Petition to help Gamah

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
I didn't say anything about the RvR situation there, I was implying its full of idiots..thanks for backing up my evaluation..can't wait to cluster with you <o/ and have your great sence of community (heh) incorpriated into our own (heh)
This is especially rich coming from the universally acknowledged Drama Queen of the Prydwen RvR boards. Isn't it about time you throw another fit of whining, btw, and continue "improving" the community which you so aptly have done in the past with your constant crying about zerging and adding (yet never hesitates to add and zerg when it suits him)?

Gamah

Banned
Belomar said:
This is especially rich coming from the universally acknowledged Drama Queen of the Prydwen RvR boards. Isn't it about time you throw another fit of whining, btw, and continue "improving" the community which you so aptly have done in the past with your constant crying about zerging and adding (yet never hesitates to add and zerg when it suits him)?

I don't whine, I flame and yes there is a difference, I care little about a community that can't be saved :D..and lets look at you shall we..Mr Pefect .. sits up on his high horse judging others thinking he has the high ground..what ever you dress up your little "insults" you still no better than anyone else here, every thread I see you posting you are flaming someone..but I suppose because you try and justify you're flames its not a flame to you?

You are just a whiney little bitch like half the people on these forums, and you can sit as high as you like in the end it all boils down to the same thing.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
I care little about a community that can't be saved :D
So, if this is how you feel (and obviously act in accordance to), tell me again why you were speaking derisively about Excalibur's community?
Gamah said:
.. sits up on his high horse judging others thinking he has the high ground..what ever you dress up your little "insults" you still no better than anyone else here, every thread I see you posting you are flaming someone..
Remind me, are you talking about your own behaviour or mine? Because I honestly can't see much difference when you put it this way.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
back to the prydwen roleplay server and excal the zerglings home

oh joy

bebopbo

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
more fans <o/

heres a signed autograph, print it out and share with your friends..

sshot3005ed.jpg

lmao :clap:

....wht the fk did u do gam to piss soooo many albs off tbh!, surely it wasnt jut cuz u roll a bainshee!

Gamah

Banned
bebopbo said:
lmao :clap:

....wht the fk did u do gam to piss soooo many albs off tbh!, surely it wasnt jut cuz u roll a bainshee!

I think it was!

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
Yes, it's because we all miss you. Really...

Hint: Might just be the atitude x<

Id take Gamah's attitude over yours any day

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Huntingtons said:
then you can have it, bring it to lance with you imo :< i want straef

Straef's in my alliance now \o/

So you cant have him :<

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Chimaira said:
Id take Gamah's attitude over yours any day
Because I refused to welcome you back? x<
Can't blame you for not loving my atitude when I made it pretty obvious that I wanted you to piss off.
Gamah said:
Gj liking your own atitude ;o Still upset about me giving my opinion, are we? :(
Huntingtons said:
then you can have it, bring it to lance with you imo :< i want straef
<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom