Petion for a 1.65 server !

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
I'll be blunt here: it will never happen. It's not a question about money either, it's just we aren't allowed to. If you really want this to happen, then go convince Mythic it's a good idea.

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:
I'll be blunt here: it will never happen. It's not a question about money either, it's just we aren't allowed to. If you really want this to happen, then go convince Mythic it's a good idea.

:clap:

DavidH

Part of the furniture
[GOA]Erivoss said:
How about a Co-op server then? :D

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
DavidH said:
How about a Co-op server then? :D

You're just inviting flames aren't u ?

Play with fire, you'll get burnt ;)

I can see it now :

<forum message from DAVIDH> : What about a co-op server?

<goa thinking> : I think that twat missed the point.

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
[GOA]Erivoss said:

If mythic would be convinced that they'd allow you to do a server like this, would you?

Zephyd

One of Freddy's beloved
with a 1.65 server, goa/mythic would get money off me for longer...

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
I suspect this will be about as much use as all the other online petitions - none whatsoever. But don't let me stop your wishful thinking. :p

Galdora

Fledgling Freddie
goofz said:
server with version 1.65 (Pre Toa and Pre NF) would be a good idea and you feel like its something you definitely would play on!

No thanks.

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
Kalba said:
If mythic would be convinced that they'd allow you to do a server like this, would you?

personally - no, it means more different versions to test and that = nightmare.

as far as GOA goes - have no idea, I don't make that kind of decision.

Lethul

FH is my second home
[GOA]Erivoss said:

u would only have to test an already tested version and not have to translate it and never do it again. or am i totally wrong?

Loosey

Fledgling Freddie
pointless petition like this reply... never gonna happen dont even waste your effort pressing the keys.

Septina

Part of the furniture
oh well, the upcoming ITA servers will have version 1.60 a while atleast... and as far as i know it everyone will be able to play on em.
That will keep me playing this game a little bit longer atleast.
If its not possible to play on those servers its bye bye Daoc very soon :x

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
tho they will update 1,60> Catacombs at once, what i have heard

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Septina said:
oh well, the upcoming ITA servers will have version 1.60 a while atleast... and as far as i know it everyone will be able to play on em.
That will keep me playing this game a little bit longer atleast.
If its not possible to play on those servers its bye bye Daoc very soon :x

Think only italians subscribers are allowed to play it atm (players who where already customers of the old italian company) so u need an intalian account.
Anyways, with version 1.60 every1 would roll either zerker, chanter or shadowblade ^^

frogster

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:

Lets face it, if you were even considering running different game versions on your network, i for one would rather have Mythics current version running on the english language servers. (i remember Kemor stating that the reason you didnt patch straight away was because GOA didnt want different server versions running, and not so much the translation issues) Would solve the english population problems tho ;p

Septina

Part of the furniture
Geuin said:
tho they will update 1,60> Catacombs at once, what i have heard

after they've translated every patch and expansion to italian yes ;x
which hopefully will take a while :p

Vasconcelos said:
Think only italians subscribers are allowed to play it atm (players who where already customers of the old italian company) so u need an intalian account.
Anyways, with version 1.60 every1 would roll either zerker, chanter or shadowblade ^^

"The Italian server, which will be accessible for everybody, will stay in version 1.60 until the end of the updates (every expansion of the game will be translated, Foundations, Trials of Atlantis, New Frontiers and Catacombs)."

That's what it says on the homepage atleast. :p

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
if the server is formed allow Gold And Glory gems to be available for 2week period? jst to get us started? and feww level 50 command ;>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom