Phones Phone stolen, replacement?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Thought I'd update you all on 3's non existent customer services. I've apparently now been through their complaints procedure. Their highest level complaints team (apparently) is still outsourced to India. They refused to acknowledge the sale of goods act or EU directive 1999/44/EC, and insisted no warranty or guarantee applies to electronic goods or phones on contract after the initial manufacturer period.

They were rude, patronising, and not very good at their job. They refused to give me an address for their legal department and told me to go to trading standards if they thought I had a case. He was so confident that he wasn't talking bullshit that he said it's all been recorded.

So now I'm going to write to three's main po box address with a strongly worded letter quoting the relevent laws, and then go to communications ombudsman if they don't reply.

I'll probably repair my phone in the mean time, this is now more about appalling business practise for me than a low cost repair to my phone.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The problem is, as a network, especially for data, they are great. For customer services they are by far the worst!

soze

I am a FH squatter
Yes three are utter shit I went to them on a £10 a month deal with my old Nexus, the guy in the store said it was fine. It then which stopped working, phone would never get a three signal and moaned about the SIM Card. After about 8 hours on the phone and 2 hours in the shop they just said "The phone is not compatible with our network" despite it working for 6 months before stopping. They offered zero help so I just paid out the contract and moved to Orange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom