Pin

Q

qae

I'm not pin but here goes,

The green and red triangles are not similar the green one is 2 in 5 wheras the red is 3 in 8 this means that the hypotonuse of each triangle created isn't a straigh line even though it looks like it.
The extra square is not extra at all but comes from the parts of the boxes filled up along the hypotonuse that are slightly more filled than in the one above.

Anyway back to roling me fotm zerker on pryd

R

Ravenbourne

all in the angles baby, all in the angles

V

vintervargen

if you try this IRL you will see that some of the squares in pic2 are not symetric. the last triangle will therefore be bigger then the first one, hence the extra space.

C

chosen

Originally posted by qae

The green and red triangles are not similar the green one is 2 in 5 wheras the red is 3 in 8 this means that the hypotonuse of each triangle created isn't a straigh line even though it looks like it.
The extra square is not extra at all but comes from the parts of the boxes filled up along the hypotonuse that are slightly more filled than in the one above.

hey it is hatt ur trying to explain tho! use something that he can understand!

K

Kallio

Originally posted by qae

I understand!! wey! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom