Personally new record

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
Ok lets see: A Bd -witch we all know isent that hard to play- Made 350 k mainly on adding stealth fights at his own bridge, using 10 hours a day ?

Then makes his own gratz thread to get some: fame - Cheers - Respect.

Well i can do that: :flame: :cheers: :worthy:

Ups it was fame not flame, sorry my bad!

Feel better ?

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Evrytime i attack something at bled bridge with my inf 2 sec goes and your there pressing insta, yeah great adding

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Celinka said:
Givf jordgubbe a break

Norty whining albs!!!!! :twak:
Asked for it really -.-
Bowie said:
Ok lets see: A Bd -witch we all know isent that hard to play- Made 350 k mainly on adding stealth fights at his own bridge, using 10 hours a day ?
70 hours a week = lol -.-
5k/hour, worth making a gratz thread to oneself :|

Tunes

Fledgling Freddie
Good work defending your bridge and your docks for your fellow realm mates Jordgubbe, and as a bonus you made some nice RP's ;)

But to all the whiners in this thread, if your looking for 1v1 fights surely bled bridge would be the last place to look. You make it sound like you think you own the damn bridge!

Silverbirch

Fledgling Freddie
Ethild said:
Sorry Malev, but I only like to congratulate people who have achieved something.

All I see of Jordgubbe is him camping Bled Bridge 24x7. If ever there is a fight there, you can be sure he is charging to add on it.

If charging other peoples fights and spamming your LT button for 10 hours a day (I checked your play time) is an achievement to you, then good for you. But don't be expecting a "Gratz" from me.

PS: I think it's odd that you claim you are solo. You chased me from Bled Bridge to the PoC entrance yesterday with 3 others. Was that you being solo? Must have been pretty desperate for RPs to chase that far.

That reminds me, he added on me after a 1v1 near bled dock, so I ran like a little girly :( He was desperate for the points I think coz he chased me into the deepest parts of Odins. I just sprinted and used speed shout 'til I could just see the commander at clip range. Then I stopped and cast gateway, remembering to /screenshot just before porting. :wij:

hope he enjoyed his walk back to bled... lmao irl

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Silverbirch said:
Then I stopped and cast gateway, remembering to /screenshot just before porting. :wij:
That's my favorite trick when my group has been wiped by the Alb zerg, casting gateway just inches in front of the epic-wearing Alb warders charging at me with drawn glowies, chanting "RPs RPs RPs!" :D

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Enariol said:
This thread made me think about this movie:

http://rydogg707.phpwebhosting.com/videos/SpiritCab.wmv

especially the second RvR clip..

Just watched that one, and I love the part where he adds on a fg and kills someone and then in BIG red letters you see "SOLO KILL" blinking up on the screen :)

And the part where he says, Its the first time Im running solo with this mincer and his friend with crocring, hehe

Im pretty sure he is sarcastic, still funny :)

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
Nice LWRP for Solo work - you can't sue GOA or Mythic for RSI however from all that button mashing, it's self inflicted ;)

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
Vilje said:
Nice, congratulations :)

Btw peeps: If i go solo, then someone jumps me, and some other guy passes by, I've rarely experienced that this guy dont add on me. Fact is: Most people will add to any fight, like it or not :(

I assume that if they didnt add as you put it and you died they would get a PM saying thanks for the help.

I for 1 will hit anything that is not in my realm - and I would expect no less from mids/hibs and my fellow albs if I was hitting stuff.

We are a realm ffs, to many people seem to forget that. If people dont like the adds as they put it maybe they should be playing a differant game.

CounterStrike maybe!!!!

As for his weekly Rp's, nice one matey if thats how you get your fun who are we to slag you or anyone else for that matter.

Ischtap

Fledgling Freddie
Accupuncture said:
As for his weekly Rp's, nice one matey if thats how you get your fun who are we to slag you or anyone else for that matter.

I generally would agree with you, people just prefer to look at things from their own point of view. :cheers:

However, in the case of the the initial self-congratulatory post some criticism seems in order - ungrouped does not equal solo. :flame:

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
grats you played like a completely lame retarded prick for a week, doing nothing but add on people's fights while camping odin's and making the game crap for others \o/
New Odin any fun? ;)

Kathryn

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
grats you played like a completely lame retarded prick for a week, doing nothing but add on people's fights while camping odin's and making the game crap for others \o/

well said.....

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
Invisibul said:
dont flame him guyz, it requires the highest level of skill to play bd's, there's so many buttons to press u know, its not easy mode.

I mean, bd's are the hardest mid class to play.

Nice of you to notice MR IRC BLABER!

Aoln said:

HAHAHA this is fun a scout that whines aboute adding and camping you must me ironic right?

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Profion said:
HAHAHA this is fun a scout that whines aboute adding and camping you must me ironic right?

not ironic, just a fucking hilarious comment from a scout xD

Vilje

Fledgling Freddie
Accupuncture said:
I assume that if they didnt add as you put it and you died they would get a PM saying thanks for the help.

I for 1 will hit anything that is not in my realm - and I would expect no less from mids/hibs and my fellow albs if I was hitting stuff.

We are a realm ffs, to many people seem to forget that. If people dont like the adds as they put it maybe they should be playing a differant game.

I think u misunderstood me a bit. There was some people complaining about Jordgubbe adding to fights. And i simply stated that if i go solo, and someone attack me, and yet another enemy passes by, he will jump me as well ( So there is no reason to complain about Jordgubbe doing this, since most people do this ). Now i cant PM a person not from my realm can i ? :p Maybe i misunderstood u as well :confused:

However, i agree with the rest of your post, your point is well made.
1vs1 is fun from time to time tho :)

Once again, sweet amount of rp Jordgubbe :D

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Vilje said:
So there is no reason to complain about Jordgubbe doing this, since most people do this

Most people don't make this kind of attention seeking threads tho ;)

glabbin

One of Freddy's beloved
gratz jordgubbe! nice to see all the trendwhores whining in one post for ones!

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Profion said:

You fucking retard. Scouts are bullshit but we are talking Aoln the only respectful scout out there you piss face

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Even a respectful scout adds like fuck so point still stands I guess ;)

Afran

Part of the furniture
Profion said:

lol, tard..

Species

One of Freddy's beloved
only 250-260k here last week :( but then again i rather solo groups of 4 :p or towerattacks can be funny to rush ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom