Sex Pillars of Eternity

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
5$ discount. Woot. Lol

Looks good though vague 2015 delivery date

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
i kickstarted it about 500 years ago
very old school crpg teams, going to be the next baldurs gate, by all accounts , so pffft! :p

pikeh

Resident Freddy
This is out on the 26th of March!!! That came around quick.

Been meaning to crack out BG2 recently so will just hold off for this!

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Ooof just read up about the difficulty options as well. *uuuunfffff*

(Im probably well behind with the development of this but at least I havn't spent the last 4 weeks trying to install the perfect BiG BG install and crying myself to sleep that "I'll just never be able to complete it all!"

http://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Mode

Mabs

yea the only complaint ive seen so far, which i sort of agree with, is the Auto-pause doesnt work as its out of sync with whats going on , ie its done "every X seconds" rather than "end of round" as it was in BG, so you get the whole STOP.. er, unpause, wait for animation to end, PAUSE manually, do something, etc

not played in a while, will find out if its been addressed later

Mabs

theyre offering "additional copies" for $25 on kickstarter accounts :x

Mabs

its fucking mint, that is all

Mabs

probably, some streamers aswell, but its very oldschool esque, so i doubt its riveting to watch

Mabs

apparently i can still get "additional copy"'s for $25 , i thought it would cut off on launch but seems to still be active so ;)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Looks good totalbiscuit is streaming it. Do they give you a steam code for 25$

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I got pay pal or bank transfer if you get me a steam code for this game :). Pm me please

Mabs

only about 2 hours into it, really enjoying it, nice balance of "stuff that should do X or Y " from the old BG/IWD engines, and useful stuff, like "double movement" for getting across town. the "bard" music is very nicely done*, class skills etc are all familiar enough, and the DIY party option is a winner for me, as i always played solo "Multiplayer" on BG .

*setting up some sequenced "songs" for different buffs etc is so beyond useful, its mint

C4909987CCFC7FBFEE9E835E6A6044C98772DF01

SilverHood

FH is my second home
I'm loving the first hour. Had to meet some friends for beers after work, but my entire weekend is now going to be dedicated to this game.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
*setting up some sequenced "songs" for different buffs etc is so beyond useful, its mint

I just got to that location myself and picked up the same guy. Spent 5 minutes tweaking his chants, walked into the Keep with my party who prompty died in seconds due to that bloody ice specter or whatever it's called. Damn that freezing effect!

*sigh* Now all I have to do is remember how to play an old school RPG game. I'm sure I used to be good at them in the distant past :)

Mabs

i did a "diy person" and put a 2nd cleric in group, made a lot of difference :eek:

SilverHood

FH is my second home
I just got to that location myself and picked up the same guy. Spent 5 minutes tweaking his chants, walked into the Keep with my party who prompty died in seconds due to that bloody ice specter or whatever it's called. Damn that freezing effect!

*sigh* Now all I have to do is remember how to play an old school RPG game. I'm sure I used to be good at them in the distant past :)

I had to set difficulty to easy, as I was unable to get past certain points.

Also, struggling with an audio loop bug that's driving me insane. May need to put this on hold until it's fixed, can't be saving, quitting and reloading every 5 minutes.

Last edited:

Tilda

Could my wife and I play it together in the same party? On LAN?

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Also, struggling with an audio loop bug that's driving me insane. May need to put this on hold until it's fixed, can't be saving, quitting and reloading every 5 minutes.

I read the audio bug is fixed in the next patch which is planned for tomorrow.

Could my wife and I play it together in the same party? On LAN?

No, it's single player only.

Mabs

i got about 6 hours in, then restarted, using the Mod to activate console commands, and added a full party of custom people at start :c

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom