Petition vs GOA

Would you want;

• Mythic to provide GOA with more funds to improve their systems and customer service.

Votes: 23 36.5%
  • Mythic to find a NEW host for EU daoc.

Votes: 26 41.3%
  • GOA to carry on as they are.

Votes: 14 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Ok, I dont play european daoc anymore, even quit US for a bit, but I'm always in touch with people playing here, and lol. I've never heard so many things go wrong with an mmorpg as GOA. Firstly servers were down for like 2 weeks? then they added bonus's which halted the cluster.. as repayment for the downtime.. lol. peoples chars were naked and now people are getting stuck?

When I played here in EU, the customer service.. I didn't even bother after 1 time, it was just pointless, you may remember my thread back on barrysworld - I emailed in english, they replied in german and french - and THAT took 2 weeks. On US, they pay the same per month, but they have ingame support 24/7 on an /appeal system. Plus a damn better database / site.

I know a few of the GM's at GOA are nice poeple, iirc they came to the London daoc meet, but you can't run companies on that, they're not providing a good service to customers theres always soemthing wrong - and god help GOA when DR comes what new problems thats going to cause.

Bag

Fledgling Freddie
Take a few good backup on the databases. Employ the good GM's at the NEW host company and flush GOA down the toilet.

Nuff said

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Liek the 5 ppl who posted for stay as they are and posted no defence :p must be goa staff!

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
Ok, I dont play european daoc anymore, even quit US for a bit, but I'm always in touch with people playing here, and lol. I've never heard so many things go wrong with an mmorpg as GOA. Firstly servers were down for like 2 weeks? then they added bonus's which halted the cluster.. as repayment for the downtime.. lol. peoples chars were naked and now people are getting stuck?
Sounds like you need to get in touch with people that have a clue to be honest as most of what you said is wrong.
One server (singular) was down for 10 days.
The bonuses are stopping when cluster comes. The database problems on Prydwen are holding up the cluster not the fact that everyone gets faster PvE for a couple of weeks.
Can't say I've noticed a rash of people getting stuck recently. Sometimes it happens, but my Bard on Gaheris gets stuck all the time too.

Used RightNow 3 times. None of them were game stopping problems, all of them were fixed within 24 hours. My broken quest on US servers took 5 appeals, two emails to dispute@darkageofcamelot.com and a strongly worded feedback form before it was sorted out. Four weeks later when they finally sorted it out, I didn't need the level 30 quest reward anymore.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Clearly lying about the /appeal system on US, cos if you do play there then you'd know just how much it rocks - 1 time when they were at their poorest was release of classics, but since then they're back on track. Aren't you breaking some roleplaying law by lying?

So your saying its ok for Prydwen to be down for 10days? Chars to log in and be stript? chars to get stuck - at all. Which by the way its so rare its unreal and the fact theres a thread about it on these forums shows its not uncommon. And your perfectly fine with the xml here? km8!

Septina told me the bonus's they've added were halting the cluster so take that up with him

Haazheel

Fledgling Freddie
Theres something I cannot understand Pudz .. you clearly state you are playing on US. Whats the point of this thread ?
As stated upper, one server went down for a long time I admit, and GoA and their GMs have done a lot to compensate players for this issue.
And at the end a player told you something about clustering beeing delayed ? Hmm really, wait for GM's or official word on this instead on living on rumors.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
why dont u post another poll along these line....

Should people who dont play Prydwen no more stfu and fuck off?

Yes

No

Ur comments may have some vague relevance but u dont. George W Bush is looking for some foreign advisors i think u might have the qualifications and expertise on matters u know fuck all about so u may well get the job, i'm sure u could waffle through it..............

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
Clearly lying about the /appeal system on US, cos if you do play there then you'd know just how much it rocks - 1 time when they were at their poorest was release of classics, but since then they're back on track. Aren't you breaking some roleplaying law by lying?
I do play on US and I'm not lying about what happened with my /appeal. I had a bugged quest and the boss wouldn't pop so I appealed it. After about 20 hours /played over three days or so it got cancelled while I was ingame and I got an email with an auto reply that didn't answer my problem so I reappealed it and said that the auto reply didn't help me. About five days later - again while ingame - it got cancelled again and I got sent the same auto reply. I emailed the dispute address and to this date have never got a reply. I waited a few days for the dispute team to answer me then reappealed it a third time. This time it just got cancelled - another email to dispute followed and again I have never had a reply from them. I waited a few more days and appealed it again and once more it was cancelled after a few days. I sent in a feedback form asking what I needed to do to get support and why I couldn't get help with a simple problem. Next day I logged back in and my last appeal had been reinstated. After a few hours ingame a CSR popped and told me that my problem didn't exist, the quest was supposed to work like that. I showed him how it was broken and he agreed that it was infact bugged. He fixed it. In total I was ingame with an active appeal for about 96 hours of /played time.

Was on an ML4 raid where Seti didn't drop the stone. We appealed it when there were less than 10 appeals in the queue across all servers and got on with the raid. 5 hours later (it was a big raid), we still hadn't heard from a CSR and so the bg split up.

My experience of Mythic's ingame service is that it's pretty shoddy to be honest.

Bag

Fledgling Freddie
Haazheel said:
GoA and their GMs have done a lot to compensate players for this issue.
big LOL :m00:

Haazheel said:
wait for GM's or official word on this instead on living on rumors.
Thats the big problem here really

Ssera

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
Ok, I dont play european daoc anymore, even quit US for a bit..

This is where I stopped reading, what about everyone else ?

Serisouly, if you don't even play daoc anymore (EU or US) what the hell are you doing coming and stirring shit up on this forum? We have plenty of people who actually still play the game that do the same thing, we don't need another one.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Ssera said:
This is where I stopped reading, what about everyone else ?

Serisouly, if you don't even play daoc anymore (EU or US) what the hell are you doing coming and stirring shit up on this forum? We have plenty of people who actually still play the game that do the same thing, we don't need another one.

agreed, but w8 he played since beta & he had 17 lvl 50's on prydwen...... fucking roleplayer (no offense to roleplayers tbh he even gives them a bad name).... bet he retorts with a comment about being a member of a certain guild

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
I feel really sorry for the GMs tbh. They are working really long and hard hours to get everyone on Pryd sorted.
Also its not like its their fault it happened, but they are the ones cleaning up the mess and taking the flames for it.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Voted for GoA to carry on as they are, ive had no issues with the service. But a few points I want to pick up on here.

If you want to post a fair poll, do it on a subforum that all players see, rather than on the one server affected by the database problem, thats 93% of the servers and their population your missing out on.

I have ALWAYS had a reply to problems logged on Rightnow within 24 hours, non urgent questions have taken a little longer but they definetly have their priorities right. Ive never played on the USA servers so cant really comment ont he support there.

As people have said in the past, the uptime of GoA servers (as a whole) exceeds that of the USA servers. Accidents happen from time to time, and hats off to GoA for not taking the easy option to roll back the servers a week or two as a quick fix.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Jupiter said:
why dont u post another poll along these line....

Should people who dont play Prydwen no more stfu and fuck off?

Yes

No

Ur comments may have some vague relevance but u dont. George W Bush is looking for some foreign advisors i think u might have the qualifications and expertise on matters u know fuck all about so u may well get the job, i'm sure u could waffle through it..............

wow you sure did changed.

You and your little bumchums can carry on with your insults - suprised your insulting Jupi, but since I hear everything, I'm seeing that most of its true, your a real prick now. And I'm not American, you brown nosing ****.

Haaz. No I clearly state I quit US, and I do play prydwen time to time on friends accounts, so stfu you ****.

I dont really need to flame anymore... the poll results are saying it all.
47 unhappy
13 happy

So far.
My personal thought was to give GOA more funding to improve service.

Jupiter said:
agreed, but w8 he played since beta & he had 17 lvl 50's on prydwen...... fucking roleplayer (no offense to roleplayers tbh he even gives them a bad name).... bet he retorts with a comment about being a member of a certain guild

Clearly you know absolutely fuckall about me you little prick, when the fuck did I roleplay? Only vague thing I did was hookup with a m8s char for a laugh when I had my first 50. Come on irc Jup, I wanna see whatelse you got. Musta been all the famous roleplaying guilds I was in, BO/Mael/PE/EL, all well known roleplayers.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
wow you sure did changed.

You and your little bumchums can carry on with your insults - suprised your insulting Jupi, but since I hear everything, I'm seeing that most of its true, your a real prick now. And I'm not American, you brown nosing ****.

Haaz. No I clearly state I quit US, and I do play prydwen time to time on friends accounts, so stfu you ****.

I dont really need to flame anymore... the poll results are saying it all.
47 unhappy
13 happy

So far.
My personal thought was to give GOA more funding to improve service.

rofl, u hear everything huh? Omnipotent as well, George W would b proud of u

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
Clearly you know absolutely fuckall about me you little prick, when the fuck did I roleplay? Only vague thing I did was hookup with a m8s char for a laugh when I had my first 50. Come on irc Jup, I wanna see whatelse you got. Musta been all the famous roleplaying guilds I was in, BO/Mael/PE/EL, all well known roleplayers.

hahhahah u bit on it big time hhahahahah

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Jupiter said:
and whats that got to do with anything?

Because 99% of quick jokes are based on the stupidity of Irish people?

i.e:

What do you do if an irishman throws a grenade at you?

Pull the pin out and throw it back.

or

What do you do if an Irishman disses you on FH?

Treat him with the contempt he deserves and challenge him to a fast paced exchange of words, (thats real time chat, for the irish).

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
Because 99% of quick jokes are based on the stupidity of Irish people?

i.e:

What do you do if an irishman throws a grenade at you?

Pull the pin out and throw it back.

or

What do you do if an Irishman disses you on FH?

Treat him with the contempt he deserves and challenge him to a fast paced exchange of words, (thats real time chat, for the irish).

that the best irish jokes u could come up with, shows the level of yer intellect alrighty

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Stop pussying out and come on irc.

And thats the most original Irish joke there is.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
Stop pussying out and come on irc.

And thats the most original Irish joke there is.

for what? to hear the rantings of a spoilt lunatic ohh and btw i'm at work atm

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Pudzy said:
Come on irc you irish twat.

Omfg resorting to vaguely racist insults and treatening ppl with "come on irc" must be the top u can come out with, pathetic ^^

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Coming from the Irish dude bringing George Bush into a Daoc forum.

Be on irc if you wanna carry this on, be interesting to see what you have to say to me, given how little you know and how much of a point to this thread you lack.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Gahn said:
Omfg resorting to vaguely racist insults and treatening ppl with "come on irc" must be the top u can come out with, pathetic ^^

Oh here he is, didnt you get beat like 10 times alrdy? :/

lets start about RADARS now yeah? since your guild supports them m8!

And it wasnt a threat, its a suggestion

Threat:

I'm going to kill you.

Suggestion:

Come on irc to discuss this further.

Your english = the win.

And same gos for you - #pudzys I don't have time to sit here refreshing argueing with kids on a subject way off topic when really all I'm gona hear is how im an e-bully, how penlid doesnt radar, how jupiter owns people with no knowledge and how Gahn thinks im a kid.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Pudzy said:
Oh here he is, didnt you get beat like 10 times alrdy? :/

lets start about RADARS now yeah? since your guild supports them m8!

Ahah old, come up with summat new at least i can laugh at u :s

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Gahn said:
Ahah old, come up with summat new at least i can laugh at u :s

As I predicted, read up :x

You've done nothing but call me a child for 6months, I've done nothing but call you a radar supporter for 6months, what else you want since we dont know eachother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom