Personally new record

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Whoa!!. So hard for a bd these days :m00:. Although i did get you once solo ;)

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
ive not played much this last week due to rl stuff but i was on for a bit yesterday .. you wern't solo and all you seemed to be doing was adding on anything the hunter zerg @ bled could pop asap.

Not really a huge achievement imo :E

Jordgubbe

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
ive not played much this last week due to rl stuff but i was on for a bit yesterday .. you wern't solo and all you seemed to be doing was adding on anything the hunter zerg @ bled could pop asap.

Not really a huge achievement imo :E

well i still was solo, but they hunters where in my guild and sometimes i was near em .. ;p

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Jordgubbe said:
well i still was solo, but they hunters where in my guild and sometimes i was near em .. ;p

Met you solo once or twice, met you whilst fighting larger groups on a few occasions. More than solo anyway

However thats not the point. 350k is still quite good

Jordgubbe

Fledgling Freddie
Naffets said:
Met you solo once or twice, met you whilst fighting larger groups on a few occasions. More than solo anyway

However thats not the point. 350k is still quite good

ofc, but i when i said solo i mostly meant i never been grped under the week, maybe duo in 30 min or so but not more than that

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
nice -)
I saw ur /stat Sunday, and it was about 8 hours and 80k arpee, or something like that, can't remember. It's nice, that u were soloing sometimes, had some fights with u ^^. btw, u should get purge 2 soon... ;)

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
dont flame him guyz, it requires the highest level of skill to play bd's, there's so many buttons to press u know, its not easy mode.

I mean, bd's are the hardest mid class to play.

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
pfft BD or not it's a nice achievement as a soloer so be nice guys :p, congrads :)

Have had some nice fights vs you when I've been soloing/duoing at bled

A

Aoln

grats you played like a completely lame retarded prick for a week, doing nothing but add on people's fights while camping odin's and making the game crap for others \o/

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Step away from killing the expers with thier buffbots at hoary worms ;)

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
In other words:

I have way to much time to play a game and still i choose the 'hard-work-for-your-index-finger' class. Now since i was online sunday for at least 12 hours and i added on every single thing i saw i rock

Uhu

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Invisibul said:
dont flame him guyz, it requires the highest level of skill to play bd's, there's so many buttons to press u know, its not easy mode.

I mean, bd's are the hardest mid class to play.
Aye, inf on the other hand is hardcore :eek:
You playing an inf and making posts like these really shows what a tough class it is ;(

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
inf has more styles and abilities than a merc tbh

Doesnt mean you have to use them all ;)

Im pretty sure an inf could beat 90% of the sbs using only one style, like a detaunt or something :p

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Jesus guys, come on... 350k is quite an achievement whatever class you are, and especially solo. stop grieving and give him credit for it, instead of knocking someone down on first sight. Damn what a bunch of :wanker:s you are, constantly whining on everything.

[edit] nicely done btw, gubbe

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry Malev, but I only like to congratulate people who have achieved something.

All I see of Jordgubbe is him camping Bled Bridge 24x7. If ever there is a fight there, you can be sure he is charging to add on it.

If charging other peoples fights and spamming your LT button for 10 hours a day (I checked your play time) is an achievement to you, then good for you. But don't be expecting a "Gratz" from me.

PS: I think it's odd that you claim you are solo. You chased me from Bled Bridge to the PoC entrance yesterday with 3 others. Was that you being solo? Must have been pretty desperate for RPs to chase that far.

A

Aoln

Dumle said:
Doesnt mean you have to use them all ;)

Im pretty sure an inf could beat 90% of the sbs using only one style, like a detaunt or something :p
so could a merc, just saying that merc is probably easier to play than an infil so he can't criticise :)

Jordgubbe

Fledgling Freddie
Ethild said:
Sorry Malev, but I only like to congratulate people who have achieved something.

All I see of Jordgubbe is him camping Bled Bridge 24x7. If ever there is a fight there, you can be sure he is charging to add on it.

If charging other peoples fights and spamming your LT button for 10 hours a day (I checked your play time) is an achievement to you, then good for you. But don't be expecting a "Gratz" from me.

PS: I think it's odd that you claim you are solo. You chased me from Bled Bridge to the PoC entrance yesterday with 3 others. Was that you being solo? Must have been pretty desperate for RPs to chase that far.

well the 3 other had croc tears ring so i got speed, and tbh i was going to check how long you where going to run...

Xyria

Fledgling Freddie
haha tbh a scout is writing about adding always get shot by more then 1

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Playing a solo (stealther) versus a group char (i.e. in a group, not solo) is two different ballgames and hard to compare. I would personally say that the number of variables you have to try and control increases exponentially in a group versus in a 1-vs-1 situation. Thus, IMHO, a Merc might very well be easier to play solo than an Infiltrator (less buttons, styles, positionals, etc), whereas it takes much more skill playing a Merc well in a group (then again, playing an Infiltrator well in a group would probably be quite a challenge).

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
lemme guess, you're a convoker?

Bit easy when you play the class with the least skill requirement, the class with insane healing pets, the class with insta-lifetap on a ludicrous timer, the class with a pet capable of hitting for 1000+ damage on a fully buffed character...

Oh, and solo != ungrouped and standing in cfh/add range of multiple other characters.

Or I could say I solo'd the 100+ mids at scath last night, even though there was 133 other Hibs nearby, just cause I was ungrouped.

350k+ is an achievement on Prydwen, but not as a Bonedancer, roll another class and see how you do. Yet to see a BD I respect other than Brite (simply cause he's a decent person imo and spent countless hours playing with and against him in Emain OF against the Albsies).

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Belomar said:
Playing a solo (stealther) versus a group char (i.e. in a group, not solo) is two different ballgames and hard to compare. I would personally say that the number of variables you have to try and control increases exponentially in a group versus in a 1-vs-1 situation. Thus, IMHO, a Merc might very well be easier to play solo than an Infiltrator (less buttons, styles, positionals, etc), whereas it takes much more skill playing a Merc well in a group (then again, playing an Infiltrator well in a group would probably be quite a challenge).
Original Rambo did quite well playing Inf in a normal group.

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
Talen was prolly better than a merc in our old group (infil)

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Azal was the best assasin in groups from mid/alb imo. When he ran as one of eight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom