's beloved
Skyler said:
Saw the goals on the news.. great goal by Henry.. glad we're back at the top!

Wish I could have seen more of how Reyes played though... anxious to see if he was worthwhile

Bargain. £20,000,000 per own goal at the moment ;)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Jonaldo said:
- Spurs fan

3-0 up. Half time. An extra man.

Only your bunch could throw that away against a bunch of northerners managed by a guy that can't manage: only motivate.

Gurnox

One of Freddy's beloved
Swift^ said:
managed by a guy that can't manage: only motivate.

Not doing a very good job of it with Anelka though is he? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom