Pets etc

Nate

FH is my second home
Nice that someone actually answered the question :) Think a better title would have kept these ml9 whiners out of your thread Enli

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
Tuthmes said:
Mebbe for your arms, but in general ml9'ing charmed pets (like only sorcs can atm........) is just stupidly overpowered. That givin to a class with bolt range mezz, dex/qui, dex, str/con, str debuff, lifetap, root, spd ^^ and a DI bot that always seems to come with the sorc, because its so underpowered. Add a rr5 that makes it impossible to melee it for some time (just like the arms rr5! :D) and tada there's your hardmode class.

Anyways i'd rather fight a hunter or sm (even with ml9 up) then a sorc + DI bot + ml9'd templer/iso merc. Then again you only play a arms, so you never come across one.

Ouch such bitterness. Remember the film Anger Management?

I feel pritty, so pritty....

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
"effort" of getting sorc pets is gone now for agramon, atleast you had to run for 10 mins to get a templar/isolationst before but now they've added goblins to agra ~entrance that hit for ~700-900 per swing in ml9, its pretty much what every sorc has nowadays.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Nate said:
Nice that someone actually answered the question :) Think a better title would have kept these ml9 whiners out of your thread Enli
they'll always find a way to turn the thread upside down, thank god some people take the trouble of going over the subject of the thread

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:
That arguement doesn't really work sorry, you fight ANYTHING with a +DI bot and its going to be tougher then any other class without.

And yes i've fought hibs using DI bots too thankyou.

you havent had a ML9d templar up yer butt though, highly annoying situation which is very very hard to come out alive from.

gif 1.87 asap to EU imo. Some really nice changes to some cheesy crap :)

oh and OT:

Some earththeurgpets are actually doing matterdamage. :) Other than that, i dno really.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
you havent had a ML9d templar up yer butt though, highly annoying situation which is very very hard to come out alive from.

gif 1.87 asap to EU imo. Some really nice changes to some cheesy crap :)

oh and OT:

Some earththeurgpets are actually doing matterdamage. :) Other than that, i dno really.

I don't see it being any harder then having a ML9 SM pet up yer butt making it impossible to actually hit the sm and stop him life tapping in the process.

Nor do I see it being any harder then having a ML9 commander slamming you next patch whilst the bd life taps the hell out of you and is constantly getting healed.

Every realm has its advantages, and ML9 is a huge one across the board regardless of which realm the spellcaster belongs too.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
lil off topic... sorry brad... been playing bonedancer a lil on kay... bone army specc bonedancer going to be insane.... pets are evul with the spamming styles.. slam etc... watch for the inc whines tbh.....dunno how diferant the other pet classes from other realms are since the changes in us servers...

cmr

Banned
Kagato said:
Nor do I see it being any harder then having a ML9 commander slamming you next patch whilst the bd life taps the hell out of you and is constantly getting healed.

I did write a reply to this, but i deleted it, you simply dont have a clue do you, atleast before you post somthing completely biast..... so mother fuckingly unbelivably biast.... atleast find out what your talking about. But yeh, send feedback to mythic.... bonedancer now have a baseline nuke and a baseline root, this is far too much utility for a midgard pet class, nerf them imidiatly!

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
cmr said:
I did write a reply to this, but i deleted it, you simply dont have a clue do you, atleast before you post somthing completely biast..... so mother fuckingly unbelivably biast.... atleast find out what your talking about. But yeh, send feedback to mythic.... bonedancer now have a baseline nuke and a baseline root, this is far too much utility for a midgard pet class, nerf them imidiatly!

hahahah and you call my post biased? sorry, biast.

Your seriously trying to say bd's are bad now due to baseline root and nuke? Did you convieniatly forget about the increased heals, faster heals, instant life tap, ml9 commander and SLAM styles on commander?

I feel so so sorry for you, I really do, how will you ever survive !

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Kagato said:

Your seriously trying to say bd's are bad now due to baseline root and nuke? Did you convieniatly forget about the increased heals, faster heals, instant life tap, ml9 commander and SLAM styles on commander?

You mean the insta lt that gets nerfed? And the style rate of those pets isnt that great tbh (nothing reliable anyway), but..... If i'm not mistaken the (some) sorc pets will style aswell.

Yes, infact you are biased. To bad you're just to ignorant to see it.

cmr

Banned
Kagato said:

i dont really have to reply to that do i, thanks for saving me the effort kagato, much appreciated

dex

Fledgling Freddie
patch notes 1.87e

maybe we will get the nerf... sometime

Master Levels

- The value of the Convoker Master Level 9 ability, Summon Mastery has been reduced from a 20 level increase for a controlled pet to a 5 level increase in any RVR zone, such as New Frontiers, Labyrinth or Darkness Falls. The ability remains unchanged when used in all PVE zones and all of Gaheris.

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
Enchanter:
-friend = thrust with CS styles and CD
-ally = crush with blunt styles
-compatriot = slash with blade styles
-zealot and companion = thrust OR crush

you sure about that?
or it will work like that in future patches?

cause i remember my ml9 underhil friend hitting shadowblades for almost 700 while the compatriot did a bit less dmg around 600-650 that sugesting the friend doin slash dmg cause mid leather is slash vulnerable hence better dmg

besides that, never seen chanter pets to use styles.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
anioal said:
you sure about that?
or it will work like that in future patches?

cause i remember my ml9 underhil friend hitting shadowblades for almost 700 while the compatriot did a bit less dmg around 600-650 that sugesting the friend doin slash dmg cause mid leather is slash vulnerable hence better dmg

besides that, never seen chanter pets to use styles.

Yes I'm sorry, sorryyy =)) :wub:

This is the actual US patch. I was a so deep into the notes that I forgot to write what it's now =)

Afaik the friend is pierce dmg, dunno about the other pets, but if you say so, it must be slash =)

EDIT: Ice pets cast a spirit DD if I'm not totally wrong aswell. That's easy to try though =) Albion /duel with level chars and you go there =)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:

Dont pay attention to brite Kagato, he his a waste of time :p

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Tuthmes said:
You mean the insta lt that gets nerfed? And the style rate of those pets isnt that great tbh (nothing reliable anyway), but..... If i'm not mistaken the (some) sorc pets will style aswell.

Yes, infact you are biased. To bad you're just to ignorant to see it.

Yeah cause im the only one that thinks Bonedancers are a strong class :rolleyes:

Nate

FH is my second home
Kagato said:
Yeah cause im the only one that thinks Bonedancers are a strong class :rolleyes:
No one thinks the same about other classes :rolleyes: ignorance is bliss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom