Phones fo Gifts.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Guys,

Gonne treat me little lady to a new phone for her xmas. Currently she is using a rather shitey Motorola.

So, one of the phones I was looking at was:

Panasonic_VS2.gif
from Tesco (on Vodaphone network) for £79.99

Alternative (again from Tesco) was
Motorola_V220.gif
for £49.97 this time on the tesco Network.

She is currently on Vodafone, but is not fussed about changing networks (she just wants a new phone)

any expereince with this phones listed above, or alternatives?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
My ex had a couple of Panasonic phones on Orange; both very unreliable. Don't know anything about this one though. Is the other one a Motorola? OK, but shit for texting.

If you want to use Vodafone, there are more hansets in their online store for similar money; I'd recommend the SE K700i (easily the best one there for the money) or the Sharp GX25 if she wants a clamshell.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Get a Sony Ericcson Clam shell phone, hard as nails and good looking (until paint starts to strip away) got my Z1010 in Jan and haven't looked back, I find other phones fragile in comparison.

Wile E. Coyote

Fledgling Freddie
A lot of girls value design over functionality like 3g and such (based on my experience selling mobiles). If your GF is like that I'd recommend a clamshell Samsung. They are pretty and pretty stable and easy to use. Of the phones you mentioned the second. The first looks like a brick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom