Petion for a 1.65 server !

adorf

Fledgling Freddie
signed IMO goa make one so the game can be half-good again nf sucks

Minau

Loyal Freddie
*quote* I'm agree but why an other English server, I'm french and I don't understand all the words on Camlann. I sign but I would like too a French server.(Excuse my gramatical) *quote*

whats up with this clown ? English is the "uni language" LEARN IT ffs

Thornar

Fledgling Freddie
Minau said:
whats up with this clown ? English is the "uni language" LEARN IT ffs
What's up with your aggression?

What about calming down, not everyone learns English in 4th grade.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Minau said:
Im v calm.

Dece you aggressive purple con :D

German and France find themselfs happy without the UNI language so they screw teaching it at young age in school

Very retarded but not up to us to rly flame the population of those countries even tho its easily done :x

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
I've signed but if we start up as a new English RvR server, i'm not pritty shure lots of people from Prydwen/Excalibur/And Camlann. who have wasted their time on ML10's Artifacts Templates or so on will come, the server mite be inpopulated, so its best to do 1.65 so they is no damn roleplaying for them to handle so they mite come back, and a Free level 40command Required 1Slot only for each acount who enters the server would be cool to start up, and a Gold & Glory giving like 50p to each player as well as free RoG armor / Weps to get started up on would be realy great, and i'm shure people would love to come to the server... maby these ideas could be voted? im' shure i;d leave my almost 2yrs of laming on PvP to join this server :) cant be arsed to level from 1 or 20 again so booring most of time ;< just wonna get to 50 and get some old school RvR action going, in proper emain,

oo and give the Gold n glory thing 1week only ;> would be good

PS: Signed :)

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Wirey said:
I've signed but if we start up as a new English RvR server, i'm not pritty shure lots of people from Prydwen/Excalibur/And Camlann. who have wasted their time on ML10's Artifacts Templates or so on will come,
not many ppl on camlann are ml10 you should know that mr ninjakeen
anyway i would like it back because toa sucks my highest char is ml1 i just dont have the time to do many of the things for it :(

Chronictank

FH is my second home
[GOA]Erivoss said:
I'll be blunt here: it will never happen. It's not a question about money either, it's just we aren't allowed to. If you really want this to happen, then go convince Mythic it's a good idea.
send it to mythic :D

Nive11en

Fledgling Freddie
Trials of Atlantis is a total timesink - although I think New Frontiers is better than the Old Frontiers. I have yet to play a game that was as stressful and not fun (well at times it's not bad, but the camping is total bs) as the ToA expension! Problem with ToA is you need to waste hundreds of hours in it to have potential in the DAoC Realm vs Realm system which is the only reason I play DAoC.

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
El3wynn said:
What about a 1.69 server? :>
Grappleabuse !? (Stun immunity anyone?)
Nearsight !? (Lazy gfx team anyone?)
... ... ...

Wasn't the idea to get away from ToA & NF ?

-Inwe-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom