Advice Phone Suggestions pretty-please-with-cherries etc...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Needs:

Decent Camera
Cheapish
Solid construction

Missus Sony has failed for the fourth time. Never again Sony. Never again. :(

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Htc m10 ?

Mrs loves hers.

You wont like my iphone 6

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Expensive?

12mp camera, when the £350 Sony had a 20mp one.

IPhone? Gawd no! :)

Edit: Couple of hundred quid is the target price.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Megapixels doesn't mean shit though.

The honour 8 and zte axon 7 are a good shout , or the oneplus 3t for £400 is best bang/buck phone atm if your price range is that high.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Nah. Fuck phones. Just want something solid with a decent camera that does phoning people and a bit of browsing.

I'm so over mobile technology. If it takes the pretties and talks to my mum then that's its job. Any real tech useage will be by 'puter.

Used to want waterproof phone for kayaking but plastic freezer bags are hella cheap.

Nah. 200 quid is the sweet spot. Appreciate the suggestions but "cutting edge" means paying more for doing the same things.

Just out of interest - other than fitbit/browsing/mp3/phone/text what do people use their phones for that make people want to spend money?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Assuming its going to be Android, do you use apps? If you do, get a Samsung. Most App developers optimise to the top selling Android devices (which means Samsung Galaxy and some HTCs if you're lucky) and everything starts to get flaky with the more niche devices out there. If it doesn't matter to you, fine, Huawei P9 has a good camera, and its not too expensive. Its getting good reviews with the only real criticism being the battery life is only average.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I have an LG G3 and the camera is great, got it for £200; its got 32gb memory and an SD card slot however the battery is actually one of the best parts to.

Last edited:

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Turning up tomorrow for teh missus.
Should have got Gwadien to order it, Gwadien gets a 20% discount or something when ordering through their websitey.

But you're a cunt.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
you're a cunt.
:)

It's cunt time again. The o/h's phone made it to today, but now needs to be new again.

Decentish camera, nothing special really tho. What's good, solid with a nice-to-have camera, which isn't lolzroffles break the bank?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
300 quid doesn't look bad actually. Ta. :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I lke my hauwei

Its the P smart. Cheap as chips. Still has a finger print id and a decent camera. I only pay 16 quid a month so iguess its not expensive on its own.

I. Know chinese and spy stuff. But it was the most feature packed cheap phone i could find.

Still have a works i7 now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom