Petition to help Gamah

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
We the undersigned are desperately asking for a zone in which the Mincer Gamah can run around happily solo and that only allows

1) Solo'ers under RR7 who will not add or interfere with his ganking. No scouts/hunter/rangers allowed. Or BD's named Brite.

2) Only Duo's with all RA's and ML's down. Preferably non-toa'ed pure RoG suits. Said Duo's must stay within 250 radius of each other.

3) Relics of Gamah enshrined in purple con keeps. These include the Drum of Whining and the Axe of Delusional Grandeur. Ownership of said items gives Gamah a +30% bonus in melee, spell, and flame thread damage.

4) Zergs automatically lose cohesion when entering this zone and all character stats are reduced to equivilant level 25 chars for duration of stay. Camping anywhere by said zerg will result in perma ban for all involved and their children/grandchildren/guildmates/alts.

etc etc...feel free to add more

/signed

huggles Gamah....it won't be that bad when clusterf**k comes. Just 2 times as many archers.

Lcea

Fledgling Freddie
You missed off

5) Gamah reserves the right to get out his bainshee, form a full group and farm anyone in that island trying to solo whenever he feels like.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Gamahs banshee group reserve the right to kill soloers and to add on anyone

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
It'll take alot more than a petition to help Gamah...

A new white jacket with extra long sleeves and pretty sparkley buckles all over it would be a start though.

Djib

Fledgling Freddie
Lolz

Hahaha roflmao

Delusions of Grandeur...more like delusions of adequacy!

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Can you add if u dont die the way he wants you to then u pay via FH ..zzzzz of flamz ? :eek:

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
hahahahah but u can have him back.... actually

6) Gamah should go back and play Alb permanently, he dont have the finesse to be a Hib /ducks :twak:

Gamah

Banned
more fans <o/

Well as before my fan club is still open .. so here you go, as I take care of my fans, heres a signed autograph, print it out and share with your friends..

sshot3005ed.jpg

...and well done Gustav you got me here, I have to admit it :D

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Petition to help Gamah... Thought this would be about getting enough money together for a new pair of brains and a surgeon to fit them in x<

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
well done Gustav you got me here, I have to admit it :D

Bah don't start acting like a grown up now :( stay true to your role off retard it's how you got all these fans!

Gamah

Banned
Shanaia said:
Bah don't start acting like a grown up now :( stay true to your role off retard it's how you got all these fans!

no no, I admit when i'm beaten ^^

Dorimor1

Banned
Gamah said:
more fans <o/

Well as before my fan club is still open .. so here you go, as I take care of my fans, heres a signed autograph, print it out and share with your friends..

...and well done Gustav you got me here, I have to admit it :D

Old, and Gamah did get owned :(

pip

Banned
Gustav said:
We the undersigned are desperately asking for a zone in which the Mincer Gamah can run around happily solo and that only allows

1) Solo'ers under RR7 who will not add or interfere with his ganking. No scouts/hunter/rangers allowed. Or BD's named Brite.

2) Only Duo's with all RA's and ML's down. Preferably non-toa'ed pure RoG suits. Said Duo's must stay within 250 radius of each other.

3) Relics of Gamah enshrined in purple con keeps. These include the Drum of Whining and the Axe of Delusional Grandeur. Ownership of said items gives Gamah a +30% bonus in melee, spell, and flame thread damage.

4) Zergs automatically lose cohesion when entering this zone and all character stats are reduced to equivilant level 25 chars for duration of stay. Camping anywhere by said zerg will result in perma ban for all involved and their children/grandchildren/guildmates/alts.

etc etc...feel free to add more

/signed

huggles Gamah....it won't be that bad when clusterf**k comes. Just 2 times as many archers.
Wouldn't work he still play in hib kissing all there arses :touch:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
Says the excal player :touch:
What would you know about Excalibur anyway, shit-for-brains? As I see it, Prydwen was for a long time the dominant English server when it came to the RvR scene, but this has all changed since ToA and (especially) NF when Prydwen population declined enough so that the standards were lowered. Excalibur is by now the most competitive RvR server of the two, as the cluster no doubt will show.

Gamah

Banned
Belomar said:
What would you know about Excalibur anyway, shit-for-brains? As I see it, Prydwen was for a long time the dominant English server when it came to the RvR scene, but this has all changed since ToA and (especially) NF when Prydwen population declined enough so that the standards were lowered. Excalibur is by now the most competitive RvR server of the two, as the cluster no doubt will show.

I know a lot about Exclaibur having like 5 level 50's there all rr5+ FROM RELEASE DAY, "shit for brains"

I didn't say anything about the RvR situation there, I was implying its full of idiots..thanks for backing up my evaluation..can't wait to cluster with you <o/ and have your great sence of community (heh) incorpriated into our own (heh)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom